So I was watching Pok

Posted by WackoHater2

Maybe it was just my dirty mind, but it was really inappropriate. Butch and Cassidy from Team Rocket were trying to steal all of the trainer's Pokéballs from Professor Oak's lab. They dressed up as a Golem (Butch) and a Nidoqueen (Cassidy) and they encountered a Nidoking. The Nidoking came over the Cassidy and grabbed her. It was rubbing her breast. A little adult for a children's show, isn't it? Anyway, later on, after they get the Pokéballs, the disguise the cart they are stealing them with as a Muk. They then encounter an actual Muk. The Muk then mounts the cart. Also kind of adult. Then again, it might have been complete coincidence, but like I said, I have a dirty, dirty mind.

Posted by Zeta

Spoilers: There was an early episode banned from the US because James had fake breasts in it. Shows not as innocent as you think.

Posted by WackoHater2

I know, Zeta. I saw that on YouTube a while ago. He uses a pump of some sort to make them larger so he'll win some sort of competition, or something like that.

Posted by protomanv4

Quoting Panic: I know, Zeta. I saw that on YouTube a while ago. He uses a pump of some sort to make them larger so he'll win some sort of competition, or something like that.

Reallly can you give me the web stie on the part of youtube. I hope it runs smooth cuz my comp has been running youtube really badly (stops right in midle on everything excepet naruto.) .

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting protomanv4: Reallly can you give me the web stie on the part of youtube. I hope it runs smooth cuz my comp has been running youtube really badly (stops right in midle on everything excepet naruto.) .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJIHi2Ngvr8

I could only find the whole episode, sorry.

Posted by Sean Fury

Nidoking and Nidoqueen are Pokemon. First of all, Nidoqueen doesn't even have breasts, more like a breast plate, and Nidoking was just hugging her from behind as it thought she playing hard to get and trying to get away. When the Muk leapt ontop of the Muk cart, it was simply from over-enthusiasm, surely you remember when Ash first got that Muk, all it did was jump all over people. It was a very happy Pokemon.

Things can be explained very simply if you just think about it for a minute.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]surely you remember when Ash first got that Muk, all it did was jump all over people.

That's always bugged me. Pretty sure a PokeDex in one of the games said that touching it would kill or poison you.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Zeta: That's always bugged me. Pretty sure a PokeDex in one of the games said that touching it would kill or poison you.

And I'm fairly certain that riding a Ponyta or Rapidash would prevent you from having children and pleasurable sitting experiences for the rest of your life, but Ash proved us wrong there!