Misoxeny

Posted by Bebop

Anyone else sick of trying to argue, or even communicate, with this idiot? I'm personally under the impression that he truely does have some sort of mental ailment because he's not very rational or intelligent for his age.

Moreover, the degree to which he considers things to be both serious and personal is alarming. I would feel physically threatened to have to deal with him one-to-one. If you've ever seen Slingblade, it just serves as evidence that retards are dangerous. I might have to conform to his American stereotype and point a gun at his face!!1

Posted by Proto Man

I thought the great Toshi Monster was a she?

Posted by The Judge

I have no problem speaking to Misoxeny. Maybe because I don't argue.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Anyone else sick of trying to argue, or even communicate, with this idiot? I'm personally under the impression that he truely does have some sort of mental ailment because he's not very rational or intelligent for his age.

Moreover, the degree to which he considers things to be both serious and personal is alarming. I would feel physically threatened to have to deal with him one-to-one. If you've ever seen Slingblade, it just serves as evidence that you're moving with your auntie and uncle to bel air. I wistled for a cab and when i came near the license said FRESH and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought Nah forget it YO HOMES TO BEL AIR! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo homes see ya later. I looked at my kingdom I was finaly there, to sit on my throne as the sit of BelAir.

I figure while we're doing copy pasta I might as well bring it to its inevitable conclusion.

Posted by Shade

This is a retarded thread.

And ManFaye needs to go. :(

Posted by mis0

This thread is amazing, because Bebop finally bothered to spell my username right. And yeah, I'm a she.

Posted by Bebop

You told me you were a boy! I remember specifically because I told you to "stop having so many peroids" and you freaked.

Posted by Shade

I'm still wondering why you even bothered to make this thread.

Posted by G-Sides

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DELETE THE FLAME BOARD

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bebop: You told me you were a boy! I remember specifically because I told you to "stop having so many peroids" and you freaked.

When was this? I've been a woman for as long as I can remember.

Posted by Shade

Whatever you say, Mr. Garrison.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to take a roadtrip to NM just to find out if there is or isnt a wangx0rz.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: I'm going to take a roadtrip to NM just to find out if there is or isnt a wangx0rz.

Not if I get there first! :p:

Posted by Slade

Quoting Misoxeny: I've been a woman for as long as I can remember.

You'll always be an impressionable little boy to me.

Posted by Zeta

Sick of the whole "he or she?" thing. From now on I'm just going to demean Miso and call it an it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

COPY PASTA IS PAAAAAAAASTA

Posted by Shade

LARGE LETTERS ARE LAAAAAAARGE

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Zeta: Sick of the whole "he or she?" thing. From now on I'm just going to demean Miso and call it an it.

If only we had some pictures...

Posted by Zeta

LAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE

fscking suzu fujibayashi'd by potatoman.

Ryu Hayabusa*

Better ninja.

Posted by Zeta

orly? So an adult man kicking *** and taking names is more impressive than a little girl kicking *** and taking names?

Posted by Ant

I still think it's a guy.

Quoted post: orly? So an adult man kicking *** and taking names is more impressive than a little girl kicking *** and taking names?

Yes. Not to mention how he kicks ***. Plus, Ninja Gaiden > ToP

Posted by Zeta

But... but... the giant fire-breathing frog. :(

Not as impressive as the various forms of ninpo at Ryu's disposal. Including fire.

Posted by Zeta

... And thus the harsh mistress called reality wins again.

*Cry*

Posted by Raptor

Misoxeny is one of the very few members I am truly interested in meeting in person someday.

Most of you, I can't even bring myself to consider you on par with "human."

Posted by Ant

You used to be cool...

Posted by Bebop

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition.

Posted by Lord of Spam

LOL SO CLEVAR I DIDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT YOURE DOING AT ALL.

btw nice job proving his point by not actually putting any thought into your response

Posted by Bebop

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition..

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition,

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition/

Posted by Shade

I see what you did there.

Posted by Bebop

K.....Klarth?

Posted by Shade

Looks like a girl to me.

OH SNAP A WEEK OF ONLINE TIME

Posted by Bebop

Girls have tits

Posted by Lord of Spam

not all of them

miso is male. end of story.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Bebop: Girls have tits

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/ShadeXH/miso.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bebop

Writing boobs doesnt count and you know that!

Posted by Shade

It has to, I'm bad at drawing them. :(

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: not all of them

miso is male. end of story.

Lol I want proof.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Proto Man: Lol I want proof.

Exactly. Tits of GTFO.

Posted by Shade

Just go to a middle school.

