It's been awhile...

Posted by Vasioth

Well, I haven't been on this site in awhile. And well, I'm going to pretty much apologise straight here also.

I may have been wittingly known as the biggest n00b of all time, troll, ect here. I posted at this place when I was 12 and well, I was a n00b that just wanted to flame people all the time.

Now, I have returned, but when someone goes to IP Check me, all's I am going to say is I have changed and you'll notice a different quantity of posts from me.

Other than that, Name's Adam, I'm from the UK, I'm 14 and my type of Genre of Game is Adventure, my movies Comedy and Series wise cut-back critism. And now, that's me. Hope to enjoy the place, I know the rules, ect.

Posted by GameMiestro

Who were you?

Posted by Vasioth

Some of you's may have known me as Marth and Roy, other's by the worst possible account Irvan.

Anyway, thus saying that, don't come on and flame me and tell me to go away (If some of the members I remember from the past still go to this forum)...

Posted by Dexter

I was around when you were here, but I don't recall the name. You must've not been noob enough for me to remember. ^_^

Anyway, welcome back. Glad to see you have returned even though you were under the impression that you would get flamed. That's certainly courageous of you. I also like how you are on a journey to better yourself. Hope you stay and feel welcomed.

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome back. Awesome avatar.

Posted by Ant

I vaguely remember that name. Anywho, welcome back. You might have seen me around 2 years ago as "Cold Fire". You seemed to have improved a lot though, POST MOAR!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome back :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Vasioth

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I really thought I would get flamed on my return. Oh, and I also remember you aswell Cold Fire, good to see you again.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Nah we are becoming nicer these days now that klarth (Majesty) is banned ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

Way before Majesty time, Back in Alpha Weapon time. Yup, I remember you. :)
Welcome back, good to see you posting again. :)

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, at first glance you didn't really seem like someone who was completely new to the site. I definitely remember the name Marth and Roy, as well. Welcome back.

Posted by Malevolence

I'm still wondering why Klarth was banned...

Welcome!