Site Stats.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting higbvuyb:
And you should put stats per month, like posts per month, pageviews epr month, etc on there. It's more relevant than totals, because a total doesn't reflect it's current state.

I agree! In fact there is a hack out there that I use myself that not only has some of that stuff, it also tells how much of the board population uses Fire Fox or IE and does the same for Operating systems.

Posted by Lord Of Starwars

well yes your right now this site still need's to work on spam and then and only then it would be the greates site online.

Posted by CynicalBastard

Lord of Starwars, I apologize most profusely for being a grammar freak, but could you please form coherent ideas, and separate them using proper punctuation?

For example, your previous sentence runs thus: "well yes your right now this site still need's to work on spam and then and only then it would be the greates site online."

Corrected version:

"Yes, you're right. Now, this site needs to work on spam, for then, and only then, will it be the greatest site online."

Again, I'm sorry for being so picky, but it really bothers me to see constant grammatical errors.

Edit: Missing a letter/comma here and there is fine. I'm just not a huge fan of the constant mistakes. It makes reading your posts difficult.

Edit 2: Sorry for having this post be off topic. I try not to do that, but I was just very annoyed by Lord Of Starwars' post.

Posted by G-Sides

i like total. it makes us look more kickass.
besides, it'd make the forums that are already dead look even more dwarfed and dead compared to the rest of the site (animal crossing, vb, etc).

and the IE/firefox/whatever thing sounds kind of pointless. :| i've never been on here and thought to myself what the majority of vgc prefers for their browsing.

but that's just me i guess?

Posted by Ant

Quoting CynicalBastard: Lord of Starwars, I apologize most profusely for being a grammar freak, but could you please form coherent ideas, and separate them using proper punctuation?

For example, your previous sentence runs thus: "well yes your right now this site still need's to work on spam and then and only then it would be the greates site online."

Corrected version:

"Yes, you're right. Now, this site needs to work on spam, for then, and only then, will it be the greatest site online."

Again, I'm sorry for being so picky, but it really bothers me to see constant grammatical errors.

Edit: Missing a letter/comma here and there is fine. I'm just not a huge fan of the constant mistakes. It makes reading your posts difficult.

Edit 2: Sorry for having this post be off topic. I try not to do that, but I was just very annoyed by Lord Of Starwars' post.

I'm not sure who's dumber, you? Or Lordofstarwars?

Anywho, I enjoyed the site stats on the old vgc. I SAY BRING THEM BACK!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ant: IAnywho, I enjoyed the site stats on the old vgc.
I SAY BRING THEM BACK!

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Same here. Bring them back.[/COLOR]

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Ant: Anywho, I enjoyed the site stats on the old vgc. I SAY BRING THEM BACK!

I loved them too, I'd like to see them again.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I think we need to have that kind of thing. Not the browser one, that's just stupid, but the one for all the other totals, and I'm shocked to learn we don't already have it right now, but not susprised to learn that we had it at one time.

Posted by Shade

I miss the green bulbs next to the rep count. They gave the world more color!

still you guys need to clean out the spamer's from the site only then this site would be great to vist for all user's mabe you should just here me out even thou i get reped down.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nah. Thanks though.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Lord Of Starwars: still you guys need to clean out the spamer's from the site only then this site would be great to vist for all user's mabe you should just here me out even thou i get reped down.

Except when you compare VGC to pretty much every other message board, we have relatively no SPAM at all. =\

Posted by Zeta

Rargh, RPG Stats kshjghbdskafhkarghnk

Posted by Omni

[quote=Lord Of Starwars]here me out

Uh, yeah...

Quoting Shade32: Except when you compare VGC to pretty much every other message board, we have relatively no SPAM at all. =\

That's actually true, too. The moderators on other boards suck. Ours actually not only know what they should do, but they actually do it, which is important. Plus, ours are users, which is also something a lot of boards don't have.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!!!! Why are we bashing SPAM??!!! SPAM is yummy!!!!

Posted by Ant

You are an amazing humanoid, Jesse Smith. :-D

Posted by Shade

His teeth could use a brushin', though.

