Sky in the Eye

Posted by Raptor

Because it's something I've never done before and I'm terribly eccentric, I decided to be a little creative and take a picture of.. my left eye while staring up at the treetops. And spookily enough, in the lower corner of the sky's reflection, I can make out a little face. Does anyone else see this, or am I just cracking up... further?

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I definitely see it. I remember when I used to look up at the ceiling in my room (which was painted to look like the daytime sky with clouds) and mold all these weird little people, shapes, and faces out of the white and blue smudges in my mind. It was trippy, and I really enjoyed it.

Then again, I think we can both agree that letting your imagination go isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Posted by Raptor

Sometimes, your imagination is the very root of most of your suffering; other times, it's what invokes most of your pleasure. It can go either way... all I know is, there wouldn't be much point to maintaining the struggle in its absence.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you guys really want to let your mind go and see crazy ****, just take pcp.

Posted by mis0

I always imagined you having brown eyes, for some reason. This is quite the revelation.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Blue? My world is shattered.

Good picture though.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Misoxeny: I always imagined you having brown eyes, for some reason. This is quite the revelation.

I happen to have one brown eye, but I doubt it would reflect the sky so vividly.