What should I do?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I got asked out by two guys today. Well, technically the guy mentioned he was going to ask me out, and then later said he might have to fight with Danny over me. And the funny thing is both guys are named Danny. But more to the point; what should I do. I mean I like them both, but I really want to go out with this other guy, Donny, but Donny has a girlfriend and.... Gah, I don't know what I should do. Any suggestions or advice?

Posted by Arcadios

If you're uninterested then pick neither.[spoiler]...but this situation seems unlikely.[/spoiler]

Posted by Dexter

She said she likes them both, which I'm sure means she is interested. I think what she's asking us is which one should she date, right? I'd need to know more about the guys in order to choose myself. Don't worry about breaking hearts. I know you'd like to keep both of them liking you even after you choose, if you choose, but you have to do what's right and let one of them down. I'd go for the one who doesn't have a girlfriend, obviously. If he is dating someone and asking you out, he's trouble. You don't want him asking other girls out while he's with you, correct?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Well neither of them are going out with anyone, except Danny B. (The one that asked me out) because right now he's going out with me. But the guy I have a crush on.... Donnivan Rose, he has a girlfriend. But if I choose to date one of the Danny's I don't think it really all that fair, because I like Donny so much. But I don't know..... That's why I'm asking, what should I do?

Posted by Zeta

Let them sandwich you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Try realizing that highschool relationships are ultimately meaningless, and just go with whichever seems more fun.

Posted by NeXidala

Danny B. lemme guess the other is Danny A.?!?!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Stop making people up and realise you're alone and worthless.

Posted by The Judge

Dexter's a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking creep.

Posted by Kit

Danny, Danny and Donny. Couldn't think of any names?

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Dexter's a ****ing creep.

I'm starting to believe this. =/

Posted by Kiyoshi

They're all real. Aaron got a picture of Danny B. and me together. It looks stupid so no, I shan't post it. And Donny's full name is Donnivan. And I have come to a decision that no one who's actually involved is going to like, but me even less. I'm going to break up with Danny for the temptation to throw it in Donnivan's face is too great and it's not fair to Danny. And I'm not going to go out with anyone who asks except of course Donnivan... But Danny won't be happy, but I'm gonna tell him the whole truth, so now I dread Monday. And no, the other Danny is not Danny A. Danny B's last name is Bouder. I think that's how you spell it.... ***, I wish this wasn't so complicated.

Posted by Lord of Spam

It isnt. Allow me to simplify for you:

you are a moron who is engaged in a petty highscchool "romance." just pick whichever is more fun and go with it. Trust me, I've been there and done that, and i know what the **** I'm talking about.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Trust me, it isn't easy. Because the more fun guy is Donnivan. And I don't know if he's interested. You can never tell with Donnivan. I wish it was as simple as you make it out to be. But the thing is, I'm still working this out. Perhaps I'm over analyzing, which I'm sure you'll say that I am, but you're not here. You're not seeing all this first-hand. You're only reading words typed on a computer screen and to be honest I shouldn't even be asking for your guys's advice because it's all typed words. Just delete this thread already dear ***. I don't know why you haven't deleted all the threads I've made. I admit they're stupid. I don't really get you guys. That's why you all think I'm stupid and childish. I don't know the right words to say. It's like "a crash course of VGC" Just delete it already.

Posted by Iris

aaron carter asked me out but i dunno what to do bcause i still have feelings for malcom in middle! :(

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Iris: aaron carter asked me out but i dunno what to do bcause i still have feelings for malcom in middle! :(

[quote=a genius whose name shan't be mentioned]Let them sandwich you.
[spoiler].[/spoiler]

Posted by Iris

no we cant

aaron cares too much about me to just have sex like that were really in love. malcom might since i havent known him long and he flirts with other girls but not aaron. friends since middle school

but i cant just abandon malcom you know. to many memorys

Posted by Zeta

k, while we're talking about fictional characters, Fia won't let me reach second base. wtf man? :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: no we cant

aaron cares too much about me to just have sex like that were really in love. malcom might since i havent known him long and he flirts with other girls but not aaron. friends since middle school

but i cant just abandon malcom you know. to many mammaries

read it like that and fap'd

Posted by Kiyoshi

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!!!

Quoted post: to many mammaries

Haha, that made me laugh pretty **** hard :(

Quoted post: I wish it was as simple as you make it out to be.

It is. LoS is right. It's a meaningless high school relationship. Most likely from your perspective it means something, thus, thought and consideration needs to be put into it. But no, it doesn't. Relationships at that point are about fun and sex. Pick the one that seems the most fun and/or looks the best. It's really that simple. It won't last, but it's not supposed to.

Posted by Iris

No, there's actually plenty of long-lasting relationships that have started in high school. It's just that no one loves aids.

Maybe sometime around your mid-thirties you'll be able to engage in a meaningful relationship. Most single men that age probably have pretty low standards, so that might help you.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Then Donnivan better break up with this chick in Middleburry, because my crush on him is intereferring with my having a different boyfriend. Oh and I realized something. Remember David, the guy I asked your advice for breaking up with? Well you guys said that if I stayed with him longer, it would seem like a normal relationship and when I did break up with him it would be hard to be in an actual normal relationship. YOU WERE SO TOTALLY RIGHT! Danny keeps hugging me, and I keep shying away because of what David used to do, or maybe it's my crush on Donny. Either way, you were right. Oh gee thanks Iris. That's actually not true. Seriously... I'm too likeable to be hated. And I'm not being vain either, I was told this several times. But once was creepy.......

Quoted post: No, there's actually plenty of long-lasting relationships that have started in high school. It's just that no one loves aids.

