The KoH and I Meet!

Posted by Random

THURSDAY YEAAAAAAA..

I'm Effin psyched.. I figure i'll show him around Pittsburgh Thurs/Friday.

Sat-Mon we're probably going to go Apartment looking. It'll be fricken awesome. Saturday Night we're going to a 16 Person Halo 1 and Halo 2 LAN party. It'll be fricken awesomeeee!

We'll have pictures in our KoH/Random Picture thread!

Posted by KoH

**** YEAH!!

This trip shall be well documented. So expect teh pix

Posted by Zeta

Who's raping who?

Posted by Arcadios

Have fun.
:(

Posted by Dexter

That sounds exciting. Are you boys nervous at all? Who's the better Halo player?

Posted by Proto Man

FINALLY.... it's about time. Can't wait for the pictures. :)

Posted by Random

Quoting Dexter: That sounds exciting. Are you boys nervous at all? Who's the better Halo player?

Well I strongly believe i'd be the better Halo 1 player but not i'm quite as good at Halo 2 as I am at 1. So we'll see.. Theres 16 people so it'll be hardcore!!

Posted by Boner

Quoting KoH: **** YEAH!!

This trip shall be well documented. So expect teh sex

fix'd :)

Posted by Bebop

Whoever wins, we lose.

Posted by Random

Quoting Boner: fix'd :)

Bill your just jealous that you won't see it in person =P

Posted by brownoystercult

this better work.

Posted by KoH

On a side note I now have 3 epics. W00T ME!

Btw, Random definitely the better halo player. I haven't played that **** for ages.

Also, if Random should try and rape me I'll just stab him in the face.

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=KoH]Also, if Random should try and rape me I'll just stab him in the face.

With your penis?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Arcadios: With your penis?

That's the only way to do it.

Posted by Random

In which I won't be able to retalliate his stabbing.. Mozzletoff

Posted by Hyper

KoH better make a stop here in my town, otherwise I'll cry and stuff.

Posted by Random

waitttt where do you live?

Posted by Hyper

Arizona, but I've been telling him for three years to come visit me :mad:

Posted by KoH

[quote=Arcadios]With your penis?

That's the only thing I could stab him with. They throw away all knives at the airport now. Unless I attempt to halt Random's forthcomings with a spork.

[quote=Hyper]KoH better make a stop here in my town, otherwise I'll cry and stuff.

I don't want to ****ing meet you. >:-0

Of all vgcers, you'd be the most likely to forcefully pork me.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Do you guys need any lubricant? I could ship you some ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Kodachi

It's always about sex with you people, isn't it? :(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Don't try to spoil it :([/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

It was spoiled when you entered the conversation.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Xero][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Do you guys need any lubricant? I could ship you some ;)[/COLOR]

Have a lot of it, do ya?

Posted by Random

We are T-Minus 3 days and counting. I will be holding one fo those Cardboard signs that will read "KoH" for when he passes back through security. From there we will go to my friend Megans house where we will crash for the night. Friday will be full of Apartment looking, mall hopping, Video Game playing (followed by work in the evening for me =(... ) and other amusing non sexual things (Xero i'm pointing at you).

Saturday will consist of an awesome Halo 1/2 Lan Party, and I figured something like cosmic bowling.

Sunday i'll probably masturbate while thinking about Pit's mother

And I haven't thought far enough in advance for Monday ^_^

I'm really a poor planner really!

Posted by KoH

I lol'd at Sunday's plans. 8-)

Oh yeah, don't forget, hopefully we'll be getting the wii as well while I'm visiting. :D

[quote=Kodachi]It's always about sex with you people, isn't it? :(

I'd offer you an invitation but uh... I don't want my balls touching Random's should an orgy occur.

omg inaprporiate?

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH: Have a lot of it, do ya?

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Oh yeeeaaaah !;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

KoH and I will be standing outside for 10 hours to pick up a Nintendo Wii on Sat Night/Sun Morning!! WISH US LUCK!!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Random:
Sunday i'll probably masturbate while thinking about Pit's mother
!

That makes two of us!