Posted by Kit

[QUOTE=Lord Of Starwars]still you guys need to clean out the spamer's

The only person making stupid posts here is you. SO OFF YOU GO NOW!

I don't actually mind if these stats are here or not.

Quoting Dark Kirby: The only person making stupid posts here is you. SO OFF YOU GO NOW!

I don't actually mind if these stats are here or not.

SO OFF YOU GO NOW! this is spam it not nice let me see made iif member's were nicer no mader how bad the spelling or gammer a person does aslan's site take any bad spelling i and read's it relly good no mader how your gammer is so there that's my jugdement.

Posted by Zeta

Nah, I think I'll reply to DK's post.

DK: I agree.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Lord Of Starwars: SO OFF YOU GO NOW! this is spam it not nice let me see made iif member's were nicer no mader how bad the spelling or gammer a person does aslan's site take any bad spelling i and read's it relly good no mader how your gammer is so there that's my jugdement.

I couldn't understand most of this. But it wasn't spam. It was an honest reply to your post.

Quoted post: does aslan's site take any bad spelling

THAT is spam.

I'm lovin' the arm hair, Jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm lovin' the arm hair, Jesse.

Want more hair??!! :D:D:D

Yes, all that's from my head!! er, what was da topic of dis thread??!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linkman

I should lock this thread for obscene content.

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!! Dude, look at da top of your head!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Posted by GameMiestro

Why can't we see "currently active members" anymore?

Posted by PROF CHAOS

King of da Wacko pictures. lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

You want a wacko picture?!! I'll show you a REAL wacko picture!!

My very own special batch of roman noodles!!!! :wacko:

Posted by Linkman

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Posted by lameboyadvance

That image needs to be resized and added to the list of rotating VGC banners.

...That, or erased from the fabric of time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

er, what's so bad about having roman noodles for dinner??!! :wacko:

Posted by Kit

Is that a mouse in there?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I too miss the little rep bubbles abit, but do you know what I really miss?

The old HP/MP stat hack from VB2. Has it been updated to VB3 or anything like that? If anything, bring that hulking mass of shit back, it's just so nostalgic.

That **** was lame.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I too miss the little rep bubbles abit, but do you know what I really miss?

The old HP/MP stat hack from VB2. Has it been updated to VB3 or anything like that? If anything, bring that hulking mass of shit back, it's just so nostalgic.

YES! VGC needs that hack again so bad! In fact click on the link in my siggy. :) I put it on those forums.

Posted by Zeta

****it Potato, now matter how hard you try we're not going to Wire Forums.

And the pics on this page have made me lose my appetite, when I was about to eat some ice cream cake. Thanks a lot, Jesse. :mad:

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Zeta: ****it Potato, now matter how hard you try we're not going to Wire Forums.

And the pics on this page have made me lose my appetite, when I was about to eat some ice cream cake. Thanks a lot, Jesse. :mad:

I didn't say you had to join, it was just an example of the HP/MP stat hack on a VB3 forum. Meaning Jesse COULD bring it back!

Posted by Ant

So how those stats coming along Jesse?

Oh, and that bowl of nails made my stomach uneasy.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I'm mot good enough at php to make hacks!!! Da stats one that sued to be here was just for version 2. Then there is

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?tab=1&link=1&id=405463

er, what's so bad about that picture!!! Look at your fingers and toenails!! You got da same stuff on yourself!!! :wacko:

I HAVE GRAPHS ON MY BODY?! AHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, I'm mot good enough at php to make hacks!!! Da stats one that sued to be here was just for version 2.

What about the stuff I suggested Jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...what dud u suggest!!! :wacko:

Posted by avalanch

everything that your not doing

Posted by Linkman

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=vgchat.com

That's the best that can be done, for now.

I love how around April 2006, it sky rockets thanks to the KH2 flood.

Posted by Zeta

Holy ****. Three cheers for the Sora Plethora.

Posted by Jesse Smith

egad!!! I had no idea they made up that much of da traffic!!!! grrr...they kept da April Fools Day stuff from occuring!!!!!

Posted by Ant

Wow, hardcore.

Seems like things are going up finally with the release of Wii and PS3. Hopefully we'll get more regulars out of this.