lordi or GWAR?

Posted by Vg200x

which band to you think is better? I like lordie, there costume's look better and the music sounds a tint better than GWAR's ,BUT GWAR is still a good band.what are your thoughts?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vg200x: there costume's look better

GWAR's ,BUT

band.what

Do you know anything about typing, or maybe spelling?

I'd have to say I'd go with GWAR, because of Scumdogs Of The Universe.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy:
I'd have to say I'd go with GWAR, because of Scumdogs Of The Universe.

Agreed.

Plus, I've seen Gwar live and it was suuuuch a great experience. I will never miss a Gwar show in this area ever again, meaning I'll be there on the 26th of this month to see them headline in Houston.

Posted by Shade

I'll have to go with Lordi just because of Hard Rock Hallelujah.

Posted by Vg200x

yeah lordie's Hard Rock Hallelujah. at the MTV euro awards performance was great... I still can't decide.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vg200x: yeah lordie's Hard Rock Hallelujah. at the MTV euro awards performance was great... I still can't decide.

Yeah, I noticed. I just wanted to see if it had gotten through to you yet.

GWAR has been around longer, right? I'm not sure. I also remember hearing that the guy from Lordi said he wanted to wear a costume because he likes KISS, and that record companies kept telling him that he should have a death metal band if he wants to dress like that. It's funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

GWAR, by far. Like Shin, I've seen them live... and that's enough for me to say they're better. GWAR puts on one of the best live shows, and though the music is a tad lame, it's light and just fun.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Yeah, I noticed. I just wanted to see if it had gotten through to you yet.

GWAR has been around longer, right? I'm not sure. I also remember hearing that the guy from Lordi said he wanted to wear a costume because he likes KISS, and that record companies kept telling him that he should have a death metal band if he wants to dress like that. It's funny.

why does it make a diffrence whos been around longer, everyone one likes kiss or listens kiss 1 point in there life time, around my land I see someone wearing a kiss shirt atleast once a month and its a diffrent person everytime.lmao ok vamp I'll give you that there music is lame, but who wan'ts to go home drenched and going home all gooy and messy, I mean that's why some people goto there concerts I personally would to stay some what dry unless some f*cktard throws there drink at me (which I'v had happen one to many times to me)..I'm still in debate tho.

Posted by Omni

Did I say it was a bad thing? I was just talking about stuff from both bands. and I was asking a question I didn't know the answer to.

Quoted post: mao ok vamp I'll give you that there music is lame, but who wan'ts to go home drenched and going home all gooy and messy, I mean that's why some people goto there concerts I personally would to stay some what dry unless some f*cktard throws there drink at me (which I'v had happen one to many times to me)..I'm still in debate tho.

You're so dumb it hurts.

Posted by Omni

He thought I was making fun of Lordi because I said the founder likes KISS...LOL...

They've been around for years, and I guarantee he just learned they existed. I didn't even know there was a song called "Hard Rock Hallelujah" until I read this thread.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're so dumb it hurts.

you edited that.

Did I?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/editnah.png[/IMG]

Nope. You'll notice those two edits are:

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=486033&postcount=5

and

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=486044&postcount=6

You're actually just that dumb. Surprising, isn't it?

Posted by Omni

No, he did not. It's exactly what you said.

Ah, ****, ninja'd by a superior power.