Never formally introduced myself...

Posted by CynicalBastard

Hello, I am posting this because I don't believe I ever formally introduced myself when I joined in 2005, or when I came back and actually started posting about a month ago. This was mainly due to the fact that I had no idea where the Introduction Board was (laugh at me all you want, I never think to look at the top of the page!) or even that there was an introduction board. Apparently I am not the only one either (seeing as recently two people posted greetings in the music board), so I guess I don't feel so bad. I am from one of the more dismal regions of America, (Wisconsin... *shudders*) am currently 16, and enjoy music (classical, some jazz, progressive, metal) and playing the drums (I have been playing since the age of 8). I also happen to be somewhat of a grammar freak, and I hate seeing posts that are almost incoherent from use of excessive punctuation errors/spelling errors. Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to read my formal introduction. (I hope it wasn't too abysmally boring.) Cheers.

P.S. I have been contacted as to whether I am "everyone's favorite cynical bastard" a while back. Apparently there was a user here who had a signiture similar to my username a while ago. If you remember that person, I must inform you that I am of no relation to him. Sorry. :(

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Go to hell.

To get there you go down, take a left on Colfax, right on Airport, left on Mississippi, right on Buckley, right on Arizona, left on Telluride, second house on the right.

Got all that?

Posted by Random

Wait I Figured Hell was always inside the Chinese slave camps?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It is.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Random: Wait I Figured Hell was always inside the Chinese slave camps?

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Hell is everywhere. Except in paradise...and then again.

Oh yeah welcome cynicalbastard :)[/COLOR]