Empty Book

Posted by Wally The Weird

The first chapter of this story. Remember, this is cannon, but because it takes place in a parallel dimension, it does not effect any of the character in the Blank Page! Different people here.

Empty Book

Chapter 1: Wizards demise

"Hold the line here! We slay the demon now!" Eiyuu shouted. This was a recollection, a memory, of a time long ago. The keyblader was at the front lines, commanding the remaining soldiers that stood.
The city was dark, and dawn was never to come until the spell was broken. Left and right, countless soldiers were destroying the buildings of the rainy city with explosives, killing countless heartless with machine guns, and being torn apart by the opposition. Darkness and demons.
The sound of steel hitting steel cried out. Eiyuu was bloddied and bruised, his oponnent held a katana to his keyblade, as the two were locked in a desperate battle of life and death.
"It's going to be a pleasure to kill the both of you Septero!" Eiyuu spat at the man he was facing. Septero only smiled beneath his hood. "I have yet to understand why someone as skilled as you would lower yourself to serving that demoness you fancy." He growled as both the blades began to glow from the tension being forced into them.
"Lowly mortal fool. I side with the heartless, who obey me. Your fighting two fronts, not one. Ryth can rot for all I care! I just want to see your blood boil before I spill on the ground!" At this remark, he pulled a trick. His left foot formed into a shadow, like a heartless, and he sunk into the earth at an angle, tripping the keyblader for a moment. Before he could swing his mighty blade onto him however, he jumped into the air.
"NOW!" Eiyuu cried as her rose higher and higher into the air, destroying several heartless that came at him from above. Septero looked around and saw the mage behind him finishing a rather nasty spell.
"Burst Rondo!" Vecks cried out. The ground around and beneath septero exploded with tremendous force, and sent a pillar of fire into the sky. When the flames cleared, and the dust settled, Vecks cried out in pain. A blade, forged from shadows, penetrated deep into his left shoulder. Septero had thrown the deadly projectile.
"Moronic magic-user! I've been casting spells since before you were born! I don't care what your heritage is boy! You don't stand a chance! Nega Blades!" From Septero's unscathed, outstretched arms, dozens of blades composed of black darkness shot out at the mage.
"Angels Breath!" A voice rang out. White gas blew down from the sky and dissolved the blades before striking the mage. From behind him, the oh so familiar figure stepped forward.
"Aurie, we meet again." Septero said. Aurie smirked a devlish smile at him, before removing the blade from Vecks and tossing him a quick heal. "Well, a keyblader behind me," Septero began. He turned around and acknowledged Eiyuu. "Two mages in front of me," He continued, turning back to Vecks and Aurie. "And now the queen b!tch has arrived from above. Well, I know when I'm SOL." Septero remarked about the winged figure falling from the sky upon them. "I'll be seeing y'alls later then." Snapping his fingers, the heartless gathered around him, and forged a portal for him, and they vanished without a trace.
"Sir, it's her!" One of the few remaining soldiers remarked. From above, the demoness, Ryth, decended from above.
"Alex, take your men and get out of here, you can't help us now." Eiyuu commanded. The soldier tried now resistance, and left without a word, his troops leaving with him.
"So, the keyblader finaly answers my summons does he?" Ryth asked the group, landing in the center facing Eiyuu. Her armor was black, and her rune blade was drawn. Two giant wings like a dragons were upon her back, but melted into a long black cape that then shortened. "Not only that, but all of his freinds! But where is the alchemist?" She inquired. Eiyuu gripped his keyblade tightly.
"Oh yes, thats right." She paused for a moment, Eiyuu's face turned slightly red with rage and anger as he waited for those next few words.
"I killed her." She said this plainly. Eiyuu charged at her, but was beaten back with a simple flick of her wrist.
Swinging her rune blade, Ryth slammed it into the ground sword in the stone style, and from it, a circle of power was drawn on the ground with the blade in the center. Darkness covered the ground, and halted just at the groups feet. The darkness then shot out countless spikes that threatened the ground. Aurie had cast a barrier around herself and Vecks while Eiyuu had jumped high and forward towards Ryth.
"This is a little something I like to call Bolt Blade Blitz!" Eiyuu remarked. Speeding past Ryth remarkably fast, he plunged the keyblade into her chest, and jammed it into the ground, hilt facing the sky. At the same time, Vecks cast Thundaga, and gave her a rather crisp bar-be-que through and through.
"Pathetic!" She remarked, forcing the keybklade out and regenerating her lost limbs. "THIS is true magic!" Clutching the keyblade, black energy corsed from her body into the blade. The golden keyblades twisted, and then it reformed, taking the shape of a dark keyblade. Taking the corrupted keyblade, she charged for the group. Eiyuu smirked.
What happened next is difficult to understand.
Eiyuu summoned his blade back, fully reformed into it's pure self, and cut the demon in half across the middle. When she turned around, fully regenerated, Eiyuu plunged it into her heart. Using it as a conduit, Aurie channeled her most power purifying spell and greatly weakened her. Finally, Vecks finished her off. The bolt spell had actually been cast by Eiyuu. Vecks had been chanting the entire time.
"Oblivion Flux!" He cried out desperatley, Channeling all of his power into the keyblade, he called forth the absolute nothingness of oblivion. From the keyblade came a shadow that enveloped Ryth, and then vanished. Ryth was no where to be found, and the keyblade too, was gone.
Holding out his hand, Eiyuu tried to summon the keyblade, but nothing happened. Concentrating, and with all his might, he summoned it back finally, although it seemed to drain him of his energy.
"At long last, she's dead." Eiyuu sighed, going over to Vecks. He looked up, and locked eyes with Aurie, who looked at him, and then nodded. "Hey Vecks, nice job." He said, smiling to the mage, who was kneeling on the ground, breathing deep. At this point in time, he was still short, and for all intents and purposes, and nerd in build.
Aurie left to go heal the troops with what little energy she had left. Eiyuu walked over to Vecks, and held out his keyblade.
"Are you ready? That spell is too dangerous Vecks, I need to seal it." Eiyuu said. Vecks nodded, and cloased his eyes, and waited for the keyblade to work its magic on his own. HE breathed deep, and then felt a sharp pain in his gut.
"I'm sorry Vecks." Eiyuu said. Vecks looked down at the keyblade embedded in his stomache. He tried to speak, but no words came out. He only mouther the word 'why'.
"Because I need Aurie, now that I don't have, her." He paused for a moment, and with eyes that begged forgiveness, but did not show regret, he forced the keyblade out, and plunged it into the wizards chest. "We'll be happy. It's all for the best anyway." He said this, and then no more.
Eiyuu waited until Vecks vanished; The tell tale sign that a wizard was dead. Then he desummoned his keyblade, and walked away, screaming something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They betrayed you." Said the voice.
"Where am I? Why are you here? How are you here for that matter?" Said the other.
"That blade anchored my essence here, and when I corrupted it, the darkness was actually me. When he impaled you with it, I transfered myself to you." Said the voice.
Both figures suddenly emerged. One was a boy, with blonde hair, small stature, and pale complextion and small in build. The other was a beautiful woman, hidden behind two giant wings of dragonic nature.
"Why, did I die?" Said the boy.
"Because, love is a tainted state. Evil takes roots in love, and that is it's very nature."
"I died, because they loved each other? But, I loved her." The boy said to the woman.
"Apparently, she didn't love you."
"So, why am I here? Why did I not pass on?" The boy asked.
"Because, child, you didn't want to. Something is keeping you here." The woman said in an enchanting voice.
"Is it because I still love her?" He asked her. The woman smiled and shook her head.
"No, it is because of the deed. You are a force, a mage. You commanded the very cosmos, the universe was to be your plaything. Now, you were cut out, because the keyblader killed you."
"I....Hate....Him." He said this slowly, as if these were the first words he was saying.
"Yes, and I can help. I cannot live on my own anymore, and niether can you. However, you are a wizard, and together, we can live, anew!" She spoke this like a saint, or a prophet telling of the endtimes.
"How?"
"You are a wizard, a living nexus. If we join together, then one of the six other pieces can come forward, into you, and merge with you, granting you and I a new body, with untold powers, and together, we can seek revenge upon those who killed me, and betrayed you!"
"...." The boy thought upon this for some time. Finaly, he answered the woman.
"I'll do it." He said this cold, and almost emotionless. The woman's wings folded behind her, and she had upon her an evil smile. The two were floating in a black nothingness, like in space, compltley devoid of anything from the physical world except their bodies.
"Good." She said this in almost a moan. She pulled him close, and kissed him deeply. Her wings folded around them, and the two were enveloped in a shell of darkness.
The demoness called forth another shard of herself by the wizard power. From the spot where Vecks' corpse had vanished, a small ball of dark energy emerged. Growing in size until it was large enough for two people, it then cracked like an egg, and bright light spilled out.
He stood up. He was taller, at least six and one half feet tall. He had dense mussle tone, but at the same time was remarkably thin, like a piece of stretched out taffy. His skin was now no longer pale, but fare and more tan. He wore a black, open robe with nothing covering his chest, and a dark kilt covering his legs. He had a hood drawn over his face, casting a pale shadow over him, leaving his features darkned but visible. His eyes glowed red, and his hair was now long, down to his waist, and no longer blonde, but golden, and enchantingly beautiful. He spoke in a clear voice, that was oddly enough, despite the fact he was now more Ryth the Mage, clearly Vecks' voice.
"By the ends of the cosmos, I shall walk again."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you read it earlier, I edited it slightly.
Tell me what you think!