Of course. hence "high school sweetheart." But those are so rare when compared to the amount that fail that even considering a long lasting high school relationship is a waste time.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Very true. I know full well that I shouldn't care. But it's hard not to.

Not really.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Try being me for a day and then tell me different. Or better yet hang out with Donny for a day and say that.

Try not being a little emo ***** and realise you're in high school. Durr, maybe I was in a similar position when I was younger, so maybe I know what I'm talking about.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Emo is me. It's who I am. I know you know what you're talking about, but I also know that you don't know Donny. My only explination can be, it's Donny. That's all there is to say. Just like Bobby. He started calling me Sex a couple months ago. He tried to fit Sex in my name somewhere and couldn't, so he said "Screw it, I'm just gonna call you sex." And he has ever since. The only explination where he came up with the idea is; It's Bobby.

Posted by Omni

I was about to ask, "Where do you meet these dumb people you fall in love with?" Then I remembered that you were AIDS. [spoiler]HIV, baby![/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

School. Same place everyone else my age meets people. But seriously, it's Donny. You guys would seriously like him. If you don't like any of my other friends, you would like Donny. Donny is liked by everyone. He's the most popular person you will ever meet, but he's cool.

Posted by Iris

He's probably not very popular if he talks to you.

Well, I lol'd.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: Donny

I don't think so. I think it's just your imagination playing tricks on you out of desperation.

Posted by Kiyoshi

yeah he is. Some random person will walk up and Donny will be all like; "Hey what's up Jake." Or some name like that. And I'm all like, "Who the flip is that?" I need to get over Donny... It's never gonna happen. But anyway... I'm actually pretty popular too. You guys don't really know me.

We don't really want to either. Especially if half of the **** you say is true. Which it's not.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: Donny

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: I don't think so. I think it's just your imagination playing tricks on you out of desperation.

Quoting Kiyoshi: yeah he is.

LOL...No editing required.

Quoting Kiyoshi: I'm actually pretty popular too.

Yeah, I so believe that.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'm not here no. That's because no one really gives me a chance. But whatever. In my opinion, and a couple other people's as well, you're loss.

Quoted post: In my opinion, and a couple other people's as well, you're loss.

****ing bol.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: That's because no one really gives me a chance.

Here's your chance. Stop talking now, while you're ahead...er...um...I mean, just stop talking now.

Posted by Zeta

She's already had her chance.

At least twice at that.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Really? Hmm... Must've missed it behind all the "AIDS" comments.

Posted by Lord of Spam

maybe thats because you're a ******* moron.

get aids (the real aids, not yourself) and die.

Posted by Dexter

Popularity does not equal greatness. Being in a relationship is not essential for survival and one shouldn't strive to be in one. You can be perfectly happy and content being single. Curiosity can often reveal things better left unknown. Whenever there's a triumph in the world a million souls must have been trampled upon. I suggest you seek to improve yourself and your lifestyle before you seek a companion. Where's my phone call?

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting Kiyoshi: I'm actually pretty popular too. You guys don't really know me.

Fat people can't be popular.:( :( :( :( :(

Posted by Omni

I know, I was trying to make her feel slightly better about herself by thinking she still had one, which was, in truth, an act of mercy on something that couldn't be saved.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Right now I don't mind being single. It's not that bad actually. I haven't gotten to call you because I haven't been able to get a hold of the cell phone.

As for Phantasma's comment; Tell that to Kat, Amanda, Theresa, Danny Bouder, Ambrose, Amber, and Mandy. All these people are popular at my school but are still what you people consider "fat". It's all in how you present yourself, not in how much you weigh.

LoS: No chance of my getting AIDS, for I plan to be a virgin till marrige which is still quite a ways off.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]LoS: No chance of my getting AIDS, for I plan to be a virgin till marrige which is still quite a ways off.

needles lol

Posted by Kiyoshi

I have a fear of needles. I hate them. Never again will a dentist stick a needle in my mouth.

Posted by Zeta

Have fun with an eventual oral disease, then.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I said no dentist would put a needle in my mouth. There is gas, and there is putting you to sleep. Either one is fine, just no novicane.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: As for Phantasma's comment; Tell that to Kat, Amanda, Theresa, Danny Bouder, Ambrose, Amber, and Mandy. All these people are popular at my school but are still what you people consider "fat". It's all in how you present yourself, not in how much you weigh.

Popular in their own group... maybe.

Quoted post: LoS: No chance of my getting AIDS, for I plan to be a virgin till marrige which is still quite a ways off.

And you say you're not fat. Those are the words of a fat and very unpopular little girl, I'd say.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: LoS: No chance of my getting AIDS, for I plan to be a virgin till marrige which is still quite a ways off.

If you want zero chance of getting AIDs, it means no more cinema, no vending machines, no waiting room seats, no seats on the bus/train, the list goes on.

Posted by Omni

There's only no chance of you catching it in the future because you already have it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually they're liked by everyone. And Kat, I don't know how she does it, but almost every guy she is introduced to either just kisses her, or asks her out. I don't get it. Like seriously. But I'm not fat. Even if I was, it's all in how you present your self... Or how you dress....... Yeah... But anyway. No AIDS for me. I know how to avoid it thanks to taking a health class last year. ;)

Posted by Phantasma2

You whore.

At least no man will have to endure the pain of sticking it in your vagoo.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kiyoshi: As for Phantasma's comment; Tell that to Kat, Amanda, Theresa, Danny Bouder, Ambrose, Amber, and Mandy. All these people are popular at my school but are still what you people consider "fat". It's all in how you present yourself, not in how much you weigh.

It's funny how you consider all your 'friends' fat.
And, if you don't find there to be anything wrong with being fat.............why do you get so defensive when you are called fat?