Posted by mis0

Cartoons aren't pohotographs, Bebop, and besides:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/khaos_the_sane/fh003-1.jpg[/IMG]

thar u go

Posted by Bebop

Whats that supposed to prove? You're a cross dresser? It doesnt prove anything. Drawings arent photographs ;-*

Posted by mis0

HAY DAT'S WUT I SED GUY.

Posted by Arcadios

Wait......Bebop agrees with Miso?

Posted by Shade

Quoting Bebop: Whats that supposed to prove? You're a cross dresser? It doesnt prove anything. Drawings arent photographs ;-*

You were using the other boobless pic to prove it was a guy, now it's using a pic with boobs to prove it's a girl. Makes sense to me.

Posted by Bebop

Actually I just found a pic if Miso and thought it looked like Klarth.

Miso thought I was using it to prove Miso was a guy. Miso said i cant use drawings a proof.
Lol then Miso uses a different drawing as 'proof' lol logic what get?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Misoxeny: Cartoons aren't pohotographs, Bebop, and besides:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/khaos_the_sane/fh003-1.jpg[/IMG]

thar u go

Lol, for all we know your a long haired guy who is well built up top. Oh and cartoons aren't photograph's either, although it would help if you had some. :)

Posted by Bebop

Looks like Klarth with a bee sting

Posted by G-Sides

name is kristen ic

Posted by Omni

As evidenced by this thread, Bebop can't spell very good. Nop, he can'ts pell good a tall.

EDIT: It says 'good' on purpose.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: As evidenced by this thread, Bebop can't spell very good. Nop, he can'ts pell good a tall.

Very well.

Your entire post lacks credibility now.

Posted by Bebop

I strongly dislike general surveilance cameras employed by the government for anything, and the speed / red light cameras my state is starting to put up really **** me off. Especially that bastard mobile ones which they hide right on the other side of a hill. If they want to charge me with something, that's fine and dandy. A police officer can observe, and charge me with the offense right after it occurs. I will not pay tickets I get in the mail because a camera isn't a police officer, and the fines support the proliferation of these camera systems. Luckily, NM camera tickets are civil, not criminal, offences.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: I strongly dislike general surveilance cameras employed by the government for anything, and the speed / red light cameras my state is starting to put up really **** me off. Especially that bastard mobile ones which they hide right on the other side of a hill. If they want to charge me with something, that's fine and dandy. A police officer can observe, and charge me with the offense right after it occurs. I will not pay tickets I get in the mail because a camera isn't a police officer, and the fines support the proliferation of these camera systems. Luckily, NM camera tickets are civil, not criminal, offences.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Posted by Stalolin

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: What does that have to do with this thread?

Nothing. It belonged in the CCTV thread.

Posted by Bebop

Posted by Omni

Quoting Stalolin: Nothing. It belonged in the CCTV thread.

I thought so.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Bebop: I strongly dislike general surveilance cameras employed by the government for anything, and the speed / red light cameras my state is starting to put up really **** me off. Especially that bastard mobile ones which they hide right on the other side of a hill. If they want to charge me with something, that's fine and dandy. A police officer can observe, and charge me with the offense right after it occurs. I will not pay tickets I get in the mail because a camera isn't a police officer, and the fines support the proliferation of these camera systems. Luckily, NM camera tickets are civil, not criminal, offences.

i think this is really just highlighting a symptom of a larger problem:

why haven't we replaced our entire police force with cameras?

think about it guys. if you walk outside and you see giant unblinking eyeballs walking around on mechanical spider legs and perhaps blasting ominous theme music from speakers, are you going to commit any crimes?

yeah that's what i thought.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Acheron: think about it guys. if you walk outside and you see giant unblinking eyeballs walking around on mechanical spider legs and perhaps blasting ominous theme music from speakers, are you going to commit any crimes?

No, I'd just reset Sim City 2000 and set the difficulty to "Easy" and "No Disasters" and give it another go.

Acheron, I am pleased to see that I am still the subject of your user title. I am aware that the only reason I am is because you probably haven't logged onto VGC since roughly 4 days after you included my hobbies in your user title, and that had you been here regularly, you would've abandoned this lovely FEION theme in favor of something more contemporary and more indicative of the Jamaican people and their culture.

However, I am flattered, nonetheless.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Acheron: why haven't we replaced our entire police force with cameras?

because cameras are incapable of doing anything other than recording things. So you'll be able to watch but not do anything about it. Furthermore, people are still the only things that can really make choices and decisions, whereas cameras are still just circuit boards.

Quoting Acheron: think about it guys. if you walk outside and you see giant unblinking eyeballs walking around on mechanical spider legs and perhaps blasting ominous theme music from speakers, are you going to commit any crimes?