Posted by Sak

Wally, that chapter was almost too good! I mean that was amazing! [spoiler](Aurie + Eiyuu = one seriously bad case of nauseia though.)[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

I really have nothing to say.
Over achievement is a good thing.
;)

Also, Mateo told me that he has a massive writers block and he's trying to work something up.
And as for me, Eiyuu and Renai shall leave from the main story but I'll cook something up with Arc.
It'll be a continuation on his story from where he departs from everyone else in the near future.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
Also, Mateo told me that he has a massive writers block and he's trying to work something up.

He has an excuse for everything, doesn't he? It's been like over 3 weeks already!

Posted by Arcadios

Well you do have that other fan-fic with Nexy and Roxas, no?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Well you do have that other fan-fic with Nexy and Roxas, no?

It's just me and Roxas, and she has major writers' block too. Is there some sort of writers' block disease spreading around or something?
____
Might as well get started on Chapter 6 of my English thing... Nah I'll just start on another fic.

Posted by Arcadios

I guess.
I have something already set up but I can go one way or another.
It's all on Matt now but I'm in no real hurry for any advancements on the story.
To further expand my character's story, I'll have to type more then I originally thought.
I'll be splitting the chapters up more so it's not too much for one.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
To further expand my character's story, I'll have to type more then I originally thought.

As the wise Wally once said,

Quoting Wally The Weird: You and Riku had a field day with the tournament, and the most Sak and I have ever done (as far I as recall anyway) is one chapter at a time.

Posted by Arcadios

You can do that same too, no?
You could expand more on Anara and Aurie.
I'd be more interested in Aurie.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: You can do that same too, no?
You could expand more on Anara and Aurie.
I'd be more interested in Aurie.