[quote]LoS: No chance of my getting AIDS, for I plan to be a virgin till marrige which is still quite a ways off.
[quote]And you say you're not fat. Those are the words of a fat and very unpopular little girl, I'd say.

I bol'd

Posted by Kit

Because she has AIDs, is fat, and is ashamed.

Posted by Iris

Fat girls aren't popular. Occasionally pretty girls will pick one out to join their clique, so whenever they're seen with them they look better by comparison, but they're not popular. Those girls are never emo though, since they're too ugly to be even compared. Besides, if they're emo, the pretty girls can't fall back on "but they have a good personality" when asked why they're friends with a fat chick.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting NeXidala: It's funny how you consider all your 'friends' fat

Actually I don't. They all openly say it. Especially Kat. You can ask The Judge about her. Lol. Funniest conversation ever.
Come to my school. Preps do what you say. And the people I hang out with far outnumber the preps. This is because I live in the smallest town in the U.S. and almost no one can afford to be a prep. But then there's the posers, but no one likes them. And there's only like two. So yeah, we outnumber all the other groups.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)There are towns in the midwest with populations in the double digits. I remember reading in one national geographic of a town in wyoming with a population of 28. You do not live in the smallest town in the usa.
2)the fact that you're still trying to use labels such as "prep" to refer to people based on their particular clique affiliation shows just how immature you are.
3)get aids and die pls, fatty

Quoted post: Come to my school. Preps do what you say. And the people I hang out with far outnumber the preps. This is because I live in the smallest town in the U.S. and almost no one can afford to be a prep. But then there's the posers, but no one likes them. And there's only like two. So yeah, we outnumber all the other groups.

Durr, the unpopular always outnumber the popular. That's how the world ****ing works, moron. Otherwise there would be barely any point in being popular. Also, protip: don't make fun of posers when you clearly are one yourself.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually I'm not a poser. One chick said that she loved me because I wasn't a poser. And no one has accused me of being a poser besides a stupid Canadian whose opinion can't possibly count for anything because he doesn't know me.

The fact that you admitted to being something you weren't even sure about pretty much proves you being a "poser." I may be a Canadian who doesn't know you on a personal level, but I've been through high school and university and already know more about the world than you probably ever hope to.

Also, I had someone tell me they liked me because I was openly gay and proud of it. Spoilers: because someone sees something in me doesn't mean it's actually there. Idiot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

So... wait... you're not gay? I hate you:(:mad::mad2:

But yeah, you already admitted to being a huge retarded *** poser. The threads are probably still there, if you want one of us (i.e. not me) to dredge them up.

*** you're stupid. clear the fat out of your breain because its clearly making you retarded

Posted by Kiyoshi

I admitted being someone I'm not here. And here doesn't count. At school I am myself entirely. I have no choice but to be myself. Let me rephrase the small town thing. My town is most likely the smallest in Michigan.

Posted by Iris

You admitted to "trying out" emo and hardly understanding it. You should just drop out of high school; clearly you're not getting much of an education.

Posted by Omni

[center][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/AIDS.gif[/IMG]
[spoiler]AIDS[/spoiler][/center]
I found this public service announcement online. I think you should definitely take the time to check it out. It looks like something you'd be interested in. I found it highly informative on the subject.

Posted by Zeta

Well, I lol'd.

Posted by NeXidala

Kiyoshi please stop trying to sound like EVERYONE loves you and nobody dislikes you at your school. If you truly had as many high school standard friends as you say and they did all the things you say they do and say to you, then you would have no reason to brag about it. If you REALLY don't care what people here think then why keep defending your case. You're only making it worse and less credible. And just so you know, I don't mean you should be like "OK!" when someone says something rude to you, I mean don't bring up random "He totally said he loves me, and my BFF was like "no dump him" cuz she thought it was hilarious cuz shes uber cool" crap so often!

Posted by Omni

I used what little art skills I could muster. The personality of the writing took no skill, since she manufactured it all anyway. Reposted for your public safety:

[center][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/AIDS.gif[/IMG][/center]

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: [center][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/AIDS.gif[/IMG]
[spoiler]AIDS[/spoiler][/center]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stone Cold Crazy again.

That was hilarious. :D

Quoting Kiyoshi: I admitted being someone I'm not here. And here doesn't count. At school I am myself entirely. I have no choice but to be myself. Let me rephrase the small town thing. My town is most likely the smallest in Michigan.

So you are saying the population of your town is under 350?!
And, you are saying you live in Omer, Michigan?!
NO WAYZ!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omer,_Michigan

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kiyoshi: I admitted being someone I'm not here. And here doesn't count. At school I am myself entirely. I have no choice but to be myself. Let me rephrase the small town thing. My town is most likely the smallest in Michigan.

So you are saying the population of your town is under 350?!
And, you are saying you live in Omer, Michigan?!
NO WAYZ!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omer,_Michigan

Quoted post: You admitted to "trying out" emo and hardly understanding it.

Bingo. You're just so dumb it's awesome. Why bother even arguing still? No one will ever believe you and the more you talk the deeper you dig.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Lol. Ladder. Oh last school year was great. KAT HAS REGISTERED! but she's going to change her user name... I thought it was funny.

But as for 'trying out emo' I am fully emo, and the transition was smooth. And still no one says I'm a poser. So, life is good. For now...

Quoted post: But as for 'trying out emo' I am fully emo, and the transition was smooth. And still no one says I'm a poser. So, life is good

Does this make sense to anyone else? No? That's because it's ****ing retarded.

Posted by Iris

Crawling in my skin! ^.^

Posted by Omni

There's a difference between being a born loser and being emo.

Posted by Zeta

Why hasn't this pathetic pile of crap been deleted yet?

