Fei-on has short again, just like old times...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

And I hate it. I was ugly before with long hair, and this seems to have enhanced my ugliness. I got about 30 something pics of me tonight, and there are only two that I am willing to show you.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/ugsfei.jpg[/IMG]

I'm okay with this one because you can't see the fatness of my chin, and the fatness of the rest of my face is somewhat obscured by the flash. I know my eyes are closed, but it's the only one that came out without showing off how freaking bad I look.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/bestfeipic.jpg[/IMG]

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best pic of me taken in a while. No fatness or ugliness at all! Just a guitar and the top of my head while wearing my favorite hat.

I cut my hair short about a month ago, and I've been trying to get a good pic of me ever since. I've taken several sets of pics every few days, and haven't found one that I'm willing to let you all see, so tonight, I and some friends took about 30 something pics of me, hoping to find one that I'd show another person, and only those two made the cut.

I took only one picture of my friend Nick.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/larsenhair.jpg[/IMG]

And it turned out great because Nick doesn't have a ridiculously pronounced double chin like I do. Plus the orange cobweb decoration hair really brings it together.

I expect some negative comments on these pics because the folks at VGC are known with being honest, even when tact and sensitivity ought to be employed. But please don't be too harsh; I really am self-concious about my appearance, and I'm trying really hard to lose weight.

I actually have lost about 25 pounds, but I look (and feel) the exact same. Still fat and still unattractive, which is rather disappointing. I don't know how much I'll have to lose before my neck area starts to get skinny again, but I'm gonna keep avoiding the foods I like to eat, and keep running until I'm miserable and tired everyday until I look non-ugly again. I'm not trying to look hot or anything, just non-ugly. It seems a much more attainable goal.

EDIT - For those of you who don't know, as recently as last month, my hair was like this:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/feielecguitar.jpg[/IMG]

I really miss my long hair. I wish I hadn't cut it, but my girlfriend says she likes it better short like this.

Posted by Veiraza

Can you sit in a rocking chair outside on a porch by a log cabin?

nice photos. Though I do agree you look better with the hair length from previous photos.

Posted by Fate

You look waaaaay different from last time. Unless I'm confusing you with someone else.

On second thought, the first picture is the one that looks closest to last time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think most people still think of meth fei.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Lord of Spam: I think most people still think of meth fei.

You're probably right. And that's fine. I'd rather be associated with the fact that I have used meth than the fact that I'm overweight.

Posted by Omni

Hey, after Panic posted his pictures, why would you even be worried about your appearance?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]More like after El Adric posted his :rolleyes:

Anyways, looking good fei-on :D[/COLOR]

Posted by bazariah

dude the hairs looking good :D it brings a smile to my face

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Fei-on Castor: You're probably right. And that's fine. I'd rather be associated with the fact that I have used meth than the fact that I'm overweight.

I just meant the thinner look that you had when you first posted pics. I remember when you first posted the nonmethusing pics I was like "who the **** is this guy, and wheres fei?"

Lord of Spam [spoiler]lol[/spoiler]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Lord of Spam: I just meant the thinner look that you had when you first posted pics. I remember when you first posted the nonmethusing pics I was like "who the **** is this guy, and wheres fei?"

Lord of Spam [spoiler]lol[/spoiler]

Yeah, I'd always write "Feion" at the bottom of my posts. I've stopped doing that here, but in a few other forums I still do. A lot of the reason I'd do that is because my user name at the time was "feioncastor" and I was letting people know to call me "Feion" and not "feioncastor" because the "castor" is supposed to be a surname.

I've gained a lot of weight since I stopped doing meth. I'm almost to where I was when I started doing it. I've been trying to lose weight the legit way, and it's super hard. It's WAYYYYYYY harder than quitting drugs. I just have terrible eating habits, and I always have. It didn't matter when I was younger because my metabolism was sky-high, but then around 15, it dropped dramatically and around 17, I started using, and then around 19, I quit. So now I'm all big again. It sucks. I miss my lean body. And I wasn't one of those sickly looking scrawny tweekers, either. I was lean and sleek looking, not all skin-and-bone like some people get. I wasn't muscular, but I was more satisfied with my body then. Way more satisfied.

Posted by Hyper

since when was october/november haircut season? everyone I know with long hair seems to be cutting it lately. :(:(:(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm not. But then again, my hair is neither short or long. I bought a hairband today and it only served to make me look more ridiculous.