Games you just can't get into.

Posted by Ant

Just post basically what games/series you've tried to play, and even enjoy, but you just couldn't.

The Silent Hill Series: I found it to be really boring and repetitive overall. The story and atmosphere of the game is what kept me going the small amount of time I did actually spend with the game.

Any 3D fighter for me also has the same affect. It seems as if any dummy with an idea of what a cheap move is can defeat you without fail. So the whole Tekkan, Soul Calibur, etc. series haven't pulled me in whatsoever.

And then there's your generic 3D Platforming game. They all seem the same with some twists and turns, but otherwise, it seems like you're always doing the same **** in them all. I think the last Platformer I enjoyed was probably Super Mario Sunshine about 4 years ago :/ And even then, it was faded. But I'm hoping that Super Mario Galaxy will bring it back to life. With the Wii-mote, I'm sure it'll actually open up a whole new avenue into the realm of 3D platformers. Perhaps a new standard, much like SM64 set.

Posted by Arcadios

Metriod Prime.
Tried to get into it so many times but nothing.
:(

Posted by Bebop

Ive played too many lower than average platformers that I now only consider the game if I know its from a reliable company. Ive had alot of fun with Nintendo, Sega and Rare platformers and so many let downs from other companies that I wont even give them a look makes sense to me.

Posted by Fate

GameCube RPGs. I've tried, but they just don't feel right to get into. I get the something-is-missing feeling. I don't know why.

I have a hard time getting into war games. Future war games I'm fine with, but WWII/Persian Gulf/Vietnam games just don't sit well with me. Gets boring really quickly.

Posted by Speedfreak

Beat'em-ups. I'm just so f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking bad at them. Be that 2D or 3D fighters or those kill-everything-in-the-room games like Devil May Cry or God of War. I just can't be bothered to spend time memorising button combos, they don't stick in my head and it isn't fun for me.

Posted by Bebop

Those repetitive button mashers. like Dynasty Warriors or Devil May Cry. My friends dont see the problem with pressing the same buttong all the time. I find them so dull.

Posted by Vasioth

After Final Fantasy 9, I could no longer get into the Series. Infact, before and after are some stages as the reason why I said this was, I truly only liked FF4, 7, 8 and 9.

My reason is, there truly isn't a change in the Before and after these title series. Final Fantasy 4 was fantastic, 5 and 6 didn't have as good a story line. FF7 had an improve era on Graphics, Gameplay and the Story was superb, same goes for FF8 except for the Graphics concept (Which I thought went Worse at this stage). FF9 I liked because of some of the charecters, and a return of the Moogles (Please be the correct name :P ) was great to see.

And Halo. I just... didn't see why people liked it. To me, it was just another FPS...

Posted by Sean Fury

Metroid, I just never liked it period. The only thing that ever interested me was unmasking Samus, and I just watched my friend Jon do it after he played, so I was content with that.

I hate war games based on something that has already happened (like Fate said, WWII, etc.). Not because of the fact that I know what happened, but more along the fact of "I couldn't give a ****, let me play something fun and interesting, stop giving me a history lesson". I went to school for a reason.

I despise any 3D fighters. Whether it be Mortal Kombat, Tekkan, Soul Calibur, anything. I've found most fighting games to be extremely cheap (get someone into a certain position and use the same combo over and over until you win), 2D fighters (like Guilty Gear) have much less of that (or at least a way to escape from it).

Sports games. Any of them. They're stupid, just...just stupid. The only one I ever liked was Blitz 64 and that was because I kicked *** at it, otherwise I can just as easily call up some of my friends and go play a real game of football or whatever sport we choose.

Racing games that aren't either Burnout or Mario Kart. Driving in a circle doesn't interest me in a game and it doesn't interest me on TV, kthanks.

Button-mashing beat em up games (like Devil May Cry as mentioned before). Pain in my *** games that have no sense of accomplishment for me when I beat.

Silent Hill and Resident Evil (pre RE4). I just never got into it, I loved the storylines, but I thought the gameplay sucked hard (and Silent Hill was just kinda stupid).

Any Sonic game post-Genesis, or any 3D Sonic game. The feeling just isn't there, it isn't the same game anymore: it isn't fun.