Dude, did you even [SIZE="7"]READ[/SIZE] my last chapter[SIZE="7"]?!?!? [/SIZE]Anara's in Dark Secret now! And Aurie's Aurie, she had the spotlight during most of the beginning chapters. I think I've done enough on developing her for right now.

Posted by Arcadios

To answer the question: Nope.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: To answer the question: Nope.

Well, seeing as it's been 3 weeks and you still haven't spent 10 minutes reading my chapter, I guess I won't spend 10 minutes of my life reading any of yours.

Posted by Arcadios

Okay then.

*Sigh* I can't take you two anywhere.
Can't you at least be happy through my obvious greatness!?

lol, anyway, more to come. Dunno how long the story will go.

Posted by Arcadios

Funny how it wasn't even an argument and yet your first reaction was addressing it as one.
LOL MAKES US SOUND LIKE DAWGS, DAWG!
:D

Oh shutup.
I haven't read the last eight posts cause I assumed it was just bickering :-)

jk.

Wish riku would hurry up though!

Posted by Arcadios

You're gonna have to wait another month.
Oh hey, guess what?
If Matt gets the chapter in around December I won't be here for nearly the whole month and that means everyone's gonna have to wait.
Isn't that super?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: You're gonna have to wait another month.
Oh hey, guess what?
If Matt gets the chapter in around December I won't be here for nearly the whole month and that means everyone's gonna have to wait.
Isn't that super?

Someone, please kill me.

Posted by Arcadios

That's if Matt gets it in around December.
But meh, what's another month to this long period?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: That'sif Matt gets it in around December.

True. Knowing him, it won't be in till June. And how come Rik never tells us these things himself? We always hear them from you.

Posted by Arcadios

Like I said before, he isn't enjoying this much.
I remember back in the day when we stayed on and actually discussed things unlike now when we only pop up for a min or two, post and that's it.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Like I said before, he isn't enjoying this much.

Actually, I don't recall you saying that.

This is getting a little out of control.
I mean, I had my freaking wisdom teeth removed last week, and I am still on pain killers, and I managed to start my own story out of sheer boredom!

GASPETH!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: This is getting a little out of control.
I mean, I had my freaking wisdom teeth removed last week, and I am still on pain killers, and I managed to start my own story out of sheer boredom!

GASPETH!

Wally's got a point there. I might as well start another story too. I was originally going to have the main character appear in the Blank Page, but I can't wait anymore to introduce her. Should I call it Endsong or Warsong? Nah scratch that. I'll just call it Raven or something like that.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Sak: Actually, I don't recall you saying that.

It was back in the Yup... thread.
Well then everyone should do their own little thing.
I might even join in with my own said-story.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: It was back in the Yup... thread.
Well then everyone should do their own little thing.
I might even join in with my own said-story.

Whatever. :p:
____
I've decided to call the story Raven Scar. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

[quote]And how come Rik never tells us these things himself? We always hear them from you
Something wrong with that?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Something wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with it, I just want to know why he always tells you, but not me and Wally.

Posted by Arcadios

lol myspace for some reason seems to be the only way to tell him anything these days. :p:

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: lol myspace for some reason seems to be the only way to tell him anything these days. :p:

Figures.

Posted by Arcadios

Well, he's never on aim.

Ah well, I'm usualy not either.
Course, that changes from time to time.

So, the future of the empty book is possibly going to be influences by Transformers, The Count of Monte Cristo, El Goonish Shive, Slayers, various post-apoctoliptic worlds and some stuff of my own.

Weird Al is what happens when an Angel and a Dmeon merge together! Thats why he is all powerful and doesn't age.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird:
Weird Al is what happens when an Angel and a Dmeon merge together! Thats why he is all powerful and doesn't age.

Okay.... :confused:

Posted by Arcadios

They see me moan, my front lawn....

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: The we me moan, my front lawn....

The we me moan, my front lawn...? English please!

Posted by Arcadios

REPLACE WE WITH SEE!
AND ADD A Y TO THE!
Dunno wtf?!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: REPLACE WE WITH SEE!
AND ADD A Y TO THE!
Dunno wtf?!

Yeah it still doesn't make sense.

Posted by Arcadios

NEW POST!
They see me mowin' my front lawn
I know they're all thinkin' I'm so
White and nerdy

Weird Al is great!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: NEW POST!
They see me mowin' my front lawn
I know they're all thinkin' I'm so
White and nerdy

Weird Al is great!

Oh, I get it now.
____
Am I the only one who doesn't know why the hell Wally brought up the subject of Wierd Al?

Posted by Arcadios

Look at his user name.
It says it all.
;)

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Look at his user name.
It says it all.
;)

So true.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:

Yeah I just re-read that post, and I have a comment. You don't really need to "expand your character's story"(and I only mean this if your talking about Arc). What you need to do is dig into his depths, ya know? He's really underdeveloped right now. Show us what he's all about. We need to know what he's thinking, how he feels about the other characters. All that you've shown us is an emotionless, shallow teenager who's learning how to use a keyblade. What I'm trying to say here, is that there's no point to a story if the character isn't very interesting or developed.

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, that's why I want to focus on him since he has like......no obstacles to over come or anything.
:(

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Yea, that's why I want to focus on him since he has like......no obstacles to over come or anything.

He doesn't need an obstacle. He needs a personality. I mean he hasn't really shown any emotions or any reactions to any characters in the story besides Eiyuu. You just need to develope his character.
____
Oh and what I just said to you I actually said to myself (well except all the he and his were replaced with she and her) about Anara. I was letting her stay in the shadows while Aurie was in the spotlight, and didn't really work on her at all up until Chapter 28.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll get more detail with Arc since I'm going to be getting rid of Eiyuu and Renai.
But that's until I do this thing I've been planing for like.....ever.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: I'll get more detail with Arc since I'm going to be getting rid of Eiyuu and Renai.
But that's until I do this thing I've been planing for like.....ever.

