Knock it off, Hyper

Posted by Speedfreak

Hyper keeps unapproving member's posts for no reason, and carries on whenever a member reposts, until there's about 10 in a row where he approves them all again and it clogs a thread up.

I talked to him about this before, he says he just did it once as a joke and was going to clean it up but I got there first.

I said I'd put a demod poll up if this carried on, and it has.

This is a final warning, I'm getting p[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]ssed off with cleaning up your s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it, stop it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Also, leave panic alone in the music board. k thx.

Posted by Iris

I think he only did it to Protoman.

Posted by Linkman

Yeah, knock it off now.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Iris: I think he only did it to Protoman.

yar

and wut did i do to panic? no worse than anyone else has done anywhere ever. that isn't even a mod issue.

Posted by Iris

Since when is Protoman a member? :o

Quoted post: and wut did i do to panic? no worse than anyone else has done anywhere ever. that isn't even a mod issue.

It's kinda bad when the first post in any thread he makes is an insult. Especially when every other post after that is in reference to it. Just don't do it in the music and movies board *shrugs*

Posted by Hyper

...but that song is a real song that I wrote, and it really does remind me of him.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, I don't see how Hyper should be the only one not allowed to make fun of Panic. Hell, Panic PMed me asking if it was really a band and if I could send him some songs. He deserved it.

He can do it as much as he wants, I just don't want a thread completely derailed from the get-go because of a quick jab at someone. *shrugs*

Posted by Iris

It wasn't derailed. It went back on topic immediately after.

Christ, how did I end up on this side of the argument?

It went back because I deleted them =/ The first five or so focused on Hyper's post, followed by a serious post, followed by another that focused on Hyper (something like that anyways.)

Either way, does it really matter?

Posted by Ant

Hyper is a well respected member on this site and is allowed to make fun of whoever he wants!!!

Quoted post: Christ, how did I end up on this side of the argument?

Oh, and because you can't help but argue with me. Even if it undoes everything you stood for prior. It's quite simple really. See, when a girl loves a boy, she shows her affection in strange ways. This could even include antagonizing the boy.

Posted by Hyper

I didn't even get to see the deleted posts :(

Posted by Dexter

He's still doing it. Stop it Hyper or we won't be your friends anymore!

Demod! ;)

Posted by Hyper

I haven't unapproved one of his posts since this was made. What are you talking about?

Posted by Dexter

You are forbidden to touch Proto for now on! :mad:

Posted by Hyper

...but I haven't, for fear of burns. HOT POTATO

Posted by Dexter

I just restored a post of his you deleted. :confused:

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Speedfreak: Hyper keeps unapproving member's posts for no reason, and carries on whenever a member reposts, until there's about 10 in a row where he approves them all again and it clogs a thread up.

ive done that ONCE to that degree. I have since then done a few unapproves, and I haven't let them build up to the point of clogging any threads up.

also, since this thread was made, I have not unapproved any posts.

Posted by Iris

Maybe Dexter is just now noticing. In that case, Dexter should start being more on top of things. I'm severely dissapointed!

Posted by Dexter

No, Proto started IMing me, telling me that Hyper is still deleting his posts. Proto linked me to the one that was deleted and I undeleted it.

You'll never be disappointed by your sexy Dexy.

Posted by Hyper

I have not unapproved any posts since this thread was made.

Posted by Dexter

Don't be overcome by Hyper's deceitful behaviorism, Iris!

IT'S A TRAP!

Posted by Iris

No, my sig is a trap! Hyper has the innocence of a young child. Can we adopt him?

Posted by Dexter

Forget it! We either get ourselves a little Asian who needs new parents and can cook us delicious and nutritious noodles like Xenos or we adopt Raptor.

Posted by Hyper

I wouldn't mind having you two as parents. That would be interesting. HIGHLY interesting.

Posted by Iris

Pff. Only modern dyke families adopt Asians and I'm certainly not going to walk Raptor every night just so I can clean his poo.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: I have not unapproved any posts since this thread was made.

See what he's doing here? He's stating the obvious, which is the truth. But the question at hand is if you deleted the posts or didn't you. In which, you didn't even address. :)

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Speedfreak: Hyper keeps unapproving member's posts for no reason

I said I'd put a demod poll up if this carried on

Posted by Ant

PLAYING LAWYER IS FUN! Don't be a j[COLOR="Lime"]a[/COLOR]ckass. This would apply to deleted posts as well and you know it.

Posted by Hyper

*oscar*

Can I be Hyper's Uncle? That would be pretty awesome.

Posted by Hyper

Would you rather be on Iris's or Dex's side of the family?

Iris. Incest is awesome.

Posted by Dexter

Gayness is fun too!

...jerk. :(

Never said I wouldn't do it. But you gotta draw the line somewhere, and I draw it at gay incest. Not lesbian incest though. That stuff is hot.

Posted by Dexter

You being in the mod forum is the best thing to happen to VGC for a long, long time.

Eat ****, ******.

Posted by Dexter

That wasn't sarcasm! :mad:

And gay incest is a whole lotta win!!!

I'd only go for it if you were feminine. But no, you're hairy and gross. Just... no.

Posted by Dexter

Actually, I'm not that furry. Only in tha face. I barely have chest fur! And I'm feminine in spirit!

It's the body that counts. You're too manly and rugged.

Posted by Dexter

That simply means that you're not gay enough. I want a man gay enough to want a man, not a girly boy. You'll get past this stage with more exposure.

Will you stay by my side as I overcome it?

Posted by Dexter

Absolutely. We are going to be together forever! ^_^

The furst thing you have to do is give up The Amy. Send her my way and you'll level up. She'll only bring your gay factor down, disturb the path of the stars, and crumble the butterflies dream. She must melt away like the passing of unadulterated melodies. You must let the truth sprout! It won't be easy, but remember, this is your destiny! No, our destiny!

k, I ended it. She took it pretty well.

Posted by Dexter

Well, aren't you going to send her my way? Doing so would guarantee a level up.

Hold on, I need stamps and a crate.

Posted by Dexter

I'll pay for s/h. Give me a link to your paypal.