Posted by Kit

Because everybody hates aids

Posted by Zeta

All the more reason to get rid of this.

Posted by Omni

Probably because it's a laugh and a half. Plus, it contains important information about AIDS. Plus, I'm already thinking up ideas for part 2 of that public service announcement. If this gets deleted, I'm going to post them in a regular forum, I guess.

Posted by Iris

Huh, considering I was a mod on this blog before getting s-modded, I suppose it would be fine to just edit any more posts she makes.

Posted by Zeta

Holy crap my post count is the same as Iris'.

Posted by Iris

Stop posting so much.

Posted by Zeta

No, you stop posting so much.

Both of you just stop.

Posted by Veiraza

people at her school have boring names

Posted by Iris

Danny and Donny's sister, Dorothy, and all totally cool and I think you'd like them. They like me a lot, but that's because I'm no poser.

Can some one send me Evanesystem of a Chemical Slipvayne mp3s? Some one said the band was good and they sound pretty cool!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I totally have all their nu-gothemopunkcore songs! I got their new CD! What's your AIM?

Posted by Kiyoshi

BLAH BLAH BLAH FAKE PERSONAL LIFE NO ONE CARES

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: BLAH BLAH BLAH FAKE PERSONAL LIFE NO ONE CARES

Yeah, you're right. I'm glad you finally figured that out.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Probably not. Btw; if you're going to do a public service anouncement, you might want to get your facts straight. Just a little advice for you.

Posted by NeXidala

It's funny since he took:

YOUR avatar

and YOUR posts

and put them in a slide lol.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Haha, no. He obviously didn't take my posts, because IT'S WRONG! I demand that he fix it.

Posted by Phantasma2

You're ****ing blind then.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: [IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/AIDS.gif[/IMG]

Explain to me.

What is wrong about it?

Posted by Zeta

If this thread gets more than 100 posts I'll hAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN HUMANITY.

Edit: too lazy to edit and destroy caps lock

Posted by Iris

I can just delete the first few pages. Let's skip right down to the harassing part.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Donny doesn't care about me, he just wants my body.

Posted by NeXidala

Oh.My.G0d.
You make me laugh.

Posted by Omni

I should do a new one, right? I want some opinions.

No one wants you body. Too much fat and ugly.

Posted by Omni

She won't attract guys looking for brains, either. Oh, and then there's the AIDS to factor in.

Posted by Iris

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15987119/?GT1=8816"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15987119/?GT1=8816[/URL]

Why does she get a day named after her? :mad:

Posted by Zeta

Little emo dykes get special privileges.

Posted by Veiraza

kiyoshi is a trap

this is too stupid to be real

Posted by Zeta

Nah, traps get cool attacks like Patriot Missile Kick (lol Jun)

aids has nothing.

Posted by Omni

I guess massive stupidity and posing as emo don't count as special moves.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Stick it in me, boys!

Posted by Omni

Sorry, but nobody wants the AIDS, and I mean both the disease and your fat self. I'm sure that if Danny and Donny really do exist, they're using you as a way of hiding their in-closet homosexual relationship.

Posted by Kiyoshi

That's laughable. Once again, Donny doesn't like me in that way. And Danny is more lust than anything. That's why it shall never happen.

Posted by Omni

I thought you were popular and guys loved you. You and all your fat friends. [spoiler]Yeah, right...[/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

One guy. The others I was wrong about. But I'm still not sure about Tim, it could go either way... And I know Donny for sure, and it's a no.

Quoted post: The others I was wrong about.

Surprise. I fatty thinking the world loves her. How laughably pathetic.

Posted by Kit

Huh, she made up a name that doesn't have "nny" on the end. Impressive.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Donovan is Donny's full name, but everyone calls him Donny. So I do as well. And besides, if I was making these names up, they would be much more interesting, such as Malacai, Detrick, Matthias, Vladimir, and others.

Posted by Iris

"Lust" for you? Oh christ, that's a laugh.

Posted by Zeta

Deritu

Posted by Arcadios

Sounds like the 70's.
;>_>

Posted by Zeta

Hippies. Afros. Bellbottoms. Etc.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It is a laugh. Really. But some of the comments he makes on the bus, for we have to sit together, makes David, my ex-boyfriend who is assigned across the aisle, glare evilly at him.

Posted by Omni

I'd ask you to post pictures of you and your supposed friends, since it would prove they exist and that you're not a fat loser, which they don't and you are, but I'd rather not go blind with horror and get eye AIDS.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kiyoshi: That's laughable. Once again, Donny doesn't like me in that way. And Danny is more lust than anything. That's why it shall never happen.

lust.....?
lust?
lust???
lust!??!?!
lust?!?!?!?!?!?

An wanna be emo having a lusty relationship with a guy that barely likes her?

Define what you mean by lust please.

Posted by Omni

She means guys who want to get AIDS.

Posted by Zeta

I propose we all just ignore this thread.

Posted by Kiyoshi

What a splendid idea. I can get you pics of all of my friends if you should wish. I'm working on getting a picture of me up here, but Michael is taking forever!

Posted by Zeta

Amendment to previous proposal: Ignore both Kiyoshi and any thread related to it.

Yeah see I called you an 'it' because it's degrading.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I ignore things like that. But yes, please do ignore this thread.

Posted by NeXidala

I still wanna see that picture.

Dude, she can't post pictures because her parents don't let her!

Posted by NeXidala

She said she's working on it.

Posted by Zeta

I swear to ***, if by some extremely impossible chance I ever become a Super Mod, this thread is the first thing to go. Then JS's period updates.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Zeta: Then JS's period updates.

Hate those. >.<

Posted by Zeta

"lol there was a lot of blood this time guyz my tampon couldn't absorb it all"

Posted by Kit

...zeta for supermod?