You better! :p: lol. [spoiler](No seriously, you better! If you don't I'll transform into the She-Hulk and smash you!)[/spoiler]
____
My next chapter's going to mainly focus on Aurie and Koori. I really don't have the details yet so don't bug me with any questions dudes! :D

Posted by Arcadios

In the end everyone will have alot of action while Eiyuu finishes his business with Kurai but I wish that Mateo was there but.....oh well.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: In the end everyone will have alot of action while Eiyuu finishes his business with Kurai but I wish that Mateo was there but.....oh well.

Sounds interesting.
____
Dude, can you at least read my chapter before you start planning yours? I mean come on, it's been 3 weeks since I posted it.

Posted by Arcadios

Oh of course.
I'll get to it tomorrow since I've got HW and all right now.
Also I got a new CD and it's been taking a hold of me.
:)

Posted by Sak

Wow, we've had 10 posts (counting this one) on this page without an argument! Go us! :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Super, I wonder thou if Mateo can keep this up....
Still reminiscing on the old days. :(

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Super, I wonder thou if Mateo can keep this up....
Still reminiscing on the old days. :(

I really dunno if he can, but then again he's never on and I know nothing about what's going on with him these days. I wish he would just come on and tell us if he can keep it up or not.

Posted by Arcadios

It would be best if he just focused on school since it seems to consume the majority of his time.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: It would be best if he just focused on school since it seems to consume the majority of his time.

Yeah, that's true. If he doesn't have enough time for the fic though, he should just tell us that he needs to take a break or something.

Posted by Arcadios

Better a notification than leaving us in the dark, left only to wonder.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Better a notification than leaving us in the dark, left only to wonder.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

So.....in the main story all we have left is to finish personal vendettas, right?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: So.....in the main story all we have left is to finish personal vendettas, right?

Basically. Unless someone comes up with a new main antagonist out of thin air, we've just got the personal things.

Posted by Arcadios

Maybe everyone should finish their person affairs then they meet for one last time.....let's say a final boss like the first season of Digimon with Apocalymon.
:p:
lol
Just a suggestion.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Maybe everyone should finish their person affairs then they meet for one last time.....let's say a final boss like the first season of Digimon with Apocalymon.
lol
Just a suggestion.

Yeah we could do one ultra long 4 part battle! lol. Or we could just let Wally write it.

Posted by Arcadios

Better let Wally.
He's more.....no need to finish that.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Better let Wally.
He's more.....no need to finish that.

Exactly! :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Well of course Wally's superiority in writing makes up for his weirdness, no?
jk
;)

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Well of course Wally's superiority in writing makes up for his weirdness, no?
jk
;)

It's his wierdness that makes his writing so great. Duh! :p:

Gee, I guess I'm honored that I'm the default.
I was so mad at that digimon part. You may not know this, but I was a huge fan of first season digimon, and when the final episode aired in america, MY DAD WOULDN'T LET ME WATCH IT! So I had to wait for a re-run :-(

Oh well, said and done. I'll get back to you with a new chapter of the Empty Book and I even have plans to revise my side of chapter ten. Make it better, change the story around, and make it less copied off of the works of Zebra Girl.

Posted by Arcadios

Well just to say this, my new story for Arcadios will be called The Genesis.

Posted by Sak

Well I haven't really decided what I'm going to do with Aurie after we finish the story. I mean I can't just let her story end there, but then if I do a story with her, she'll be separated from Vecks, and I just don't think it's right to separate them again. So I have to either separate Vecks and Aurie, or my other less-preffered option (even though I know he'd take good care of her) is let Wally use her in his story with Vecks (if he decides to make one.). Oh and there are also two other options! lol. I can add her into Raven Scar (if I actually decide to make it), but I think that has enough girl characters at the moment, or I could add her into Dark Secret, but I already have enough characters in that.
____
And you're not the only one who didn't get to see the last episode of Digimon Adventure 01 (yeah that's the name of Season 1)! I missed it for some reason and finally got to watch it like a year or so later.

Posted by Arcadios

I feel special for seeing it on the original aired day.
=)

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: I feel special for seeing it on the original aired day.
=)

It was a pretty bad finale. I mean come on! Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon did everything! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

They always do everything, even in the first part of the movie.
I actually liked 02 better than 01.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: They always do everything, even in the first part of the movie.
I actually liked 02 better than 01.

Yeah. Kari and Tk actually did something in 02! lol. I thought that Tamers was the superior season though. Mainly because Rika wasn't your stereotypical girl main character. I mean she actually kicked more butt than the guys did in the first few episodes!
_____
And did you know that the first Digimon movie (in America) is actually a compilation of all 3 of the first Japanese movies? :p:

Posted by Arcadios

That's why the majority of the viewers liked her more than the guys.
Takato (Sorry if I misspelled his name) was just a pussy and even Henry was better than him. Terriermon was so cute thou. ^_^

Really?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: That's why the majority of the viewers liked her more than the guys.
Takato (Sorry if I misspelled his name) was just a pussy and even Henry was better than him. Terriermon was so cute thou. ^_^

Really?

Yeah, you spelled his name right. :p: The only thing that ****ed me off about Season 3 was that in its movie, "Digimon : Runaway Locomon", Takato stole the spotlight, and it was a Rika-themed movie!
_____
And yeah it is. I read it on Wikipedia. There are other Digimon movies besides those three too. Like the other Adventure 02 one (forgot its name), Runaway Locomon (Tamers), some other Tamers one (forgot its name), and Island of Lost Digimon (Frontier [aka season 4])(uber lameness). :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Yup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Tamers
I never watched the full series of Tamers and they did an english dub for the
Tamer movies?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Yup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Tamers
I never watched the full series of Tamers and they did an english dub for the
Tamer movies?