I think that covers pretty much everything.

Posted by Last Fog

Two of the most popular franchises ever.

Metroid Prime is so incredibly boring and just a chore to play. I can't stand wandering around scanning everything in a big empty abandoned wasteland and shooting bugs now and then.

And then theres Halo. I can't get seem to understand what the hype is all about here. The campaign is average at best, and multiplayer is absolute garbage as far as I'm concerned. The weapons are terribly unbalanced. I could never understand how a whole clip of an smg to the chest isnt enough to take someone down, yet one hit from a plasma sword or even a rifle butt in the back is a one hit kill.

Posted by Zeta

Sean and Fog make me sad. :(

Any survival-horror game, simply because I hate getting scared. And Romancing SaGa, because if I remember correctly it used the same level up system as FF2, which I loathed entirely.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Advance Wars. There is nothing to like about that game.

Also Resi never sucked me in.

Posted by Echo

Black & White for the PC. I heard great things about it, and got it about a year ago for $10, including the expansion. I was excited to load it up because of everything good I've heard, but just never managed to enjoy it.

Civilization for the PC. I've only played one full game of it. I love RTS city builders, and I love turn based strategy games like Advance Wars, and I love turn based RPGs like FFT and Fire Emblem, but turn based city builders are just boooooring.

Devil May Cry 1. I got DMC 3 and loved it. A friend of mine got me DMC 1 for my birthday just days after I had beaten 3, and I just couldn't get into it. Maybe because I didn't feel like going through a whole other game of the same thing.

Survival horror games. Like Zeta, I just don't really enjoy being scared.

Posted by Slade

Warcraft III- I loved II and used to play it religiously(along with StarCraft), but for some reason I don't enjoy playing this one at all. Maybe it got too complicated or something.

Saga Frontier- I really liked the art style and some of the characters, but it never pulled me in. The battles system seemed empty even though you could do neat combos.

Final Fantasy VIII- I got bored. I was almost interested in what happened when you think some of your party members were killed in an explosion, but I stopped playing soon after that point.

Final Fantasy X-2- Now I don't know how much effort I put into getting into this one, but I could not handle the girliness.

All sports games except Tecmo Bowl and NBA Jam- They're so lame. Go play the real thing. Unless it's baseball, which just sucks.

3D Fighting games- Lawd knows I've tried getting into all the really good series, but I lose all interest after a bit. I hate memorizing combos. I really enjoy almost all 2D fighters, though.

Harvest Moon- During one long vacation I logged a ton of time into HM for GBC, but since then I've tried several other HM games and gotten bored and frustrated with them all.

I can understand everyone's views except for those who say they don't like Metroid. I guess I just love to explore so much I can't imagine not being drawn in by the large, intricate worlds.

Posted by Ant

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Sports games. For some reason, I can't help but think the entire time "Why play the video game when you can go outside and play it for real?" Very mind-boggling concept to me.

Animal Crossing/Sims: The idea of building a home and having these "interactive" people to play with never really appealed to me. I believe it's for the same reason to why I dislike sports games. It's just all so superficial and boring.

Posted by boomstick

Sonic games, I don't why but I could never just sit down and play one, I could never just sit down and play through one.

RTS, any of them, I can never seem to sit down and play them

Posted by Kit

Basically any Football game. They're all exactly the same every time, they're boring to play, they're repetitive, and all around sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t.

Posted by Bebop

Sports and Halo.

Posted by brownoystercult

Kingdom Hearts

Posted by Random

Games I can't get into:

-Legend of Zelda Windwaker or Majoras Mask (Got far in Windwaker then lost interest)

-Mario Strikers (I was psyched to buy it only to be bored with it in a day)

-Socom 1 or 2

-Kingdom Hearts

-Final Fantasy X or X-2

-Metroid Prime 1 or 2

And i'm sure theres more but those are the great disappointments I spent lots of money on not enjoying =)

And I notice some of you mentioning Halo..

Halos the perfect LAN party game that if you have a lot of friends that play to get into. especially if you like shooters. I probably know a few hundred people that play Halo, and thats People in person not people I know over the internet. Its a big game because theres a lot of real competition to it. Its a true multiplayer game that has been updated to keep a nice fun level.