I've been saying that since the beginning.

Or was it Zeta for metriod? idk

Posted by Omni

Quoting vBulletin Message: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

****it...

Posted by Kit

hey, if he's a supermod he can be both metroid and everything-else mod!

Posted by Zeta

Zeta 4 Metroid, Castlevania, and Sting games '06 bolololololololol

Posted by NeXidala

[quote]vBulletin Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours and you know it, so stop. Try again later.

WTF?

STING?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Zeta

Wow, **** you Vamp. :( Riviera and YU rock.

Posted by Iris

Mods aren't allowed to delete blog thread unless they break the rules!

Maybe ask Dexter to mod this blog in particular. I'm sure you can get the spot, just by flirting. Tell Dexter how big his whiskers are, and how the feral smell of his paws drive you wild! He'll have no choice but to add you as mod.

Watch out so that he doesn't break your bed, though.

Posted by Zeta

Zeta mod Love & Romance? That would be like Hitler modding some sort of Jewish blog.

... Holy ****, that analogy sucks.

... Hitler basically DID mod the jewish blog

Posted by Zeta

He did some mass banning and pruning, amirite?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I actually do have a pic. But Michael has it on this chick named Amber's computer. He's taking forever to get it. But I'll get it here as soon as possible. But the Judge gets it first because I promised.

Posted by Kit

Is it a picture of your other arm?

I bet she'll try putting "ALIVE" on this other arm to try and seem funny/clever

Posted by Kiyoshi

No. It's me all dressed up for a party in punk clothing that looks better than the pic of my arm did. I just posted that other pic to be stupid. And it was hilarious to see your reaction to it. Plus after Theresa wrote DEAD there I said "How funny would it be to post this on VGC?" And she was all like "I dare you to do that!" So I did.

JK NEVER HAPPENED

Posted by Zeta

Oh, so now you've gone from emo to punk?

Posted by Omni

Wow, you're such a rebel. LOL...

Do you have a lot of friends who do rebellious things like you?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Nope, I'm still emo. It was just the party that I did it for. It was halloween you know. ;)

Posted by Arcadios

I think I know why Judge is so angry/bored/depressed these days.
It's cause he puts up with AIDS the most.
How does he do it?

Posted by Kiyoshi

It's 'cause I'm short. I'm loved for my shortness. Haha. As one of my friends says, "It makes you cuddly." Theresa said it. It was funny.

It's the fat that makes you cuddly actually. Except no one would want to cuddle with fat.

Posted by Omni

Why would being short make people like AIDS? I haven't seen any evidence of anyone liking you.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Jerry no longer exists it is now Gerald says:
hey beautiful
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Hello.
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
How are you>
good and you?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Eh, ok.
what wrong that would of made it not ok?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
You move too fast is all. And I'm very confused about my emotions right now.
oh... I am sorry bout that... If I could redo that night I would change what I did... And if youever need to talk... I listen to everyones problems
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Thanks.
np
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Yeah....
I feel terrible about Friday still
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
You shouldn't. You had no way of knowing.
I mean I shouldn't of did what I did... I should of never did that.... but the dance was nice... Bit neck breaking... :Þ
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
*Sticks out tounge at you* Evil.
lol... that is one of the reasons I got on my knees... I could see you better.. lol... Also I was tired of staring at people who where disrespectful and kept staring and pointing at us... meaning me, you, Ally, Amanda, Jess, Ian, and Teresha
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Yeah no kidding. It was embarrassing. But yeah...
Hey I enjoyed my time though... Dancing to Hinder was the best...
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Hmm. I dunno.
ok maybe the second or third best
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
I dunno.
lol... I don't know if it is like important or anything but like I thought I should tell you... Our kiss, the french kiss, was my first kiss..
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Was it?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
I feel special now.
ya it was
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Shiney.
I felt my heart skip when it happened... lol
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Once again, Shiney.
your gunna make me really blush... And My Irish blood makes my cheek really really red...
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Haha.
So... what you doin?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Nothin' much. Just at one of my favorite sites.
what site?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
[url]www.vgchat.com[/url]
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Register.
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Now.
ok.. Yes master *bow*
what is it?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
That's right slave! Muhahahahahahahaha! *Evil laugh*
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
A great website.
*continue bowing* Master can I stop looking into your eyes now?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Yeah.
Guy from the dance. HA!

Posted by Zeta

tl; dr

Girlwithstupidname says:
hey handsome, hows it going
cj says:
lol not bad, stupid
Girlwithstupidname says:
youre pretty hot, i really like you
cj says:
ew girls are gross

Wow, that's really hard to do.

Posted by Iris

HAHA

~xx-%%+LoNeLyEMO+%%-xx~ is such a cool and plausible name, guys! Let's add some Evanescence reference in there and it'll attract all the sexy boys!

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'm going to change it. Probably to Travesty. But I didn't fake that. He registered too.

Posted by Omni

Okay, I can hardly wait to meet him. LOL...

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'll tell him to post.

Yes, because that worked so well last time, right? LOL IPs FROM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE COUNTRY

Posted by Omni

You'd better tell him to post here. Just in case he has the AIDS, too. No point in it spreading elsewhere.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, let us check him out. I'm not sure about your taste in guys, so I'd feel better if I at least had the opportunity to get to know him somewhat.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I planned on telling him to post here. My taste in guys is fine, seeing as I don't really like him that way... He's going to see this... But he's cool.

Posted by Dexter

How could you say your taste in guys is fine after your last boyfriend? He was a fool, laughing at the DS and physically hurting you. Usually girls don't realize their taste in guys are bad. Instead they reach a point if "all guys are pigs."