Yeah. Both of em were shown on Toon Disney and ABC Family. Same with the other Adventure 02 one and the Frontier one.
____
Here's a bit of a preview for Raven Scar if you're interested in it.
(note : There are no keybladers on the world it takes place on, and all of the people are unaware of the existence of heartless, who actually play a key role in the story.)
(other note : I spoiler tagged it. :p:)

[spoiler]Raven Scar
Chapter 1 - Warsong
Are shadows really evil?

Lilith stood by the huge window of her apartment and watched as more buildings crumbled, as more people died. The war that was going on was wrecking her life, making it burn and turn to ashes. Today was supposed to be her 16th birthday. She wasn’t supposed to be spending it like this; just watching as more lives were lost, as more people grieved over their loved ones. Lilith sighed and walked away from the window. She heard more gun shots and explosions down on the streets. That was it. Lilith had made her decision. She was going to stop this pointless war, but first she needed to find out the cause of it.
The war had started over basically nothing. Just, all of a sudden, the neighboring country had started attacking. There was no warning, they simply attacked. Thousands of lives had been lost already, and for apparently no reason.
The black, raven-shaped mark on Lilith’s lower back suddenly burned. Lilith had never experienced such pain before. It felt as if someone had lit her on fire and was stabbing her with a spear. She doubled over in pain and fell down against a wall. Someone kicked open the door to Lilith’s apartment, and enemy soldiers began pouring in. Suddenly, the immense pain on Lilith’s lower back faded. She blinked two times, and finally realized that the barrel of a very large gun was pointed at her head.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Lilith said in between clenched teeth. The soldier paid no attention to her words, and simply put his finger onto the trigger. “I tried to warn you,” Lilith said, almost sadly. Her usually black eyes turned violet, and shadows seemed to wrap themselves around the soldier’s body…[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Nice preview.
I'm guessing most of your inspiration comes from DC and/or Marvel comics?
And from where did you decide to make it a war theme?

Posted by NeXidala

Hey guys.
I've been wanting to join one of these for a while. It seems like you guys could use a fresh new writer with new ideas and characters since I seem to be seeing A LOT of the same characters etc.

Soooo, I've taken it to myself to decide to join in on the fan fics!

I know you guys don't know what kind of potential I have but whaddaya say giving me a chance?

I'm pretty interested in

The Genesis
&
Raven Scar

PM me if you need to.

Oh, and Sak, I think I could be an immense help in Raven Scar. I have huge ideas for the war theme. I, for some reason, always think of wars in the future, and this would only help develop and share my ideas. Can I join you? And also, what time period does Raven Scar take place in?

Posted by Arcadios

Too late.
I shotty Daniela.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Arcadios: Too late.
I shotty Daniela.

lol, what?

Posted by Arcadios

Nexy is on my team and that's that!
Oh well.....free for all!

Posted by NeXidala

Well, I still wanna wait to see if Sak let's me on hers! :D :D
[spoiler]I sure hope she does[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Fine.
Nothing is set yet for mine so there really are no restrictions.
Need to think up of something really good for this.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
I'm guessing most of your inspiration comes from DC and/or Marvel comics?
And from where did you decide to make it a war theme?

The raven mark on Lilith's back is entirely based off of the Phoenix Force with a dash of Rachel's death mark thrown in. :p:
Empty Book actually gave me the war inspiration. It's not exactly a war theme though (Lili and Gaia [Gaia's introduced later on in the chapter] don't fight in an army or anything like that.) Oh and it was inspired a little by Margaret Weis's Dark Disciple Trilogy.
_____
[quote=NeXidala]Oh, and Sak, I think I could be an immense help in Raven Scar. I have huge ideas for the war theme. I, for some reason, always think of wars in the future, and this would only help develop and share my ideas. Can I join you? And also, what time period does Raven Scar take place in?
I'll think about letting you join in, I sort of wanted to do this one myself though, but I'll still think about it. :p:
Raven Scar takes place in a futuristic world. Same universe as Blank Page and Dark Secret.
_____
I'm shocked nobody asked about Lilith yet! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Age?
Weight?
Height?
Social Security Number?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Age?
Weight?
Height?
Social Security Number?

Haha, very funny. :rolleyes:

Posted by Arcadios

h8 that smilie.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: h8 that smilie.

Really? It's my third favorite! (Next to :p: and :D)

Posted by Arcadios

I dislike it with such an intensity.
:wave:

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: I dislike it with such an intensity.
:wave:

How could you dislike a face like this? :rolleyes: lol. :p: jk.

Posted by Arcadios

My fav:
:cookie:
*oscar*
:big_bird:

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: My fav:
:cookie:
*oscar*
:big_bird:

Yeah, we definitely have different opinions on smiles.

Posted by Arcadios

All of them are a show of retardation for the poster it's used against because they've missed a point etc.

Posted by NeXidala

Aw, dang...........And I was getting all excited about you letting me join you.

Posted by Arcadios

"No borders for imagination" etc. **** from my last post on that.
Duh

Posted by Sak

Quoting NeXidala: Aw, dang...........And I was getting all excited about you letting me join you.

I said I'd think about it. :p:

Posted by NeXidala

Posted by Sak

Fine you can join.

Posted by Arcadios

>=(

Posted by NeXidala

EDIT: Well, it's ok I can see you wanna do this one on your own. :D

But, I've decidede to team up with Arc on The Genesis.
I hope you don't mind it has some of the same concepts as yours Sak........
Some of the similar concepts are that:
-My character has a birthmark, which is of great importance.
-It has a war theme.
-And it's in the crumbling future.