Maybe some light looting of a gunstore, but othat than that my first reaction is flight and trying not to die.

Quoting Acheron: yeah that's what i thought.

you truely are a moron. gtfo my board.

Posted by Acheron

i sure lost that confrontation.

Posted by KoH

Miso's always been a cool guy to me. I see nothing wrong with that dude. Although he did de-rep me recently for some unknown ****, I don't see the point in using that as basis for disliking Miso. Now, if Miso had called me a ****ing idiot and meant it seriously, I'd be curious as to what the **** he's talking about and then annoyed. :)

Btw, I'm 99% sure Miso's a dude.

Posted by mis0

then you're 1% right.

I can't remember why I derepped you. Maybe it was meant for someone else, and in a drug-induced haze, I ****ed it up?

Posted by Bebop

Cartoons aren't pohotographs, Bebop, and besides:

Posted by mis0

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT I WATERSKI!! I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING SO LUCID, SO VULGAR!

Posted by Bebop

Moreover, the degree to which he considers things to be both serious and personal is alarming. I would feel physically threatened to have to deal with him one-to-one. If you've ever seen Slingblade, it just serves as evidence that retards are dangerous. I might have to conform to his American stereotype and point a gun at his face!!1

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Bebop: Cartoons aren't pohotographs

Which is why we need photographs! :mad:

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Bebop: Anyone else sick of trying to argue, or even communicate, with this idiot?

Nope.

Posted by Shade

Bebop needs to gtfo

Posted by Bebop

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition.

Even if Misoxeny actually said that 1 time, and she may have, you seem to have said it like 10 times by now. If it's not intelligent, why do you keep repeating it? Are you try to prove the accuracy of the statement?

Quoted post: Even if Misoxeny actually said that 1 time, and she may have, you seem to have said it like 10 times by now. If it's not intelligent, why do you keep repeating it? Are you try to prove the accuracy of the statement?

whoosh

and miso is a he.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Even if Misoxeny actually said that 1 time, and she may have, you seem to have said it like 10 times by now. If it's not intelligent, why do you keep repeating it? Are you try to prove the accuracy of the statement?

and miso is a he.

Posted by mis0

yay im popular

Posted by KoH

[quote=Misoxeny]then you're 1% right.

I can't remember why I derepped you. Maybe it was meant for someone else, and in a drug-induced haze, I ****ed it up?

You're such a dude, bro.

YOUR APOLOGY DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR THE LACKAGE OF REP, YOU *******.

:)

Posted by mis0

For the last time: I am a woman despite what you people believe. Just because I'm assertive doesn't mean I'm a guy. I'm what you'd probably call a mean bitch.

KoH: You'll get your faggot rep when I rep about 25 more people. Which could take months, because I don't dish out rep that often. ;)

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: I'm what you'd probably call a mean bitch.

Heh...That's the best quote I've seen in a while, in my opinion.

Posted by Bebop

For the last time: I am a woman despite what you people believe.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: For the last time: I am a woman despite what you people believe.

Yeah, we get it already, Bebop. You're a woman.

Posted by Bebop

Posted by Omni

Does continually posting the same thing over and over again, no matter who said it first, count as spam?

Shut up.

Posted by Bebop

Does continually posting the same thing over and over again, no matter who said it first, count as spam?

Posted by mis0

Everything you say to me puts me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break! I need a little room to breathe 'cause I'm one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to. . . . . . BREAK!

Posted by Raptor

Over the years, Misoxeny has been one of the most controversial posters. There really is no median, in my opinion. You either love him or hate him. I happen to love the man. He is a genious at his work. I like all of his stuff. He has never made a bad post IMO. Some of his unreleased stuff is really good. Anyway, what are your thoughs?

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Does continually posting the same thing over and over again, no matter who said it first, count as spam?

you are stone cold stupid

Posted by Acheron

wow i am just racking up rep for making minimally funny statements

i should do this more often

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Misoxeny: For the last time: I am a woman despite what you people believe.

For the last time, Mr Khaos, just saying something doesn't prove it.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, you guys just saying I'm a guy doesn't mean that I am. See how that works?

Posted by Acheron

jeez, wasn't your name kyosti a while ago? what the hell happened to that?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Raptor: Over the years, Misoxeny has been one of the most controversial posters. There really is no median, in my opinion. You either love him or hate him. I happen to love the man. He is a genious at his work. I like all of his stuff. He has never made a bad post IMO. Some of his unreleased stuff is really good. Anyway, what are your thoughs?

Now, that's very considerate. You made my day (somehow I didn't see this yesterday). But my DA posts really prove this to be untrue. :)

Archy: That was like a year ago when I was still pretending to be a guy being a girl being a guy, or something.

