Hookah time!

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

In it comes...

Out it goes.

Andrew blowing smoke (I own his *** at photography, obviously)

My eyes are gone

...And now you see me again.

Posted by junior senior

is that legal?

Nope. Smoking flavored tobacco out of a Middle-Eastern waterpipe is definitely illegal.

Posted by Pit

nice, what flavor. I've oly had Strawberry, Jasmine, and Vanilla.

Irish Cream. The place I was at has some exotic flavors (I've also had Caramel Macchiato and Cognac flavors there)

Posted by Raptor

Eww.

I mean, wow

Posted by KoH

I dunno, man... but I always figured smoking weed and documenting it was pretty lame. Obviously others think otherwise.

"Wow" sums it up.

Can you and Junior Senior please fly out to the same isolated corner of the Nevada desert and nuke yourselves? It's FLAVORED TOBACCO. Do a freaking Google search before making stupid replies.

Posted by KoH

Woah, calm down there, Skippy. I like how you made a total *** of yourself for no real reason at all. Gratz on that.

It was actually a joke if you could understand the hints I dropped.

I'm sorry if the subtility of my post was too complicated for you to comprehend however perhaps a little more time reading and re-reading someone's post can help you understand and not make yourself to look like an over-reacting head case.

PS, I also liked how your insult was incredibly lame. :)

Btw, don't blame Junior for not understanding the subject heading. I'm sure anyone else would've made the same mistake. ****, that overreaction was actually quite funny.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man hookahs are awesome. Good thing I've got one sitting on my desk:cool:

I need more coal for it, though. I'm actually planning on getting that and some new flavors today. I've just about gone through all my Strawberry and vanilla. I'm thinking about picking up some grape, or amybe something else if it catches my eye.

If I ever make it out west, you, rupty and I need to go smoke about a pound of this stuff together while playing video games.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Can you and Junior Senior please fly out to the same isolated corner of the Nevada desert and nuke yourselves? It's FLAVORED TOBACCO. Do a freaking Google search before making stupid replies.

I was being sarcastic, but I like how you expect us to know it was flavored tobacco where nowhere in your first post it says it

Posted by Slade

Your first picture reminds me of Ben Stiller in Zoolander for some reason. Cool stuff.

I wish you had taken a picture of the hookah... Were you both smoking out of it at the same time, or was it smaller than that?

Posted by Bebop

Ive heard flavoured tobacco is crap.

Also, as queer as it may sound, that top your wearing really isnt nice.

Posted by Average n00b

I like your Born to be Bad shirt, my friend wear's that every day. I'm not a big fan of tabacco..Nor have I really studied it in school so. *Shrugs* I have NO clue what you're smoking.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Junior Senior: I was being sarcastic, but I like how you expect us to know it was flavored tobacco where nowhere in your first post it says it

hookahs are used for tobacco. Bongs are used for pot. DUR.

Quoting Junior Senior: I was being sarcastic, but I like how you expect us to know it was flavored tobacco where nowhere in your first post it says it

The word "Hookah" implies that. Educate thyself.

Quoting Slade: Your first picture reminds me of Ben Stiller in Zoolander for some reason. Cool stuff.

I wish you had taken a picture of the hookah... Were you both smoking out of it at the same time, or was it smaller than that?

Nah, it was a standard single-hose one. My friend Jeremiah was there too, but he decided to stick to the cigar he brought instead.

Quoting KoH: Woah, calm down there, Skippy. I like how you made a total *** of yourself for no real reason at all. Gratz on that.

It was actually a joke if you could understand the hints I dropped.

I'm sorry if the subtility of my post was too complicated for you to comprehend however perhaps a little more time reading and re-reading someone's post can help you understand and not make yourself to look like an over-reacting head case.

PS, I also liked how your insult was incredibly lame. :)

Btw, don't blame Junior for not understanding the subject heading. I'm sure anyone else would've made the same mistake. ****, that overreaction was actually quite funny.