I've finished my preview so PM me if you wanna see it.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, it's ok I can see you wanna do this one on your own. :D

But, I've decidede to team up with Arc on The Genesis.
I hope you don't mind it has some of the same concepts as yours Sak........
Some of the similar concepts are that:
-It has a war theme.
-And it's in the crumbling future.

I've finished my preview so PM me if you wanna see it.

Posted by Sak

Quoting NeXidala:

Oh come on, you're kidding right? That's what my entire fucking story is centered around! Try to think of something original.

Posted by NeXidala

Yeah, but the thing is, it's not the whole reason as to why my story is centered. Sheesh you are taking all the good ideas therefor you make everyone else seem unoriginal. So I'll change it since you seem so strongly opioned about it.

It's been changed so PM me if you wanna see it.

And Sak, I don't think it'll be too simialr to yours anymore since I've changed the birthmark part.

Posted by Sak

Quoting NeXidala: Sheesh you are taking all the good ideas therefor you make everyone else seem unoriginal.

No, I'm not taking any ideas. I came up with this idea by myself, and then you come along and say you wanna I join in. Then you just take my idea and go off with another fan fiction.

Posted by Arcadios

But isn't it based off a comic book meaning it was already unoriginal?
Meh, like I said before...err....like my character said:
"Originality has lost it's meaning."

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Sak: No, I'm not taking any ideas. I came up with this idea by myself, and then you come along and say you wanna I join in. Then you just take my idea and go off with another fan fiction.

You came up with the birthmark idea?
lol it's like saying I invented super powers!

And plus, what's the big deal?
I tried to join you but you said you wanted to do it alone.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: But isn't it based off a comic book meaning it was already unoriginal?
Meh, like I said before...err....like my character said:
"Originality has lost it's meaning."

Only partially. The stuff with her fear of losing control was stolen from X-Men and the mark was taken from the deathmark that the Shi'Ar gave Ray, but the entire purpose of it is completely different. Oh and the story has my typical "one person dies and the other is left to grieve" romance. (Or at least that's how I have it planned right now.)
___
And yes I did come up with the birthmark having a huge role in the story idea, Nexi! Just like I came up with the Sora is the fourth AF theory, which you stole from me (Well mostly anyways)!

Posted by Arcadios

Well a combination of ideas is less....forget it.
I actually liked the calmness of our past conversations and don't wanna lose it to a stupid argument.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Well a combination of ideas is less....forget it.
I actually liked the calmness of our past conversations and don't wanna lose it to a stupid argument.

But stupid arguments rock! :D

Posted by NeXidala

What the heck.
Now you are bringing out everything in my face eh?
And come on. You didn't wanna elaborate on the theory so I did. And I even gave you credit for it!
And by the way, Harry Potter get?

Arc what did you think of my intro?

Posted by Arcadios

Not when you're apart of the argument.
I'd look like more of an idiot than I already do.

Yours had more detail in it, Dani.
But Sak had more action.
You need both so.....without imagery you can't have a picture on what's going on.
It depends, really.
In this case you need both but in others like a romance/drama fan fic you'd need more imagery then action since you wouldn't have it in that genre.

Posted by Sak

Quoting NeXidala:
And by the way, Harry Potter get?

No, X-Men get. Read the previous posts. :p:

Posted by NeXidala

But, I don't know anything about X-men.

Posted by Arcadios

Neither do I but I've heard that the movies weren't completely from the comic.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Neither do I but I've heard that the movies weren't completely from the comic.

Oh don't get me started on X3! They completely butchered the Dark Phoenix Saga! :mad:

Posted by NeXidala

Wai-
Sak you haven't read my intro have you?

Posted by Arcadios

I never watched 1 and 2 completely.

Posted by Sak

Quoting NeXidala: Wai-
Sak you haven't read my intro have you?

No, and I've waiting for you to send it to me ever since I told you I wanted to read it.

Posted by NeXidala

Kristana Koiji sat high in a column with her eyes closed, meditating, letting her mind become completely blank as she tried to relax in solitude. But, it just wasn't working. Meditating was becoming harder and harder ever since her grandfather died two years ago when she was only 13. He had been her mentor her whole life, but most importantly, her best friend. He had taught her everything she needed to protect herself, become cautious with her surrondings, and most importantly, he taught her of the secret art of "Inner-Vision". Inner vision is a very delicate art that could only be practiced by the chosen ones who have recieved a special marking tattoo either on their shoulder or under the belly button to the right by an original Master who gave it to them willingly. This special marking could only be recieved if the chosen one has had many years of training with a Master. It deals with forseeing the future in great times of stress and need and also in times of meditation. Legend also says that when a person is filled with enough power, the person can use the art of "Inner-Vision" to become an extremely powerful being. But, nothing could be more tiring then coming out of one of your visions. But yet again, Kristana tried. "Come to me.....Come on Shardz, come to meeee!!!" She said in a low whisper. Just then, a familiar purple mist started forming in her mind winding up in the center, and then it cracked into a set of wings. She sat. Waiting. Then, just as expected something whizzed by her ear and returned to her like a boomerang. It was a engaging hawk with feathers that seemed to be made out of red velvet, which once belonged to her grandfather. And attached to its foot was a small pouch. She reached in the pouch and felt as her fingers touched something made out of cloth. Quickly, she pulled it out and a note fell onto her lap. The note read:
"I know that you know nothing of me but I was once great friends with your grandfather, Master Kin. He left in my possession this headband with his seal on it. I know you probably don't understand why I would be giving it to you, but soon enough you'll find out. Oh, I almost forgot........" Kristana stared in disbelief as she looked at the last part of the note, which seemed to be cut off as if the writer had been pulled off....
She looked at the headband with grief, unknowing of its past. Her eyes began to water, but she wiped them away with the back of her palm. "Grandfather......." She softly whispered to herself. She felt something as natural as breathing overcome her and before she knew it, the area around her eyes was eclipsed by an unseen shadow and she she tied the headband beneath her low bangs. Just then, something like a vortex overcame her and her head immediately shifted to her hawk's eyes. She was pelted thourgh Shardz's marvoulous ember eyes not knowing of anything but her own breathing. And when she finally hit the ground, she was amazed at what she saw.........