Posted by Kiyoshi

That's actually complicated. More things have become known since that time. He and I are best friends. :D

I saw this, and thought of you guys on VGC.

Chuck Norris doesnt have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

Posted by Dexter

I think I'm entitled to a better explanation. What exactly has become known since that time?

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Yes, because that worked so well last time, right? LOL IPs FROM COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE COUNTRY
I like how this was totally ignored.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: I like how this was totally ignored.

Yeah, she can only focus on one thing at once. If she likes her abusive boyfriends, she can't be mad at them for being abusive when they hit her.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok what happened is;
1. I found out he goes to a shrink
2. It's not his fault he's the way he is. He's like an experiment child or something like that.
3. He tried to change, it didn't work.
4. He's become less abusive. He's trying hard not to be as abusive.
Like I said it's complicated.

Posted by fnoolwack

Who is Kiyoshi and why is she such a problem?

Posted by Zeta

Kiyoshi= Aida. Remember her?

Posted by Kiyoshi

That would be me indeed. And I'm not a problem. They're just mad because they aren't as well insulated as I am. Thank goodness for surplus carbohydrates!

Posted by Lord of Spam

so far on this page ive seen AIDS make a chuck norris joke, and then proceed into the yeah i know he beats me up BUT HE LOVES ME LOL thing that idiot women do.

and girl that forgives a guy for hitting her deserves to have her teeth knocked down her throat for being so ******* stupid. also, chuck norris is like, ****, a year old. get over it and gtfo my internets.

Posted by Iris

...great joke? Christ, I'm going to edit your post out of pity, to something less stupid.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I just thought of you guys and laughed. I was like "Wow." But anyway...
As for what David did, he's like... Like that I guess. Like I said he tried to change, he failed miserably, and then was like "screw it." So I don't blame him. And I don't love him, he's my friend. But it's really funny in Biology when he does that and Theresa comes up and hits him and is all like "Don't break my Emily!"

Posted by Lord of Spam

please, do break the emily, assuming thats what aids goes by. ive gorwn rather tired of it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

David wouldn't do that. He knows Amanda, Theresa, Ally, Jessica, Tim, Aaron, Danny, and Jerry would team up and kill him. And he considers me a friend too.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: David wouldn't do that. He knows Amanda, Theresa, Ally, Jessica, Tim, Aaron, Danny, and Jerry would team up and kill him.

Kill. You better not be serious.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I love Paris Hilton!

Posted by Lord of Spam

good lord, aids is such a stereo type that its not even funny anymore, just sad

Posted by Stalolin

i haven't read a single post in this entire thread, but i will reply to the thread title with a simple "Kill yourself".

Posted by Kiyoshi

You do realize I'm emo don't you?
As for LoS; stereotype is you people. I'm just stating a simple fact. It has been demonstraited before. Maybe not kill but hurt, and hurt badly. In fact I'm asking Ally right now!
The answer to it is...
i'd go off on him like explode and probly yell the crap out of him and just tell him he was wrong to do that to begin with bc i think he has already hurt hasnt he?
Copied and pasted for your veiwing pleasure.

Posted by Omni

Look at your posts in the Harry Potter blog.

Posted by Kiyoshi

My friend Ally wants to punch you in the face for that. She said it herself. It's making me laugh.

Posted by Kit

I like how overworked you and your 'friends' are getting over this. If you don't like it, go away.

Posted by Iris

All Aida posts on this page have been deleted. "For your viewing pleasure." ;)

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kiyoshi]Jerry no longer exists it is now Gerald says:
hey beautiful
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Hello.
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
How are you>: www.vgchat.com[/url]
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Register.
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Now.
ok.. Yes master *bow*
what is it?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
That's right slave! Muhahahahahahahaha! *Evil laugh*
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
A great website.
*continue bowing* Master can I stop looking into your eyes now?
~Lonely~Emo~ says:
Yeah.
Guy from the dance. HA!

Hahahahah! ~Lonely~Emo~
Pffft. If you were so emo you wouldn't be boasting about it.
"YAY! I'm like totally emo!"
I saw NO cuts on that arm of yours, eh?
And will you stop trying to show off. It's not like anyone believes you.

Posted by Iris

Since when is being "emo" something to be proud of? I'm pretty sure that stands for being over-emotional, which isn't actually a good thing, dear.

Referring to yourself as that and constantly trying to include yourself in a social stereotype indeed makes you a "poser."

Posted by black-thoughts

oh my geee its ally!!! hey emo gurl sup forget the guys and go lezz it worked for me and as for the rest of you stupid idots that have nothing better to do than to agrgue with a teenager your pathic and thats coming from the heart!
so grow up and get a life bc you guys totally need one!! and yeah i know this gurl id emo trustt me i go to school with her and besides that there is a whole group of us emo kids at our school so go ahead and call us fat and say we have AIDS!! (chances are your probly right)!!!! so yea you totally figured out our secret!! oh no the world is coming to an end!!! no i dont belive in gad and he cant take me!!!!!! save me satan!!!! lol hahahaha lmao i love to do this toment me and i will torment back mawahahahahaha!!!!
i love being emo!!!!

much love to you losers later
<3<3<3 lil emo ally leavin <3<3<3

Posted by Zeta

Grargh why is this thread still here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!shift+/

Posted by Kiyoshi

My friends suck. :(

haha, oh man. Best post ever.

Posted by black-thoughts

oh my gee its ally!!!!!! hey i do not suck you suck!!!!! lol jk u know i love you but no really just forget about guys and totally go lez ill go out with you lol jk once again i love ya too much like a sister, even though getting ready for that dance was really hott.....lol

much love to ya gurl
and for you losers too
and that werid canadian i dont love you lol

<3<3<3 lil emo ally leavin <3<3<3

Posted by Kiyoshi

Lol! Ally makes me hard.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I laughed at her lack of any grammar, spelling, or punctuation, too.