Well, typically, a joke is supposed to be funny, and since you have the monopoly on not being funny, I couldn't tell it was a joke. Stop pretending you're sophisticated just because you make failed jokes and are angry that nobody laughs. Why should I have to read your post three times in order to get it? It's supposed to be funny the FIRST time. Come back and try again when you decide not to suck.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Got more coals. I should post pictures of me smoking in the comfort of my own him just to cheese you off:-D

Posted by Pit

Quoting Lord of Spam: Got more coals. I should post pictures of me smoking in the comfort of my own him just to cheese you off:-D

My friend has a sweet mini hookah, single hose, that lights up in the middle BLING BLANG.

We mixed some haze, northern lights, little bit of newport tobacco and grape.

IT DIDNT WORK OUT SO WELL BECAUSE IT TASTED LIKE ****, however we got really high.

Quoting Lord of Spam: Got more coals. I should post pictures of me smoking in the comfort of my own him just to cheese you off:-D

Ha, I need to get my own home hookah. I want to experiment with using drinks other than water in the hookah...

Posted by Pit

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Ha, I need to get my own home hookah. I want to experiment with using drinks other than water in the hookah...

Oh, that doesn't work so well. Well it depends. Tried it once with some Southern Comfort in the base (watered don of course) and a couple of ice cubes. Try to find a tobacco, drink combination that works, other wise you might as well be eating ****.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Lord of Spam: hookahs are used for tobacco.

Cannibal!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Captain Cleanoff]Well, typically, a joke is supposed to be funny, and since you have the monopoly on not being funny, I couldn't tell it was a joke. just because you make failed jokes and are angry that nobody laughs. Why should I have to read your post three times in order to get it? It's supposed to be funny the FIRST time. Come back and try again when you decide not to suck.
Why so angry that you didn't understand a satirical remark? Despite the fact that probably 80% of my posts aren't meant to be funny in the first place I just plain don't understand how you can have a monopoly on not being funny. I know what you meant, and in all honesty it was a pretty bad attempt at sounding intelligent.

I'm angry? I don't recall the use of "skippy" or "buddy" usually being used when someone is angry, do you? You're overblowing this entire situation and you utterly ****ing realize this. All that you're doing now is trying to make it seem as if I did say something insulting to try and save yourself from an even more embarrassing situation. I highly advise you lay this matter to rest. :)

Btw, just some fun little rebuttals should you ever become so bored you would want to read them:

[quote]Why should I have to read your post three times in order to get it? It's supposed to be funny the FIRST time.
Here lies what it commonly referred to as "wit." I'm not saying that I nor the posts I make are witty but I am saying that you obviously lack the proper intelligence to ever recognize wit used in conversations or most jokes, for that matter (save physical ones, of course).

Yes, I am calling you stupid if you couldn't pick up on it after reading it the first time over.

[quote]Stop pretending you're sophisticated
It's called the english language. Some actually enjoy learning new words in regard to this language. I am one of them.

I honestly apologize if you do not understand my diction at times however I can only recommend either returning back to school or [URL="http://www.dictionary.com"]www.dictionary.com[/URL] for an easy "on-the-go" reference!

Wow... what a way to end a work day, huh? I come home and I spend a good 5-10 minutes writing an insulting essay to someone on the net. Then again, it is 1:47 AM. :)

Edit: Woah, you're in Vista. If I insult you anymore you could track me down and kick my ***. :(

Hey I just noticed... The two people who repped you recently just happened to be JS and myself. And here we are arguing. No love?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pit: My friend has a sweet mini hookah, single hose, that lights up in the middle BLING BLANG.

We mixed some haze, northern lights, little bit of newport tobacco and grape.

IT DIDNT WORK OUT SO WELL BECAUSE IT TASTED LIKE ****, however we got really high.

thats probably just because of the newport ****. Ive had weed+hookah before, and it was made of win and awesome. there was like 6 of us just sitting outside smoking in a big circle.

Posted by Kodachi

Am I the only one who thinks that is absolutely disgusting?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kodachi: Am I the only one who is a big fat vagina who feels the need to talk **** about things i've never tried and try to crap on other peoples parades in the process?

I sure hope so.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Kodachi: Am I the only one who thinks that is absolutely disgusting?

No. What a stupid question. Plenty of other people think it's "absolutely disgusting."