Posted by Acheron

okay well this is all just very complicated now. see, it's gotten to a shemale who cried wolf situation, wherein you've switched genders so many times that whatever gender you say you are inherently becomes the gender people suspect you aren't. in my case, however, i'm going to lean towards accepting you, simply because as far as i remember, khaos/miso was always too cool to do something this retarded for this long a time.

(and miso is a he)

edit: i see that sniper still has no redeeming value as a person. good to see that this forum has not changed.

Posted by G-Sides

acheron i made you a birthday thread i hope you liked it :(

Posted by Acheron

are you somebody important because i do not recognize you after whatever amount of name changes you have gone through.

thanks, however. the gesture is muchly appreciated.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Acheron: are you somebody important because i do not recognize you after whatever amount of name changes you have gone through.

thanks, however. the gesture is muchly appreciated.

Arms = G-Sides. What a lame name change, amirite? :(

Posted by Acheron

what the hell.

that is not cool g-sides now change it back.

Posted by G-Sides

don't call me lame, you guys :(

Posted by Zeta

ur so lame

[spoiler]lol jk luv u[/spoiler]

Posted by Poco

reading this was like a desent into faggot 4 chan land

LAOS NERDS GET LAID.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: reading this was like a desent into faggot 4 chan land

LAOS NERDS GET LAID.

yeah, and SA forums aren't gay? LOL I pay 4 forumz on teh intarnets gais!11

Posted by Acheron

in a perfect world the rivalry between SA and 4chan forums would be so intense that they would each spend 24 hours a day focusing on it and not bother the rest of the ****ing internet.

Posted by Shade

Acheron, you're eventually gonna slip and press the shift key. And when you do, I'll be there with my camera.

Posted by Acheron

**** i just pressed it on that first letter.

i gotta go edit this post quick before anyone sees it.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

fuck the shift key

Posted by Random

Miso can lick my hairy white ***.. Ewww on second thought, I prefer to have the company of women, not trannies..

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Random: Miso can lick my hairy white ***.. Ewww on second thought, I prefer to have the company of women, not trannies..

you're not very good at this.

Posted by Corrupt

omg acheron remember me

Posted by mis0

Quoting Random: Miso can lick my hairy white ***.. Ewww on second thought, I prefer to have the company of women, not trannies..

Given the chance to meet you, the only thing I'd do is plunge a knife into your chest.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

All this thread does is make me miss Klarth more.

Oh, but what the hell? Misoxeny is fine in my book

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Corrupt: omg acheron remember me

YES I REMEMBER YOU AND YOU ARE AWESOME

edit: oh, and sorry for kinda jacking your thread... miso? bebop? ****, who did i jack this thread from?

Posted by mis0

Bebop. And thanks for doing it. :)

Posted by Zac

r u a women

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Zac: r u a women

you're not very good at this.

Posted by Zeta

Where are Styx, Phlegethon, Cocytus, and Lethe?

Posted by Acheron

see the crazy thing about jokes, right, is that they are supposed to be funny.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Acheron: YES I REMEMBER YOU AND YOU ARE AWESOME

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL SIR

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Velvet Nightmare:
Oh, but what the hell? Misoxeny is fine in my book

No, to hell with you.

Miso is a transgender god. S/he will have your undying loyalty. Get on your knees and kiss Miso's feet. :mad:

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Acheron: YES I REMEMBER YOU AND YOU ARE AWESOME

caps

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Acheron: see the crazy thing about jokes, right, is that they are supposed to be funny.

The sound of crickets chirping is much more satisfying than laughter. srsly.

Quoting Sapphire Rose: No, to hell with you.

Miso is a transgender god. S/he will have your undying loyalty. Get on your knees and kiss Miso's feet. :mad:

Who are you

Sapphire Rose. durr durr durr. He's been here for awhile.

Posted by Random

Quoting Misoxeny: Given the chance to meet you, the only thing I'd do is plunge a knife into your chest.

Not if I use my Kamehameha first..

This hole, it was made for me

Posted by Random

Jesus Loves you

Posted by Sapphire Rose

But, does he love you?

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Random: Not if I use my Kamehameha first..

Quoting Random: Jesus loves you

you're really not too good at this at all

Posted by Random

Quoting Sapphire Rose: But, does he love you?

No, I had sex with Satan once.. So Jesus and I broke up..

Posted by mis0

Please get hit by a speeding bus.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Random: No, I had sex with Satan once.. So Jesus and I broke up..

you're actually pretty bad at this

Posted by Shade

:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Posted by Zeta

This is not enough bloods.

Posted by KoH

Miso's savage.

I wish we got together in real life when we were younger so we could get into some mischief.