I'm calling you out, Speedfreak

Posted by Fate

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18936

Is unnecessarily changing the title of my thread to perpetuate fanboyism something you decided to do with your S-mod powers? I would never, ever, ever do that to any thread that I disagree with in any forum, regardless of content. Moderation titles exist to keep things under control, not to further your own agenda. I expected more maturity out of you.

Posted by Speedfreak

*shrug* It was funny, and you have to admit it was a good point, not to mention your thread title was rather misleading in the first place. It's actually my job to correct misleading thread titles.

I'll change it back if you want, but after 2 months you're the only one to complain.

Posted by Fate

Thread start date.

It was still a jerk thing to do.

So now Dexter's my favorite super mod.

Posted by Ant

If he made mention of guys looking at your boobs then I would have been outraged, but...since he didn't. Everything seems fine. Besides, it's over, Sony's finished.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]It was still a jerk thing to do.[/COLOR]

But it was funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not really.

Posted by Iris

I don't know why this is still being debated. If you want to nitpick at mod abuse, then you can count on everyone being prosecuted, and for much less petty things.

This shouldn't be an issue at this point. It ought to have been changed back already.

Posted by Fate

I don't know why it's still being debated either, but let this be a point on the record.

Posted by Dexter

It's still being discussed because of Speed's late reactions!

Posted by Iris

Whatever. It's changed back.

Posted by Ant

Thank wacko.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Iris;516122]Whatever. It's changed back.

SIGH

But now I have to change it to something else so it's not misleading. And now it won't even be funny!

Posted by Fate

And Sony buying awards at CES isn't misleading? Oh, stop it, you.

Posted by Iris

Have you not seen all of the other thread titles that are totally irrelevant to the actual topic? Change those while you're at it then, especially the "Hey, guess what" and "I'm shocked" ones. Those could be very misleading as well!

Posted by Fate

But mine needs to be changed!!!

thread die