<3<3<3 lil queen freddie ready <3<3<3

Posted by black-thoughts

oh my gee its ally!!!! good i just wanna help you haress others bc im that much of a loser!!! lol i love to admitt that im a loser i cut my self bc i have nothing better to do i play the guitar and im such a poser look i can even type like one :HelLO Im A losER Bc I caN bE!!!! lol i love to mess with ppl!!! hahahahaha im such a dork i need a life but so do the other ppl that post on this thread bc you all SUCK like me!!!!!

hehehehe
i dont like that canadian he eats the lil piggys that meanie!!!
oh well we cant all be vegitainerains (i know i cant spell)

hehehehe
much love (except the canadian)
<3<3<3 lil emo ally leavin<3<3<3

Posted by Zeta

OH MY GEE

Posted by Kit

wtf why does she keep saying "oh my gee its ally"?

She's scary. :(

Posted by Iris

If this isn't some kind of joke, Aida is the biggest loser ever.

Although, even if it is, she's still a loser.

Posted by Omni

Quoting black-thoughts: <3<3<3 lil emo ally leavin<3<3<3

This is weird as ****, too.

Posted by Kit

Quoting black-thoughts: oh my gee its ally!!!! good i just wanna help you haress others bc im that much of a loser!!! lol i love to admitt that im a loser i cut my self bc i have nothing better to do i play the guitar and im such a poser look i can even type like one :HelLO Im A losER Bc I caN bE!!!! lol i love to mess with ppl!!! hahahahaha im such a dork i need a life but so do the other ppl that post on this thread bc you all SUCK like me!!!!!

I can't understand most of this. But I'm assuming "but so do the other ppl that post on this thread bc you all SUCK like me!!!!!" means she made fun of herself. So that shows pathetic...ness.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: Just because she can admit it doesn't make her a loser. Remember VGC the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem. :D

Too bad you can't cure AIDS that way. Although, according to you, you're not a loser. Hypocrite.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: Just because she can admit it doesn't make her a loser.

Yes it does. It shows that she's so pathetic that she has to make fun of HERSELF to feel good.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, kind of like when she cuts herself.

Posted by Omni

Just remembered, where's the guy from the dance, AIDS?

Posted by Kit

Uh, no. Not "Scare" as in "AHHHH RUN AWAY IN FEAR". "Scare" as in "OMFG SHE'S SO WEIRD IT'S SCARY".

Quoting Kiyoshi: Ally is very stupid.

Fixed because she has yet to say anything funny and/or clever.

Posted by Omni

Where is the guy from the dance who registered?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but she is your friend. You said so yourself.

Posted by Omni

<3<3<3 lil emo ally finally leavin <3<3<3

Posted by Omni

Yes, much better than it was. I don't know if you'll be leaving.

Posted by Lord of Spam

k, i tried to read all teh crap i missed, but i got caught on this:

"than to agrgue with a teenager your pathic"

assuming you mean PATHETIC, then why is it pathetic? are you trying to imply that you're so beneath our notice or realm of intellect that to waste our time on you is loatheable? If so, i agree, but i dont really see how thats a point in your favor. You have essentially said "I'm such a ******* ****wit moron that were you to waste your time impressing upon me the layers of my own stupidity, it would make you less worthy as a person".

So congrats. You're only way to get back at us is to say that you're toos stupid to be worth our attention. Die slowly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

die slowly is merely a general statement of my ill will towards you, though if you want to take me up on the advice, feel free.

Also, stop whining like a little pussy about **** nobody cares about. I promise that there are people out there with lives worse than yours who ***** a lot less. So grow the **** up.

Quoted post: when i have dean inside all along

I have Dean inside me all the time. He's such a hunk.

Posted by Lord of Spam

maybe she meant she had [url=http://www.jimmydean.com/default-flash.aspx]dean[/url] inside her

cuz, you know, shes a fatty.

That would make sense. Not sure what kind of man would want to **** her anyways.

Posted by Dexter

black-thoughts. Altinure thinks you're a white-trash emo. :(

Posted by Iris

Editing was fun, but I'm just going to delete from now on. You girls are too obnoxious.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but then we can't have as much fun anymore. I think this should be a sticky.

Posted by Dexter

This blog should be part of the main forums.

Posted by Omni

An even more valid point.

It should just be deleted.

Posted by Kit

Do you even know what a "Vegan" is? You seem to not know what the hell you're on about, miss "<3 being stupid <3 <3 <3"

Posted by Dexter

Dark Kirby's not gay but he still gets the boys. :love:

Posted by Zeta

shut up, aids

Posted by Kit

Quoting black-thoughts: DARK KIRBY why dont you just shut up you faggot im sure your gay

my gay? I have a pet gay? lol wut?

Unless you mean I am gay. Why would it matter? Even if I was gay. (Which I'm not) It shouldn't matter to you. Why would you care about somebody's sexual preference from the other side of the planet? You're really sad.

Quoting black_whiner: 4. bc i care what happens to things that breath and live

Fun Fact: Even if you don't eat the products, they've still already been made. I'll even put it into numbers, since you like that so much.

1. KFC makes some fried chicken, which involves killing chickens.
2. You buy it.

The chicken is dead and eaten. Now:

1. KFC makes some fried chicken, which involves killing chickens.
2. You don't buy it.

The chicken is still dead, even if you don't buy it.

Quoting Dexter: Dark Kirby's not gay but he still gets the boys. :love:

lol

Posted by Phantasma2

Why do you type all these lies?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Phantasma: Why do you type all these lies?

