Evan Almighty.

Posted by Phantasma2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0hfd0rfQa0

lol'd. Discuss or whatever.

Posted by Pit

Steve Carrell is ****ing hilarious. Gonna see it.

Posted by Bebop

I hope it's better than Bruce Almighty. It was somewhat dissapointing. This looks really good already though.

Posted by Dexter

Steve makes me laugh. I'd like to see this. I also heard it was the most expensive comedy in film history.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've thought that Steve Carell was freaking hilarious for years. I saw him on the Daily Show back in 1999, shortly after Jon Stewart took over as host. Steve Carell's bits were some of the funniest bits on the show. "Produce Pete" and "Slimmin' down with Steve", two name my two favorite.

I loved his performance in The 40 Year-old Virgin and also Bruce Almighty. I believe he also played in "Bewitched", alongside Nicole Kidman. The character he plaed there was vastly different from his other roles, which goes to show that he is a dynamic actor who isn't limited to any one type of comedy. Plus the voice he lended to "Over the Hedge" really brought the film together. His character did to "Over the Hedge" what Mater did to "Cars". Steve Carell's character in Over the Hedge had all the funniest lines. After seeing a movie, on the drive home, we always talk about the movie, as a lot of people do. After seeing Over the Hedge, almost all of our conversation centered around "Hammy".

Obviously, I have an appreciation for Steve Carell's work, and I hope he gets more and more succesful and lends his talent to more and more movies because they always seem to come out great.

It was funny as heck when Carell went on The Daily Show to promote the 40 year old Virgin. Jon really didn't say much, they just kind of exchanged glances a few times.

Posted by Dexter

That was Will Ferrell in Bewitched.

Anyone remember Curly Sue? And Sleepover was cute. He probably made me laugh the most in Little Miss Sunshine.

Posted by NeXidala

Ha, this looks hilarious.
But Dexter, why would it be the most expensive comedy in history?

Posted by Dexter

I have no idea. That's just something I heard a few weeks ago. I wouldn't mind finding out, but I don't feel like researching it right now. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Surprisingly, I laughed quite hard at a couple moments in that teaser. Could be good.

Posted by Dexter

It's the faces that he makes. Somehow, it gets me laughing.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Dexter: That was Will Ferrell in Bewitched

http://imdb.com/title/tt0374536/
^^Third from the bottom.^^

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that was him. I was wondering how you could ever confuse the two.

Posted by Senator Ramen

THAT's what it's called. I was trying to remember the name of that movie the other day, I hate it when that happens. Thank you.
It looks pretty funny, I was suprised they did a sequel to Bruce.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NeXidala: But Dexter, why would it be the most expensive comedy in history?

Animals.

Posted by Shade

I dunno, I think Evan's Ark would've been a more appropriate title, since he's not actually ***.

Can't wait to see this. :)

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: At an initial budget of approximiately $140 million, Evan Almighty is slated to be the most expensive comedy movie ever made. Added costs such as set construction, visual effects, and problems with filming multiple animals in a controlled location could bring the budget up to $160-175 million. Once marketing for the film is also included, the film's entire budget is estimated to be $250 million.[1]

Here ya go.

Posted by Shade

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... lol they're never going to make a profit.