2Pac

Posted by WackoHater2

Tupac Shakur, in my opinion, is one of the best rappers of all time. Tragically gunned down at the age of 24, he released multiple best selling albums before his untimely death. 10 years after his death, he is still the #1 selling rap artist. My favorite song by 2Pac is "California Love" it's an awesome track. Anyway, your opinions on him?

Posted by Arcadios

I enjoy his last studio album, The Don Killiuminati: The 7 Day Theory, the most but Nas is better and so is Biggie; IMO.

Posted by WackoHater2

I have really gotten into Nas recently. He has a lot of good song. I haven't heard one that I don't like yet. Biggie wasn't so good to me. I like a few of his songs, but they are easy to get tired of. As for 2Pac, I love all of his songs. Every one off of every album. I never get tired of them. Just my two cents, nothing personal, Arc.

Posted by Arcadios

2pac never really did it for me.
I've always been a Biggie fan oppose to a Pac fan but I still acknowledge his rhying skills.
What mostly turned me off from Pac in the beginning was what he did to Biggie like dissing him constantly without Big throwing any punches but some people are ruthless like that.

Posted by Desperado

Quoting Panic: Tupac Shakur, in my opinion, is one of the best rappers of all time. Tragically gunned down at the age of 24, he released multiple best selling albums before his untimely death. 10 years after his death, he is still the #1 selling rap artist. My favorite song by 2Pac is "California Love" it's an awesome track. Anyway, your opinions on him?

get ur **** str8, he died at 25 lol

He is the most influencial rapper of all time. He's also my personal fav one along with Scarface, Immortal Technique, Masta Ace, Az, Nas, Common, Rakim & KRS One.

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, he does have his different personalities.
You get the street vibe at times and then you see the side of him which considers life with it's wonders and pains.

Posted by Desperado

yup