Quoting KoH: Why so angry that you didn't understand a satirical remark? Despite the fact that probably 80% of my posts aren't meant to be funny in the first place I just plain don't understand how you can have a monopoly on not being funny. I know what you meant, and in all honesty it was a pretty bad attempt at sounding intelligent.

Well, considering I wasn't angry, your question is invalid. You just did a ****-poor job at attempting to read my emotions by what I posted. I'm simply extra prickish when I post, and you're one of the unfortunate ones to get in my way. I don't care that 80 percent of your posts aren't meant to be funny. The problem is, the other 20 percent still aren't funny. Every single one of your attempts to burn me falls flatter than the last one. Pretending you have the upper hand here is just a sign of desperation, so try another strategy.

[QUOTE=KoH]I'm angry? I don't recall the use of "skippy" or "buddy" usually being used when someone is angry, do you? You're overblowing this entire situation and you utterly ****ing realize this. All that you're doing now is trying to make it seem as if I did say something insulting to try and save yourself from an even more embarrassing situation. I highly advise you lay this matter to rest. :)

Well, when you're gay enough to say "skippy" and "buddy" and to insert unwarranted smiley faces into an argument, then it's not out of the question to use it when you're angry. Using nicknames and smilies is nothing more than a bad attempt to condescend me, but it's so typical and unimaginative that I don't even need to put any effort into seeing through it. Attempting to tell me what I'm thinking and/or feeling is you nipping at my heels. Convince yourself of what you may, but you know the truth. At this point, you're just running on BS, and right now, your tank is on fumes, so go refill before coming back to play.

[QUOTE=KoH]Here lies what it commonly referred to as "wit." I'm not saying that I nor the posts I make are witty but I am saying that you obviously lack the proper intelligence to ever recognize wit used in conversations or most jokes, for that matter (save physical ones, of course).

Same tired attempt at condescention. The problem is, though, you are not witty at all, and your attempt at wit is so witless that it's not even worth diving in to recognize. Obviously, I recognize, laugh at, and participate in jokes here, so your argument is yet another failed attempt at BS. You shouldn't attempt to condescend using illogical statements, because it completely kills your point. Any idiot can click "search all posts" and witness me participating in or laughing at jokes and wit. It's probably beyond your capabilities, though, so I don't really expect you to get it.

[QUOTE=KoH]Yes, I am calling you stupid if you couldn't pick up on it after reading it the first time over.

Third time with the tired, desperate false-condescention. You can call me stupid all you want, but as much as you're getting killed here, nobody is actually going to read your post and go "Wow, KoH is right, CC is stupid!"

[QUOTE=KoH]It's called the english language. Some actually enjoy learning new words in regard to this language. I am one of them.

First of all, if you're going to condescend me based on language, you might want to try capitalizing English. Second, I never once mentioned your vocabulary, so your canned rebuttal isn't even appropriate for the argument.

[QUOTE=KoH]I honestly apologize if you do not understand my diction at times however I can only recommend either returning back to school or [URL="http://www.dictionary.com"]www.dictionary.com[/URL] for an easy "on-the-go" reference!

Oh, I understand what you say. It's just that what you say is completely retarded. Now, next time you reply, try to use actual logic next time you attempt condescension. It doesn't work when you're getting killed. But, you can try all you want. Oh, and your use of "however" is inappropriate, due to the fact that "however" implies you're discussing an exception to a prior statement. Also, you don't "return back to school". That's completely redundant. You either "go back to school", or you "return to school". Sounds like you're the one who needs to bone up on your English lessons.

[QUOTE=KoH]Wow... what a way to end a work day, huh? I come home and I spend a good 5-10 minutes writing an insulting essay to someone on the net. Then again, it is 1:47 AM. :)

Don't use the late night as an excuse. You would have gotten killed if it was 1:47 PM, too. It's okay though, sweetie, I'll go easy next time if you can't handle me.

[QUOTE=KoH]Edit: Woah, you're in Vista. If I insult you anymore you could track me down and kick my ***. :(

Ah, the ole' self-flattery gimmick. I could do as you said, however, you're not worth the space you take up on this forum, let alone any of my brainspace.

[QUOTE=KoH]Hey I just noticed... The two people who repped you recently just happened to be JS and myself. And here we are arguing. No love?