Posted by Random

i'll take pictures on my phone and send them to you =P

Posted by Pit

I really don't want to see pictures of you and KoH masturbating each other, but thanks!

Posted by Shade

I dunno, sounds pretty hot to me.

Posted by Random

Quoting Shade32: I dunno, sounds pretty hot to me.

pffft i've got the " I can't believe its not butter " and a bottle of KY jelly.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pit]That makes two of us!

lmao

Props for inappropriate comments!

Posted by Random

Jesus guys.. 34 Hours and counting I think (Granted I didn't take the time to do the math).. I wish we had one of those clocks we could post on VGC where the time keeps winding down..

F*** YEAH!!

So Chris.. Where are we waiting to pick up a Wii? Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal Mart, Kmart, Target, or Media Play??

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chris? lol His name is **** close to mine. (My real name is Christophe) lol

Anyways Don't go to Wal-mart to buy it. Seriously.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Yeah I hate Wal Mart. In all honesty.. The place we're least likely to find as many people waiting is Kmart..

Posted by mis0

Hey KoH: Just be careful not to get to close to Random. His head is a vaccuous, empty place, and you might get sucked into the oblivion if you don't mind your step.

- wuv miso

Posted by KoH

lmao

I'll uh, I'll watch out for that. I'm sure I'll be able to spot a huge empty abyss should it ever pop up in front of me, but I'm sure Random won't be near. :) Hopefully that is. Nah jk bud!

Edit:

****... one more day... I wonder if Random will notice that I'm a really fat nerdy looking guy with balding spots... I need to ****ing pack.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]So you guys are meeting today? Have fun :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

**** HES GOING TO THE SAN FRAN AIR PORT.. HELL YEAH!!

Oh and thanks Miso.. I'll be sure to write you a christmas card this year..

Posted by Arcadios

You guys are really excited.
Sounds like you're gonna have sex right there, on the spot in the airport.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Arcadios: You guys are really excited.
Sounds like you're gonna have sex right there, on the spot in the airport.

I was thinking the same thing. You are going to do that, right?

Posted by Dexter

pfft. They're not gay enough to do something as exciting as that! They are too ordinary!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Eh. Random might suggest sex... but KoH would have none of it.

So, it depends if Random proves to be stronger than KoH or not.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Random can kick KoH's ***.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

That's my bet too.

$50 on Random.

Posted by Omni

LOL, let's all pool in. I just won a bet yesterday against this guy I work with, and now he has to shave his legs.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

... a lot of guys shave their legs. They're called gay.

... and a lot of guys tell guys to shave their legs. They're called fags (dare, bet, or otherwise... you're a fag).

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sapphire Rose: ... a lot of guys shave their legs. They're called gay.

... and a lot of guys tell guys to shave their legs. They're called fags (dare, bet, or otherwise... you're a fag).

The bet was his idea, and I only agreed because I knew he was wrong. He bet me the song "Rear View Mirror" was on Ten by Pearl Jam, because he likes them a lot, and I only own that album, so I agreed because I've never heard the song.

Posted by Dexter

pfft. Stone Cold Crazy isn't gay enough to be a fag! He's too ordinary!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Damn, you're right...

My mistake.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Dexter: pfft. Stone Cold Crazy isn't gay enough to be a fag! He's too ordinary!

I'd rep you for that, but I can't yet, so I'll do it later. I guess it's also funny because of who is in my avatar and what I turned my theme into.

Spoilers: [COLOR="DimGray"]you die of AIDS[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

That's okay, because the show must go on! I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on! And etc. Then my band will sell out and write music and use the band name I invented. At least people will remember my weird onstage antics. [spoiler]Oh, yeah and my multi-octave operatic vocal range![/spoiler]

Posted by Slade

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: The bet was his idea

That means he wanted to shave his legs anyways.
[quote]... a lot of guys shave their legs. They're called gay.
WATCH YOUR BACK!

Posted by Omni

LOL...Thanks for the warning!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]So random, KoH, how was the incest?[/COLOR]

Posted by NeXidala

They've probably met already. Wonder how it's going....