Posted by Bebop

I dont see Halo as the perfect LAN party game. The multiplayer is flawed and slow.

Posted by Sean Fury

Alright, for everyone who says Halo is crappy and the multiplayer, LAN, and etc. is likewise ****ty...offer me the example of another widely played FPS that you can get 16 people in a game so fast online?

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Random: And I notice some of you mentioning Halo..

Halos the perfect LAN party game that if you have a lot of friends that play to get into. especially if you like shooters. I probably know a few hundred people that play Halo, and thats People in person not people I know over the internet. Its a big game because theres a lot of real competition to it. Its a true multiplayer game that has been updated to keep a nice fun level.

You can say that about almost any FPS for the most part, I know alot of people who play Battlefield 2 or Quake 4 LAN alot, it's the whole point of a FPS nowadays, some people simply cannot get into multiplayer games, which is why it's been mentioned some I sure.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Sean Fury: Alright, for everyone who says Halo is crappy and the multiplayer, LAN, and etc. is likewise ****ty...offer me the example of another widely played FPS that you can get 16 people in a game so fast online?
Any widely played FPS that allows 16 people in a game. :cookie:

Posted by Speedfreak

Why do you assume that if someone doesn't like Halo then they don't like multiplayer games? I don't see how you could come to that conclusion.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Speedfreak: Why do you assume that if someone doesn't like Halo then they don't like multiplayer games? I don't see how you could come to that conclusion.

Because Random gave a specific example of Halo being a great multiplayer game and I simply said that some people can't get into multipayer, which is why it may of been mentioned by some

Posted by Last Fog

Or maybe it was mentioned cause the multiplayer blows?

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Last Fog: Or maybe it was mentioned cause the multiplayer blows?

I wasn't saying anything about it's quality of multiplayer, just explaining to Speedy why I said that

Posted by Last Fog

And I'm saying people wouldnt single out Halo if they dont like multiplayer FPS in general.

Posted by Sean Fury

And I'm asking for a FPS with BETTER multiplayer than Halo that is widely played.

And Unreal Tournament sucks.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Last Fog: And I'm saying people wouldnt single out Halo if they dont like multiplayer FPS in general.

I don't see why not, since it's so popular and widely praised

Posted by Last Fog

Well then you're dense.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Last Fog: Well then you're dense.

How so?

Anyway, whatever you think I was simply telling Random and Sean a reason I thought Halo may of been on the some people's list and then explaining that to Speedy after he asked, is that not an obvious thing?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Random:
And I notice some of you mentioning Halo..

Shush, HPK. Halo isn't the greatest multiplayer game ever made. Some people don't like Halo but do like shooters. Me and a few friends have LAN parties fairly often and we have never really wanted to play Halo, even though more than one of us owns it. We would much rather play Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, or Quake if we're going to LAN. Some people just don't like Halo. I personally don't find the single player fun at all, and like I said there are multiplayer games that I would rather play than Halo. This thread is about games that people don't particularly have fun with, and there are many people who don't particularly have fun with Halo.

And, now that I've thought about it, I'll add Halo to my list.

Posted by Dexter

I enjoyed Halo for while, but I greatly prefer Call of Duty.

...And Goldeneye for the 64 is the best multiplayer game ever made!

Posted by CynicalBastard

Quoting Dexter: ...And Goldeneye for the 64 is the best multiplayer game ever made!

I recall playing Goldeneye for N64 for like the entire duration of several sleepovers when I was younger, and was going to rep you for saying that, but couldn't (You must spread some reputation around...).

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: ...And Goldeneye for the 64 is the best multiplayer game ever made!

Agreed. A remake, not so much as in changing anything, but additions and updated graphics, controls, etc. I think would be amazing for GoldenEye.

Posted by Random

Quoting Echo: Shush, HPK. Halo isn't the greatest multiplayer game ever made. Some people don't like Halo but do like shooters. Me and a few friends have LAN parties fairly often and we have never really wanted to play Halo, even though more than one of us owns it. We would much rather play Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, or Quake if we're going to LAN. Some people just don't like Halo. I personally don't find the single player fun at all, and like I said there are multiplayer games that I would rather play than Halo. This thread is about games that people don't particularly have fun with, and there are many people who don't particularly have fun with Halo.