No love for the stupid. Sad world, ain't it? Don't worry, there are places where you'll fit in... Hillcrest, maybe. Oh, and a comma goes between "Hey", and "I".

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Recap:

CC: Grrrrrrr!

KoH: lol ok didn't mean to offend, be friends kay?

CC: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YUGI SMASH!!!!!!!!!!! Q@(&%$R FNALKSDN

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm smoking right now! Pics incoming!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well, hurry up dammit!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Theres like a little bit of lag between when i click capture, and when it actually captures, so this is the best i could do right now.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/sigs/225320.jpg[/IMG]

and a shot of the actual hookah itself:[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/sigs/hookahget.jpg[/IMG]

its a simple, small little one hose brass deal, but im thinking that after i take car of a few more things, and start to have more free time (like, summerish) im going to upgrade to a nicer, two or maybe three hose deal for parties and whatnot.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

There's a ghost escaping from your mouth.

Heh nice... I need to take some pics of Ian puffin' the hookah next time I go with him. And I need to get pics of one of my HUGE smoke clouds - I have giant lungs (record for hit length is 26 seconds)

Posted by Raptor

I've always preferred companions that have better things to do than just sit around and destroy their lungs while impersonating exhaust stacks. And why take pictures of it? Why not, by the same token, post photos of yourself chewing with your mouth open?

Not that I'm knocking it or anything. Or maybe I am.

Posted by KoH

Jesus Christ, CC. For trying to keep your dignity you're really making far too obvious an effort at trying to "outsmart" me. I didn't read your post nor am I going to seeing as all it'll do is annoy me, most likely and then I'll be forced to reply with an even longer more time wasting post.

To put it bluntly, you're not worth my time. Grow the **** up and get over it.

lmao okay, I know how I said I wouldn't read the post but I read one sentence and just as I suspected it was beyond stupid:

[quote]let alone any of my brainspace.

I wasn't aware that brainspace was required in the attempt to kick someone's ***. Again, just another blatant and poor attempt at sounding intelligent. I'm not the one bull****ting here, you are.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: I've always preferred companions that have better things to do than just sit around and destroy their lungs while impersonating exhaust stacks. And why take pictures of it? Why not, by the same token, post photos of yourself chewing with your mouth open?

you continue to be so HaRdXxXcOrE and SUPER ALTERNATIVE AND ENDGY that it makes me want to crap my pants.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: I've always preferred companions that have better things to do than just sit around and destroy their lungs while impersonating exhaust stacks. And why take pictures of it? Why not, by the same token, post photos of yourself chewing with your mouth open?

sometimes, raptor, it's best not to say anything at all

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pit: sometimes, raptor, it's best not to say anything at all

lol yeah, not saying anything at all is what discussion forums are for

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Wow, be like me;

"I don't fancy smoking, really."

Don't shit on everyone else's day just because of it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

NO U

Posted by Raptor

I don't want to be like you. I would end myself if I was.

If your day was shat on because of my post, it's because you just stood there and allowed it to happen. Not my fault. This forum is where I come to be an *******, but honest nonetheless. If you can't deal with that kind of bluntness without crapping your pants, get off the internet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Raptor: I don't want to be like you. I would end myself if I was.

I have never wanted you to be more like me in my life.

Posted by Bebop

Hookahs dont appeal to me. I dont smoke anyway, and I dont feel like spending a good few bob on tasting choclate smoke. Give me an ice cold beer anyday.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i never really got into beer. I had a girl keep getting me to try british beers, and each was worse than the last. The only one I liked was some weird one that was based of off honey, or something.

Posted by Bebop

I think by British beer you mean ale. Which is crap. I stick to the good old Budwieser and Fosters. Ive had some nice ales but I prefer the regualr beer rather than the fancy stuff.

[quote=KoH] I didn't read your post nor am I going to seeing as all it'll do is annoy me, most likely and then I'll be forced ...to concede defeat. Nice try there, son, but you aren't fooling anyone. You know you've read my post and chose not to respond, or if you didn't read it now, you're going to read it later as it continues to eat at you. You would have been better off just not responding and letting everybody forget how badly you failed.