Posted by Omni

Quoting NeXidala: They've probably met already. Wonder how it's going....

I don't know for sure, but it's probably going to warrant arrest for indecent exposure at some point.

Posted by KoH

My ******* hurts... :(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Our questions are answered and our fears are confirmed.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Haha last night ****in rocked. We'll post pictures soon.. We even took pictures of people waiting outside for the PS3s lmao..

Oh yeah, can anyone lend us some KY??

lmao..

Oh yeah.. the Local EB Games and Gamestop already had their PS3s overheat and break LOL

Post Pictures in the KoH/Random thread soon!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]What happened to KoH? He said his ******** hurted...

Anyways, glad you guys are having fun. Can't wait to see those...pictures. :)[/COLOR]

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Random: Haha last night ****in rocked. We'll post pictures soon.. We even took pictures of people waiting outside for the PS3s lmao..

Oh yeah, can anyone lend us some KY??

lmao..

Oh yeah.. the Local EB Games and Gamestop already had their PS3s overheat and break LOL

Post Pictures in the KoH/Random thread soon!

OH LAWD!

Posted by Random

WHO BETTA THAN KANYON?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'd answer the question if I knew who Kanyon was :([/COLOR]

Posted by Random

So we went around the shopping area's, looked at some cars and now I have to go into work in about 2 hours.. sux..

Posted by Shade

Protip: Don't let KoH get on top for teh sex.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Shade32: Protip: Don't let KoH get on top for teh sex.

Sounds to me like you have some experience...

Posted by Random

Quoting Shade32: Protip: Don't let KoH get on top for teh sex.

Too Late ='(

lol btw we tried another PS3 and it broke on us hehe.. We're waiting outside for Wii's tomorrow!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I hope it won't be cold and windy ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Why are all the PS3s breaking? What are you doing?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Xero][COLOR=deepskyblue]What happened to KoH? He said his ******** hurted...[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]

Anyways, glad you guys are having fun. Can't wait to see those...pictures. :)[/COLOR]

I was sleeping and when I woke up my ******* just started hurting... :(

[quote=Stone Cold Crazy]Why are all the PS3s breaking? What are you doing?

That story's actually quite funny.

So Random and I went around town and eventually ended up in a Gamestop store where, apparently, Random and he had some prior issues regarding a pre-order (where the store manager ****ed up Random's preorder). So then we started talking about the other stores and their PS3s breaking when the store manager replied with something along the lines of:

"Yeah they probably just don't know how to work it."

In essence, just giving off the idea that the other stores had broken it due to ignorance. So Random and I decided to give it a whirl and tried out NBA '07. We were actually getting into it. When the ball was thrown up we both managed to horribly **** up the timing as to when we jumped when the ball was thrown. Then I started kicking Random's *** by walking up to the basketball hoop and dunking the ball for a dozen or more times. Then just past half-time we were in mid-game and the PS3 froze. The screen started to tear. During this time I was not only scared ****less that we would have to pay for this piece of **** but also excited that I might get to see it explode in front of me. Sadly (yet luckily), the PS3 just rebooted with not even smoke being seen coming from the exhaust. We both left the store laughing hysterically.

Posted by Omni

Wow, I hate to be mean, but that sounds surprisingly cheap for a $600 or more piece of hardware. I hope they're not all like that.

Posted by Random

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stone Cold Crazy again.

lol =(

Posted by Omni

Heh...By the way, I can't wait for your pictures, man! Go go go!

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH: I was sleeping and when I woke up my ******* just started hurting... :(.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]What kind of dreams do you have 0_o? Or...did random rape you while you were sleeping? :p:[/COLOR]

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Random: Haha last night ****in rocked. We'll post pictures soon..

Rule 34. NOW.

I'm drawing that **** now!

Posted by Random

Ah man.. Sucks he had to go back. It was one hell of a good time. ****tt... Its pretty amusing.. My friends like accepted KoH as if they knew him previously in life. ****innnn sweet!!

So KoH called me and we're thinking about getting an Apt sooner than later.

Sweet deal.. i'll be posting pics very soon!