LOL...That was legendary.

Posted by Omni

Where is black-thoughts? I want to read more of the stuff she says. I enjoyed a lot of it.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: I think it's funny that you think it's all lies. It's actually all true. And we all laugh at your idiocy for thinking it's fake.

lol k

Posted by NeXidala

Ugh. Black-thoughts is so fake it's not even funny.

IP check please!

AND the only way to prove they are real is with a picture so hurry up.

Quoted post: IP check please!

I would if the modcp would work for me :cookie:

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: Ally, needs to tell us why she fought the new chick today, and TOTALLY ALMOST WON!

ALMOST WON means that she still got her face rearranged. Maybe it's an improvement?

Posted by Arcadios

God, how much more pathetic can you get?

Posted by Zeta

Really now, why haven't people jsut stopped responding to aids? srsly.

Posted by Arcadios

boycott begins....now.

Posted by Kit

/ignore aids

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: This message is hidden because Kiyoshi is on your ignore list.

lol

Posted by Phantasma2

Oh man, that ignore thing is awesome.

Posted by Iris

I'm not even going to read through that stupid ****. I will delete it though, since Aida doesn't quite realize no one cares. I'm sick of her rambling about her supposed social life all the time, as if anyone mentioned it, cared about it, or believed it.

Take a hint and stop posting, darling.

Posted by Kit

I can't tell, but I bet she's saying "I dont care lolz"

amirite?

Posted by Zeta

Pretty much.

[quote=VGC]Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Aww. :(

hahaha you fags can't ignore me

Posted by The Judge

ATTENTION IRIS: STOP REFERRING TO PEOPLE AS DEAR, HONEY, OR ANY OTHER SARCASTIC AND MATERNAL FORMS OF ENDEARMENT. IT MAKES YOU LOOK POMPOUS AND TAKES AWAY CREDIBILITY FROM YOUR ARGUMENT(S) OR AT VERY LEAST WILLINGNESS TO LISTEN TO YOU IN A SERIOUS FASHION.

Posted by Iris

I act pompous for a reason. It's Aida. I have a reason to be proud when I reply to her.

Also, I'm not really arguing. I'm just deleting her posts and acting sarcastic on purpose. I'm not concerned whether you find it credible since it's not directed towards you.

As for when I use it when responding to anyone else, it's usually unintentional, and when it isn't I just do it to be condescending.

I like it because it makes me feel like we're in a real e-relationship.

Posted by The Judge

Don't ever use it to me then. Or I'll just break down.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kiyoshi: Yes well, it's not really working. It doesn't make me feel inferior at all. *sigh*

Yeah, it's your inferiority that makes you feel inferior. You don't need any help.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hahaha you fags can't ignore me

What's stopping us except for the fear of having our faces mangled by a void of grim?

being a mod

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]hahaha you fags can't ignore me

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT

Wait. **** responding to this message is giving you attention as opposed to ignorign you

******* mind games

oh you

Posted by Phantasma2

:cookie:

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: This message is hidden because Phantasma is on your ignore list.

Shut up.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: This message is hidden because Vampiro V. Empire is on your ignore list.

no u

Quoted post: This message is hidden because Dark Kirby is on your ignore list.

wut?

Posted by Zeta

[quote]This message is hidden to protect you from fur-faggoty.

wtf vamp =/

Quoting Zeta: This message is [COLOR="Red"]CENSORED FOR YOUR SAFETY[/COLOR]

idk

Posted by Iris

Would it be a good Christmas gift to you all if I banned Aida?

Haha, yeah. That would be super.

Posted by Zeta

That's something I'd definately send a thank-you card for.

Posted by Kit

Oh g*d yes. :cookie:

Posted by Kit

I bet she's saying "i dont care i'm kewl lolz i PLZ NO BAN ME"

amirite?

Posted by Omni

It'd be a merry Christmas, indeed!

Posted by Kit

lol now I bet she's trying to sound funny.

IGNORE LIST

Posted by Phantasma2

Posted by Phantasma2

Posted by Zeta

[quote]This message is hidden because it contains the Cookie Monster smilie.

wtf hax

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: This message is hidden because Zeta makes me FEEL ALL KINKY INSIDE SO HAWT OH YES BABY.

Posted by Zeta

... This calls for hot sex.

Posted by Phantasma2

cybah

Posted by Omni

That would be some of the first worthwhile posting in this thread in a while.

Posted by Iris

Well, since she did ask...

Merry Christmas to all!

Posted by Yonaka

UPDATE: The reason why she wanted to be banned was because she moved to Colorado. Sucks for me, becuase she's my cousin and I won't see her for a very long time. But that's why.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

****, now I have to deal with her.

Posted by Omni

It doesn't matter what part he lives in. AIDS spreads fast. **** you! QUARANTINE!

Posted by Zeta

I'd blame your grandparents. Makes more sense.

Posted by The Judge

I think we should quarantine all people with STD's and then nuke the quarantine.

And Africa.

Posted by Zeta

Suddenly, herpes.

Blaise is now Hep E, or HEV. A virus spread by fecal-oral, or, poo in mouth.

Posted by Zeta

But Zeta loev fecal-oral. :(

HEV has infected you. Enjoy your ****ty mouth.

It actually could.

Posted by Omni

I think this should be a sticky. It contains important warnings about deadly diseases and such.

Posted by black-thoughts

as if you had the brains to read the warning you instead touched them and now have them your self

wish corputed!!!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally -- still lame [not emo]

LMFAO

Posted by Omni

That wasn't funny. Kill yourself.

Posted by Ant

what?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[not emo]

STOP LABELLING ME I'M NOT AN EMO I'M JUST... ME

Posted by Omni