And, now that I've thought about it, I'll add Halo to my list.

Sometimes it tears me up when people address me as HPK :')

And its nice to see Boomstick is alive. Long time no see?

Posted by TheSorrow

Final Fantasy

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Random: And its nice to see Boomstick is alive. Long time no see?

School and work occupy alot of my time

Posted by Random

When I last remember seeing you, you had 10 Rep Power and I think I had 2 lol.. You've been gone too long. Good to see you back.. You've been here along time and its good to see older members come back from time to time.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

The Socom Series: Good god, I just cannot get into this game. I tried so hard. SO VERY HARD. It's just bland. That's all there is to it.

Full Spectrum Warrior: Read above.

Onimusha Series: It was fun for a while, until i got DMC. After that, I tried to get into it and failed.

City of Heroes/Villans: Most boring MMO Grindfest ever.

The Sims: So, I'm going to take one of my escapes from life (video games) and turn it into... a fake life simulation where I STILL have to deal with bills and hunger and such?? Only enjoyment I got out of this game was trapping them in the house and catching everything on fire.

Final Fantasy 8: SQUALL AND CO. ARE THE MOST BORING CAST OF CHARACTERS ON THE PLANET!

Splinter Cell series: They're wonderful games. Control is top notch. Stealth is well balanced. I just can't seem to be drawn in by these games.

Legend of Legia or whatever series: DULL RPG GAME WITH LAME STORY, NEED I SAY MORE?

Civilization series: Only way I liked playing this game was having Nuclear abilities in the Bronze Age.

Rayman: I just can't. There's no reasoning. I just won't enjoy it for some reason.

There's more, I just can't think of them right now.

Edit: Sports games outside of Blitz and the Mario games.

Posted by s0ul

Metroid, Resident Evil, Tekken, Final Fantasy, others.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Sean Fury: Agreed. A remake, not so much as in changing anything, but additions and updated graphics, controls, etc. I think would be amazing for GoldenEye.

Ah, that would be so fantastic. I've often thought about it and it isn't a too distant belief of mine that it will one day transpire. I mean, it does have a huge fan base and it sold incredibly well. With updates and additions (such as online play), I think it would do very well. I'd certainly be excited.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Any MMORPG, especially WoW. And football and basketball games.

Posted by Big Boss

Halo and Halo 2 Single Player (Xbox) - While Halo 2 is arguably the most fun I've ever had online with any console game for such a long period of time, the series single player mode has been a dull experience for the most part. I can't understand why there is a disturbingly high number of people that think the games' single player mode is fun, let alone one of the best around. The only level I had any real fun in was in Halo, where I was dropped in a jungle to retrieve a team that had apparently gone missing, and then you find out about the Brood and proceed to escape the horror that the facility had become... but that was it. I can't name any other point in the game where I enjoyed myself significantly.

The levels are also so similar to each other, in both games no less (as if Bungie saw nothing wrong with it in the first title!), that it drained my desire to keep playing. And this isn't an issue of level layout exclusively (although there is that), but also on the gameplay pace. No matter how effective the enemy A.I. is, their functionality wasn't diverse enough to allow for more entertaining shootouts. This latter point quickly jumped in my head as I was seeing a couple of my friends play co-op Gears of War on the 360 just last night. Each "level" was surprisingly unique, both in its level design and in its gameplay, that it kept the game fresh throughout. Seeing such an accomplishment done by Epic Games, it made Halo 2's single player stand out even more for its lack of diversity.

The Super Smash Bros. games (N64, GCN) - It's surprising that a game like this did not show up in a more primitive form in the SNES days when fighting games were so popular (ah... the golden age), since it's such a good idea coming from Nintendo. But no matter how acquainted I was to the characters, how appreciative I was of its beautiful soundtrack, the gameplay just simply did not agree with me. I've played the games solo, with a bunch of people, in pairs, you name it... and I just don't have fun with it (And I did win as much as the next guy, if you need to ask). Usually I accept simple games if there's a trade-off in fun factor, but to me SSB is both simple and dull.