Posted by Dexter

I'm happy to hear it all went good and I'm looking forward to images. There's something exciting about meeting up with people you've met on the Internet and have become friends with. I've met many great friends from online and it is always so much fun and such a pleasure. I finally got to meet a few VGC members this year. Good times.

Posted by Proto Man

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/CowboyJMB/Koh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/CowboyJMB/RandomKoh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/CowboyJMB/DerekKoh.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

hawt. KoH would look even hawter with some fur.

Posted by KoH

W00T! 3 PICS ARE UP!

That first pic's weird though...

Those were taken at the amazing Wal-mart. (There are like, 20 of them within a 50 mile radius in PA. Jesus. lol) We grabbed some donuts and sandwiches. Fun night. Although it was pretty ****ing freaky how all of Random's friends seemed as if they already knew me... But hey, that's a good thing. I'm just a paranoid Californian.

I have more pics on my phone which I'll upload sometime soon. I think I'm gonna move to PA in 2 weeks or so... Only thing holding me back right now is my job which I have to quit. w00t.

[quote=Dexter]hawt. KoH would look even hawter with some fur.

I actually didn't shave the entire time I was visiting Random... :(

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting KoH: There are like, 20 of them within a 50 mile radius in PA. Jesus. lol

Heh, tell me about it! Actually, by just looking at the pictures I can tell it's Walmart.

Quoted post: I think I'm gonna move to PA in 2 weeks or so... Only thing holding me back right now is my job which I have to quit. w00t.

YAY! :D

So how do you like PA BTW?

Posted by Dexter

You should work just a little longer. I'd work the rest of the year out, then move there at the start of 2007. What a way to start off the new year. Such a fun, adventurous change.

And I hope you earn more fur in the future. It's fantastic!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Proto Man]Heh, tell me about it! Actually, by just looking at the pictures I can tell it's Walmart.

YAY! :D

So how do you like PA BTW?

lol stupid Walmart. Btw, that rule about 20 walmarts within 50 miles goes for malls too.

PA was fun. It definitely isn't Cali, but I think I could very easily get used to it. Oh, here's something new that I've very rarely experienced... it snowed while I was visiting. Only a few times have I actually seen snow in my life and I'm glad to say I loved it. Winter kicks ***.

Although the only difference Random and I seem to have is that he enjoys more rural or quiet areas whereas I prefer the city. I'm sure we'll find an apartment that hits somewhere in the middle. I've already found half a dozen that seem good. I just have to talk to Random tomorrow. 8-) Kickass.

[quote=Dexter]You should work just a little longer. I'd work the rest of the year out, then move there at the start of 2007. What a way to start off the new year. Such a fun, adventurous change.

And I hope you earn more fur in the future. It's fantastic!

Trust me, I would have preferred staying in Cali and saying proper good-byes to friends etc. The only reason I'm leaving earlier than expected is because my parents made me an interesting proposal stating that they'd let me go there now and they'd even pay for my expenses until my birthday (Dec. 19th). Apparently they want me the **** out of here. Hopefully everything works out.

Btw, if I don't shave I look mexican. :( Soooorta.

Posted by Dexter

That's a good offer. It might be wise to take such an opportunity. Think of the money you'd save. It would probably be more than you'd make if you stayed and worked awhile longer.

Do you have a job ready for you when you arrive?

mexican hawtness plz

Posted by KoH

That's what I'm thinking. I shall speak with the Random before making any rash decisions though!

As for jobs, I'm fairly confident I could get a job at Best Buy or at a movie theater close-by (shouldn't be a problem since I work at a movie theater now anyway). But if I can't get a job due to the holiday season I can definitely bum around for a month or two just based on the money I have saved.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

Quoting KoH:

That first pic's weird though...:(

You looked like you were in another dimension :p:

Quoting KoH: I actually didn't shave the entire time I was visiting Random... :(

So now you're a hairy tramp?[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Itd be freakin awesome if you could come earlier. I'll have to look over my finances but it looks like it may work. I'll just have to find an apt that we may move into thats inexpensive and only has a 6 month or less lease.