Printer issues.

Posted by Veiraza

Okay the cartridge is new so that is not the problem - for some reason, my printer is weird. The alignment is really off and it sometimes seem to bring out random crap ...

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Veiraza: Okay the cartridge is new so that is not the problem - for some reason, my printer is weird. The alignment is really off and it sometimes seem to bring out random crap ...

What brand printer is it? And there were no problems till AFTER you put in the new cartridge?

Posted by Veiraza

Its Lexmark. As for the question, I am not too sure because this wasn't mines until now.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Veiraza: Its Lexmark. As for the question, I am not too sure because this wasn't mines until now.

I see... hmm I'm not too familiar with Lexmarks. It would help if I had more information. Such as your OS, are the correct drivers installed, ETC...

Drivers and settings are one reason why it would print out garbage. Another reason could be physical, such as dirty heads.

Posted by KoH

Or you just don't have the necessary software and/or drivers installed.

If you do, then you just haven't set it up right. 9/10 times a problem like this is due to software settings and isn't a physical defect.

Posted by Veiraza

Huh, is there anyway to fix it? I am not too sure where to even start off with. I suppose I should uninstall and reinstall again.