MMO-Generic/OldSchool RPGs - I'm not a fan of "classic RPGs." Whenever I hear those words I cringe as it brings back memories of extremely boring battle systems, horrendous in-game artwork and completely uninspired stories that inexplicably grabbed the souls of countless, didn't-know-any-better SNES RPG fans under 10. The older SNES RPG fans of the time went on to get game jobs and contaminated the industry with endless elf-dwarf-furry RPGs from the old realms of the PC to the newer pastures of the PS2. Medieval-styled RPGs are high up there with military games as huge turn-offs for me. And thanks to my distaste for the theme, I find it hard to get into seemingly popular MMORPGs like World of Warcraft, Everquest or Guild Wars... because it's all about that crap. And then MMOs about cool things like Superheroes apparently suck. Yay for me.

"Realistic" Military games - No reason to elaborate. It's the time for these games to be popular, so almost every company has to have one. You wouldn't believe how good MGS3's gameplay had to be for me to look over the jungle-like, green/brown predominant colors that remind me so much of that crappy genre.

RTS games - I'm going to be fair and say I haven't given many of them a chance, so it's just about my not wanting to try them out in the first place. The only one I liked was one of the Sim City titles for the PC way back when.

Quoting Ant: Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Sports games. For some reason, I can't help but think the entire time "Why play the video game when you can go outside and play it for real?" Very mind-boggling concept to me.

I'll answer that question from the point of view of a sports fan.

To me, there are many things that make a sports game an attractive buy, but above all else is to step in the shoes of your favorite team and play with them through a whole season, one game at a time. That's why I'd only buy the best baseball game out of the MLB-licensed ones. No matter how good EA's game is, I'll never buy it because it doesn't have the Major League Baseball license. I couldn't play in the stadiums I've seen the teams play live, nor play with my favorite players, or create myself to play along my favorite players, etc. In other words, I don't just buy a game to "play baseball on my TV," but to simulate the experience of Major League Baseball. Plus, I am a real sucker for stats, so I could spend (as I have) hours on end simulating season after season to see the progression and decline my players have made in terms of their numbers.

These days, sports games offer different features such as Franchise mode, which is to many the only reason to purchase a sports title. In this mode, you can manage your team, salary, trades and all that good stuff that happens outside the field. I believe EA released an American Football game that focuses exclusively in such a mode.

Oh, and I don't know about you, but "going outside to play instead" is a little difficult when you need 18 different people, roughly 18 gloves (size varies depending on player and position and players are only comfortable with gloves they've played with/ worn out for a while), a bat, ball and a suitable park to play with bases and a fair, visible homerun distance. Because I'd be looking for the whole experience, not just a game of catch.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Games such as NHL, NFL or NBA games that come out in a new version every year, I can't get into. My step brother use to play them all the time and be really good at it, but I just didn't enjoy playing them.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

[QUOTE=Sean Fury]And I'm asking for a FPS with BETTER multiplayer than Halo that is widely played.

Spoiler: Any FPS

Posted by MottaTheHutt

FF VII

Posted by Bebop

Tekken. Not only the slowest fighting game in history but without a doubt the most boring. Characters are awful, gameplay is slow and lacking. Man it blows. I hope they stop making Tekken, for all our sake.

Metal Gear Solid. I like the games and I enjoyred playing them. But I dont get why everyone likes it that much. Theres alot missing from this genre and most of the experience is watching cutscenes. Also I dont get why everyone is prepared to go down on Snake's snake. Hes really not all that of a character.

Posted by Unite

most fps : motion sickness
Tenchu for the ds
Super Smash Bros n64/gc
Zelda: The Wind Waker (sailing made me sea sick)

Posted by Bebop

[QUOTE=Unite]most fps : motion sickness

.....you serious?

Posted by Crazy K

I would have to say most fighting games. I can never get into them, yet I can be somewhat good at them when I play against someone. I also can't stand puzzle games all that much, mainly for the fact that I want something more interesting.

Certain sports games I can't get into, mainly the likes of Soccer or hockey games, I like the Football, basketball and baseball games. I usually stick to football games though (Madden on the Wii is going to kick some ***).