Posted by Sak

The story was a little... dull. It was good, just... I had higher expectations, and it didn't tell us anything about the plot. It was still good, just not as good as I had expected.

Posted by NeXidala

Intro, teaser etc.

And I rather not throw my story immediately in the plot. And also, that was only a PORTION, therefore you don't see any action yet. Sheesh stories aren't all about action and bada$$'ness.

Posted by Arcadios

Society corruption, my child.
You have learned well.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Arcadios: Society corruption, my child.
You have learned well.

Corruption is a horrible thing no?
It puts a blindfold over everyones eyes.......

Posted by Arcadios

Not always.
Corruption is a way of bringing something that was already tainted into the light.
It became manipulated thus becoming even more corrupt than previously known.
With it brought to light, it can be purged of it's malice.
Thus it being more pure than before.
Or blah blah blah....

I just felt I had to comment.
To be fair, the original Phoenix story butchered its self on its own. Don't get me wrong, X-3 took it to a whole new level, I'm just saying is all.

And I think Galactus is better. He wouldn't win in a fight, but I like him more. He's more............I dunno. Although I will say Phoenix has a far better outfit.

ANYWAY lets all calm down people. In this day an age it is nigh impossible to come up with a compltley original concept because they have all been done to death. If the story is an obvious rip-off thats one thing, if it's just similar, thats another.

Oh, and I am working on a work of art now (Writing, I can't draw) and your negativity is bringing me down dudes.

Posted by Arcadios

Then ignore the posts, Mister Weird.
Feuding women is no place for a man to venture in.
;)

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: I just felt I had to comment.
To be fair, the original Phoenix story butchered its self on its own. Don't get me wrong, X-3 took it to a whole new level [COLOR="Lime"]of lame![/COLOR], I'm just saying is all.

Sorry, I just had to fix that. :p: The Dark Phoenix saga was fine the way it was, it didn't need some hot shot director to come along and add all of his cheesey special effects and misinterpretations of characters. (*cough* Callisto! *cough*) (and yeah, I feel very strongly about this, so I'd advise you to shut up.)

Let me clarify.
The original story was great, it was fine.
Then they ret-coned it so that it wasn't actually Jean but just the Phoenix in a Jean Gray form while Jean hybernated at the bottom of a harbor so they could re-introduce her into the series.

Although, now that I think about it, some of the Transformer dieties are a lot liek the ones in Marvel universe. Go fig.

Working on a revise of chapter 10 right now.

Posted by Arcadios

I thought X3 was mediocre at best.
Can't beat the impact of The Devil's Advocate, Scarface or Click.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Let me clarify.
The original story was great, it was fine.
Then they ret-coned it so that it wasn't actually Jean but just the Phoenix in a Jean Gray form while Jean hybernated at the bottom of a harbor so they could re-introduce her into the series.

Yes, but without Marvel retconning it, who knows where the X-Men would be today. :p:

Well, some things were better off the way they were.
Like Storm for instance. She is from Africa and worshipped as a g0ddess. Then, at some point I think in the eighties or so, she went punk. Makes NO sence.

At least X-2 did Nightcrawler pretty well.....Except that he wasn't fuzzy!!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Well, some things were better off the way they were.
Like Storm for instance. She is from Africa and worshipped as a g0ddess. Then, at some point I think in the eighties or so, she went punk. Makes NO sence.

At least X-2 did Nightcrawler pretty well.....Except that he wasn't fuzzy!!

Yeah, yeah, I know! Storm's retro look was so wierd! I'm so glad that she regrew her hair though. :p:
_____
Yeah, the non furry-ness was so wrong! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Wait.....no furry?
Then what's the point of him showing up?

Posted by NeXidala

Kay I'm done with the second part.
Just gotta wait till Arc gets back to give it to him.