[quote=Bebop]I think by British beer you mean ale. Which is crap. I stick to the good old Budwieser and Fosters. Ive had some nice ales but I prefer the regualr beer rather than the fancy stuff.
How dare you. How absolutely dare you.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/11/Newcastle_brown_ale_f.jpg/180px-Newcastle_brown_ale_f.jpg[/IMG]

Newcastle FTW.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Newkie Brown is one of the better ones, but real men drink Hoegaarden.

It's not even ale, or British.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Wings: Newkie Brown is one of the better ones, but real men drink Hoegaarden.

You spelled RUM wrong.

Rum does not fit into any category of drinkable fluids except its own. The hierarchy is roughly Alcopops

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: lol yeah, not saying anything at all is what discussion forums are for

You're not discussing, you're just being a dick.

I mean, I do it too, and far more often, but when I do it, it's funny. When you do it, you bring up paws and furs and all this other gay **** about you bumming your cat, and that's **** I don't really want to hear.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pit: You're not discussing, you're just being a dick.

I mean, I do it too, and far more often, but when I do it, it's funny.

No, it isn't. I don't believe I have ever so much as grinned in amusement at a post of yours. Panic is a hundred times funnier than you are, whether he means to be or not. Quite frankly, you bore the hell out of me, and nothing about you has ever really grabbed my eye.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Needs more dro.

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is so true it hurts.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: No, it isn't. I don't believe I have ever so much as grinned in amusement at a post of yours. Panic is a hundred times funnier than you are, whether he means to be or not. Quite frankly, you bore the hell out of me, and nothing about you has ever really grabbed my eye.

Look, you don't have to lie raptor. It's okay.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Captain Cleanoff]...to concede defeat. Nice try there, son, but you aren't fooling anyone. You know you've read my post and chose not to respond, or if you didn't read it now, you're going to read it later as it continues to eat at you. You would have been better off just not responding and letting everybody forget how badly you failed.

I'm really not all that into this argument nor your incredibly stupid "logic" so I'll just say "k." and wish you luck in your further imaginary arguments with people who you think give a ****.

Hmm, interesting how you don't care and I'm not worth your time, yet you keep replying. Face it kid, this eats at you. And I'm enjoying it grandly.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Recap Update:

CC: Grrrrrrr!

KoH: lol ok didn't mean to offend, be friends kay?

CC: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW YUGI SMASH!!!!!!!!!!! Q@(&%$R FNALKSDN

KoH: kay done

CC: #@$% UR GAY LOSER

KoH: no rly lets stop its cool

CC: LOL UR LIKE GAY GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ROAR!

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Lord of Spam: I sure hope so.

Am I the only one who thinks you try so hard to be funny and fail even harder?

Quoting Lord of Spam: Theres like a little bit of lag between when i click capture, and when it actually captures, so this is the best i could do right now.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/sigs/225320.jpg[/IMG]

and a shot of the actual hookah itself:[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/sigs/hookahget.jpg[/IMG]

its a simple, small little one hose brass deal, but im thinking that after i take car of a few more things, and start to have more free time (like, summerish) im going to upgrade to a nicer, two or maybe three hose deal for parties and whatnot.

Either you made sure your forehead wasn't in the picture so I couldn't make fun of it, or it was too large to get in one shot. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Am I the only one who thinks you try so hard to be funny and fail even harder?"

no, but i've more fans than critics.

oh, and more like, too lazy to reposition cam.

Quoting Kodachi: Am I the only one who thinks you try so hard to be funny and fail even harder?

Yes, you are. He's funnier, and more interesting than you, so... :)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

That's a flat out lie, Cleanoff. And you know it.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can out funny a five-head.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Yes, you are. He's funnier, and more interesting than you, so... :)

Oh, I never claimed to be interesting or funny. I just think he's painfully childish for carrying out a grudge because of an internet argument for months, and making several failing insults as a result. Perhaps there's more, but throwing in a 4chan reference or some other internet nerd-ism in an otherwise normal sentence just does not do it for me.

Everyone in this thread is a dick. There, case closed.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Even the females?

somewhere linkos head just exploded.

ESPECIALLY FEMALES

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Don't mind me. Just posting so I can be considered a dick.