I never really cared much for FPS's. I got into them more since playing counterstrike and Halo 2 at Lan Parties and such, but I focus more on other games.

I can't stand most RPG's. I do like FF7, but it's pretty much the only RPG I own. (Sad I know).

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Bebop: .....you serious?

It's not unheard of. Many people experience motion sickness when playing 3D games.

Posted by Iris

I don't mind sports games. I just can't play them for a long period of time.

Most RPGs are boring. I've become used to real-time battling, which is much more fun than any other type. I know the plot is really important in RPG games, but batle gameplay is really important to me.

I've never gotten into the Metroid series.

Military games become boring quickly for me. Same with stealth and strategy ones. I can only play them competitively.

Building games, like the Sims and Harvest Moon are really boring for me. It doesn't seem like I can follow any story it may have with interest.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Big Boss]
In my opinion the only games even remotely resembling an MMO that could be fun are Four Swords, Crystal Chronicles and Pokémon. Pokémon plays like an offline MMO anyway.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Bebop: .....you serious?

motion sickness is actual concern, compared to klarth topic about ps3 games not fitting absolutely perfect in dvd rack.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Speedfreak: Counterstrike PREHAPS?

There's more to multiplayer FPS than Halo, idiots. I'd much rather play Gears of War or Rainbow Six: Vegas then Halo 3. TimeSplitters 2 had me giggling a lot more than a Halo 2 match ever did.

Just because it's popular it doesn't make it the be-all end-all, what kind of completely f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cked up backward thinking is that? Goldeneye was more popular than Halo 2 was anyway.

I don't have a 360 yet and I don't particular like the Rainbox Six series. I did, however, love TimeSplitters: Future Perfect A LOT more than Halo/2, but I liked Halo's multiplayer system better still (weapons and all too).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

CoD2/3's online is far superior than anything Halo 2 can do.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: My buddy gets sick from new games that use motion blur *shrugs* I've never had a problem with that stuff, but a lot of people feel sick after playing FPS's.

My brother-in-law has that problem. It started back in 1998, when he started playing Goldeneye. He was really into games, too, and he tried to overcome it, but it would just bother him too much. Not only does he have a problem playing them but he also has a problem simply watching them. I felt so bad for him and I also feared that it might happen to me someday. I still fear that. That's, like, a gamer's nightmare, really. The only games he can really tolerate now are sports games, which he really does enjoy, luckily.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Last Fog]What do you play then besides Madden?

I knew someone would say that. Anyways I play all sorts of games, but I seem to be gradually falling out of gaming as of lately.

I did like Soul Calibur 2 a little bit, but I got bored with it quickly. Most RPG's I can't stand to play, but I'm sure if someone said a certain game was brilliant, I may give it a try.

Anyways I been enjoying Halo 2 at Lan Parties and I been getting into more FPS's.

Oh and I don't play madden, I still play ESPN NFL 2K5 once in a wile. I just would love to play a football game on the Wii.

I'm hoping the Wii opens me up to new kinds of games and a whole new experience.

Posted by Bebop

Gran Turismo. Why would people want to be bored?

Posted by G-Sides

most RPGs suck for me. the only RPGs that i've actually played all the way through are KH1/2 and earthbound.

like above, gran turismo. blah.

most star wars games where i'm not on foot most of the time. they tend to be frustrating and **** me off if i'm not weilding a blaster or a lightsaber to cut people apart! DAEHT METLA

i can't get into 2d fighters either, like street fighter and the bunch. (although i was able to get in to that one street fighter tag one, x3 i think, for a long while.)

most of the eyetoy games kind of ****ed me off. except for the fireworks one. the eyetoy was great for you and friends and recording videos and ****, but i hated the games and their 0 replay value.

anyway that's all i guess

Posted by Pit

Chess.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Bebop: Gran Turismo. Why would people want to be bored?
Ever think that some people enjoy seeing cars go around and around in circles hmmm???

Posted by Bebop

I find it hard to. I would have thought the novelty of watching a moving vehicle [i]slowly[i] progress around a dull circuit in the most boring of fashionwould eventually become tiresome. Apparntly not as there is another GT in the works. :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Most sports games and any of the numerous Dynasty Warriors.