Posted by NeXidala

Kristana Koiji sat high in a column with her eyes closed, meditating, letting her mind become completely blank as she tried to relax in solitude. But, it just wasn't working. Meditating was becoming harder and harder ever since her grandfather died two years ago when she was only 13. He had been her mentor her whole life, but most importantly, her best friend. He had taught her everything she needed to protect herself, become cautious with her surrondings, and most importantly, he taught her of the secret art of "Inner-Vision". Inner vision is a very delicate art that could only be practiced by the chosen ones who have recieved a special marking tattoo either on their shoulder or under the belly button to the right by an original Master who gave it to them willingly. This special marking could only be recieved if the chosen one has had many years of training with a Master. It deals with forseeing the future in great times of stress and need and also in times of meditation. Legend also says that when a person is filled with enough power, the person can use the art of "Inner-Vision" to become an extremely powerful being. But, nothing could be more tiring then coming out of one of your visions.
But yet again, Kristana tried. "Come to me.....Come on Shardz, come to meeee!!!" She said in a low whisper. Just then, a familiar purple mist started forming in her mind winding up in the center, and then it cracked into a set of wings. She sat. Waiting. Then, just as expected something whizzed by her ear and returned to her like a boomerang. It was a engaging hawk with feathers that seemed to be made out of red velvet, which once belonged to her grandfather. And attached to its foot was a small pouch. She reached in the pouch and felt as her fingers touched something made out of cloth. Quickly, she pulled it out and a note fell onto her lap. The note read:
I know that you know nothing of me but I was once great friends with your grandfather, Master Kin. He left in my possession this headband with his seal on it. I know you probably don't understand why I would be giving it to you, but soon enough you'll find out. Oh, I almost forgot........" Kristana stared in disbelief as she looked at the last part of the note, which seemed to be cut off as if the writer had been pulled off....
She knew of the hatred in her world, and she felt it inside of her, burning like a deep inferno. Loosely holding the headband in her palm she began looking at her surroundings. All around her she saw the red haze made from years of war for power over her the world. Buildings were cracked everywhere she looked, trees and bushes had become blackened with ashes, street lamps twitched with light, children, no older than 9, carried around weapons, and only ever so often did she see cars zooming by through her city. This was her home. Sector 9.
Sector 9 was a nation that wreaked of violence and loss. Sector 9 was about 10.8 million square miles, ruled by one man and his army. And that man was Kershawn Florenzo Murkstas. Florenzo was a very wicked man void of emotions. To him killing a person was like stepping on a bug. And he was also responsible for Master Kin's death. Master Kin had been the one man Florenzo feared, and the one man that could defeat Florenzo. But, with mailcious blackmailing he had defeated Master Kin.....And all the is left of him is his decendent, Kristana Koiji...............
She looked at the headband with grief, unknowing of its past. Her eyes began to water, but she wiped them away with the back of her palm. "Grandfatherrr......." She softly whispered to herself. She felt something as natural as breathing overcome her and before she knew it, the area around her eyes was eclipsed by an unseen shadow and she she tied the headband beneath her low bangs. Just then, something like a vortex overcame her and her head immediately shifted to her hawk's eyes. She was pelted thourgh Shardz's marvoulous ember eyes not knowing of anything but her own breathing. And when she finally hit the ground, she was amazed at what she saw.........
She laid on the ground, breathing, staring up at the sky. She was confused and dazed. "Why is the sky so clean and blue?" She wondered to herself. "Matter of fact, where am I?!" Kristana held herself up with one elbow and slowly turned her head to look around. She was in a large field of grass with blossoming trees here and there. She began dusting herself off to get up and finally rubbed her head as she stood, fixated on the sky. "I don't understand.........." Just then she heard shuffling behind her. Heart thumping, trying to remember everything her grandfather had taught her she turned around. More shuffling. She turned again. "Who's there?!" For the last time, when she turned around she was inches from a young boy's face. He was no older than her probably 15, with silky brown hair that was at about shoulder-length, big brown eyes, and baby soft skin. He was wearing ninja pants with a dark ebony belt around his waist, a headband extremely similar to hers, but with a different symbol that she couldn't help but recognize from another place.
"Who are you?" Kristana remarked as she stepped back a couple of feet.
"My friends call me Sown, but that is of no importance to you. Tell me, where are you from?"
"I-I don't really know where I am right now, but I'm from Sector 9." She softly replied with a hint of embarrsement.
"Sector 9? I have never heard of such a place. You must be lying, tell me where are you from?" Sown said as he began encircling Kristana.
"You-you don't know of Sector 9? That's odd.....I thou-WHOA!" Kristana yelled as she hit the ground.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She implied.
"I don't know you, I do not know where you come from, and that gives me enough reason to consider you an enemy.." He answered back.
"Look, I promise, I don't know where I am, tell me where I am"
"No." He simply said as he began a high kick to Kristana's head which she easily dodged with a duck.
Before coming up again she stuck out her foot and circled it on the ground to succesfully trip Sown. He fell to the ground but quickly regained his stance with a Kip-up. He lashed out with his right arm to her ribs, she she block with both her hands.
He was impressed, and couldn't help but feel something he didn't expect. But he shooed it away. In this moment of distraction, Kristana roundkicked him to the head and sidekicked his chest. He fell to the ground, but this time came back up with determination. He then came at her again with both his hands, this time knocking her to the ground as he fell with her. He landed ontop of her holding her hands to the ground. Blood started trickling from his lip, but that was sidetracked as he noticed something unusual. This girl's fingertips began glowing blue.
"Huh?" He wispered to himself as he loosened his grip on her.
"What.........?" Kristana replied as she stopped struggling.
Sown slowly stood up still staring at Kristana. For the first time since he met her he noticed her appearance. She had long black hair, with low bangs. She wore a dark red red top with a cloth hood on it and pants that had a contrast on it of black. She wore fighting boots and had tight gloves on her hands. His gaze couldn't help but leave as he noticed her slightly exposed midriff. She looked extremely athletic, but there was also a marking he couldn't help but notice. But, before he even had a chance to examine it she quickly stood up. And began sprinting away.
"This is too strange, where in the world am I?!" She thought as she placed her hand beneath her bangs forgetting she was still wearing the headband. Her fingers made contact with the headband, and she got the same unexpected feeling. Her eyes became shadows, her hair began flowing from an unknown wind, and her head shifted upwards to catch a low-flying hawk staring right at her. And before she knew it, she was racing in a vortex of uncertainty.
She gasped as she fell on the pillar she had been on. Panting she looked all around her. There was no longer a sky blue and clear, trees blossoming everywhere, and large fields of grass. She now was brought back to the familiar red haze and dark burnt ashes.
"Wh-what just happened?"
Unaware of the powers the headband contained, she untied it from her head and placed he into her carrying pouch, as she leaped off the pillar and headed for home.

Posted by Sak

I posted Raven Scar Chapter 1. :p: