So you guys think Fei-on is emoish?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Another forum that I frequent has several boards, much like this one. The one that I'd say is their version of our "Community Board" has the following threads, on the first part of page 1:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/emomg.jpg[/IMG]

I suddenly feel less emo.

Posted by Bebop

"Why am I crying?" HA HA HA HA

Posted by Lord of Spam

I want to find all of the thread starters and punch them in the gut, and I dont know why.

Posted by Omni

LOL, I kinda wanna know where that is...

I have to see it for real.

EDIT: Ack! Ninja'd!

Posted by Zeta

Ah, if only the 1337 Harassment Team hadn't disbanded. :(

Posted by Stalolin

I assume that forum probably doesn't tolerate flaming, thus it's completely different from VGC.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, most of them probably have it coming, LoS, but one of them I've actually been talking to and I think if you knew his situation you might sympathize with him a tremendous amount.

I haven't read most of those threads. They just seem attention starved.

The difference is that if you go there with a problem on their comm. board and make a thread about it, people actually try to give you advice and help out. You do it here, well, do it and find out if you don't already know.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

gay

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: gay

Well, sure, if you're gonna use official medical terms...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The difference is that if you go there with a problem on their comm. board and make a thread about it, people actually try to give you advice and help out.

Because you keep that **** to yourself. WE BE REAL, YO

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, but if you read the replies to the advice and help offered, it becomes clear that most of them aren't looking for help or advice. They're looking for sympathy. For people to tell them how bad they got it and thus making it seem like it's not really their fault that their sh*t is f*cked up.

I don't mind offering advice to someone who is really down and out, but most of those guys are just caught up in being 14-16 and virgins.

Yeah, I don't mind giving advice at all. I just don't want to waste my time with someone who doesn't need nor really want it. It's just annoying. But I'm down with wasting my time by making fun of them.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I don't believe I've ever seen Vamiro refer to making fun of someone as 'wasting my time'. I feel strange inside, like everything is suddenly not okay.

Everything I do online is wasting my time. That's the purpose.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'd hardly call something a waste of time when it has a clearly defined purpose. You're getting something accomplished with each keystroke you make on VGG. You're improving things just a little bit for less fortunate people like inner city youths, minorities, african-americans, black folk in LA and NY, nay, for porch monekys the world over.

It's a waste of time in that I use it inbetween doing things generally not considered a waste of time like doing stuff with friends, working, etc.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, I see what you mean. I only browse VGC when I'm not doing anything else important. Like, in between checking my subscribed threads and refreshing my User CP waiting for more rep comments. When I'm not doing imporant stuff like that, I just go to VGC and post things like this.

Posted by KoH

I thought the funniest was "Ever Want to Die?"

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I talked to that guy. He was depressed as all heck.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I seriously think the best is "Have you ever been bullied?"

Got a giggle out of it at least.

Posted by Omni

"self harm tools" is pretty funny, too. That's just weird. Are you willing to give me the web address so I can go see what's actually there?

Posted by Skitzo Control

I don't see how the "Ever Want to Die" thread is any different from my "Suicide" thread, except theirs probably turned so much more emo, whereas ours was much more discussion of suicide. That's everything to do with the community, though. We're mostly lonely gamers who find a sense of belonging to this pathetic little message board community, whereas they're just lonely pubescent teens who only find a sense of belonging around other lonely pubescent teens.

Quoted post: "self harm tools" is pretty funny, too. That's just weird. Are you willing to give me the web address so I can go see what's actually there?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/index.php

I'm talented at google.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Meh, it's not a big deal if people find out where those are from. You can sign up there and make fun of everyone who is emoing out, if you want, but expect to get banned pretty quick.

EoFF is the same forum from which I posted that "We do NOT call other members stupid" thing.

Posted by Omni

Thanks a lot. I just had to see it firsthand. Odds are I won't be posting anything, but I want to read the stuff they have in there. If I registered, I'd get banned for being too optimistic in the emo part of the forum.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hey, Fei's the one who visits those boards.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yes. Yes I do.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=97296

As much of a disaster area as VGC manages to be every second of the day, you know this topic would be the source of much laughter and harbl-stroking. At this forum, they find a way to make even the most potential-laden topics completely boring. I'm still searching for the emo posts though, so we'll see...

Quoted post: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=97296

As much of a disaster area as VGC manages to be every second of the day, you know this topic would be the source of much laughter and harbl-stroking. At this forum, they find a way to make even the most potential-laden topics completely boring. I'm still searching for the emo posts though, so we'll see...

That link is everything I hate about the internet.

Posted by Linko_16

The most emo thread I ever made (and the most enduring one, ironically) is one in the Romance blog entitled "What do you think of me?"

Ready for the cherry on top?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=97572

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Fei-on Castor: I'd hardly call something a waste of time when it has a clearly defined purpose. You're getting something accomplished with each keystroke you make on VGG. You're improving things just a little bit for less fortunate people like inner city youths, minorities, african-americans, black folk in LA and NY, nay, for porch monekys the world over.

I'm bringing Porch-Monkey back

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I'm bringing Porch-Monkey back

Now you need to write a parody of SexyBack, to make it official.

I'm bringing Porch Monkey back.
Them other monkeys don't know how to act...

jigaboo is where it's at.