Bebop

Posted by mis0

Anyone else sick of trying to argue, or even communicate, with this idiot? I'm personally under the impression that he truely does have some sort of mental ailment because he's not very rational or intelligent for his age.

Moreover, the degree to which he considers things to be both serious and personal is alarming. I would feel physically threatened to have to deal with him one-to-one. If you've ever seen Slingblade, it just serves as evidence that retards are dangerous. I might have to conform to his American stereotype and point a gun at his face!!1

Posted by G-Sides

this thread has convinced me..

i need to watch slingblade again

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Miso, if you genuinely feel this way, then the terrorists have already won.

Posted by Dexter

He's like Speedfreak a few years ago. Honestly, though, I really enjoy his style here. It doesn't bother me. I've actually gotten a bunch of giggles from him and we've had some enjoyable conversations. I like reading his posts. He has different taste in things compared to the rest of us so I look forward to many of his opinions. I think he's become a much better member within the last year.

I like this thread, too. This is where flames or discussions about members truly belong.

Posted by Ant

He's British, so it's hard to understand his wacky cross-dressing sense of humor that they love ever so much. Regardless, he doesn't bother me either :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only part that annoys me is that i know he cant be a total retard, since he did those hilarious ms paint things back on vb2.

but yeah, he acts like a total dip**** ****wad now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh lawd, the he'll always win for the MSPaint things.

But yeah, it's cute when you're trying to argue with him. He overwhelms you with stupidity until you have no idea what the argument is even about. Good guy, that Bebop.

Posted by Bebop

Wait....is this a username hack or something?

Misoexeny doesnt like me because he doesnt 'get me'. For that I continue to annoy him. And annoy him I do. The day I stop annoying Misoxeny is the day Im black*.

*Im not black

Posted by mis0

Yeah, you do annoy me because you're so overwhelmingly stupid that there is no getting through to you. Having a conversation with you is not unlike having one with a steel reenforced concrete slab. It's not because you're good with arguments, or because I "don't get you". It's pretty clear that you're a hissy, annoying little brat who gets his point accross with really lame insults and undulating repetition.

Posted by GameMiestro

All I did was offer you a cookie, and you tell me to jump off a bridge. If you didn't want one, you could have just said "No thank you". Honestly, Bebop- sometimes you can be so immature.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting Ant: He's British, so it's hard to understand his wacky cross-dressing sense of humor that they love ever so much.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting GameMiestro: All I did was offer you a cookie, and you tell me to jump off a bridge. If you didn't want one, you could have just said "No thank you". Honestly, Bebop- sometimes you can be so immature.

I'm diabetic! But you probably didnt know that so I am sorry for getting angry at you. Friends again? Got any bread?

Posted by WackoHater2

He has never really bothered me.. except for when he derepped me for bashing Klarth.. but that's in the past. He's had the same avatar since I've been here.. that's kinda weird too.. other than that, pretty cool guy.

Posted by Shade

And you've had 50 avatars in the time you've been here.

The only times Bebop annoys me is when he brings us an argument that's already been dropped, or when he repeats his argument over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Posted by Slade

He sucks pretty bad at arguing, or even debating, about anything. I believe his philosophy is:

Repeat the same statement over and over. When that gets boring, insult the opponent. Then pick out something in the opponent's post that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and repeat the same statement over again afterwards. Putting in a complimentary insult between the nit-picking and the repeated statement is also an option.

But man, those paint pictures were/are fukken awesome.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: But yeah, it's cute when you're trying to argue with him. He overwhelms you with stupidity until you have no idea what the argument is even about. Good guy, that Bebop.

That's Speedfreak a few years ago. ;)

Posted by Zeta

Bebop seriously needs to do more of that MSPaint stuff.

Posted by Lord of Spam

if he continued the ms paint, i wouldnt mind if he fagged up every war board thread

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I don't have anything against Bebop. I wish he'd admit that Jay & Silent Bob are funny characters, in every film in which they've been featured. And I wish he'd use a little tact when making his points, which usually are founded in logic, if you examine them.

Overall, I think Bebop is an okay guy, and his MS Paint pics were superior to anything I could ever hope to achieve.

Posted by Proto Man

I think Bebop needs to use this avatar though:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/BebopTMNT.gif[/IMG]

I'm not saying he's a pig or anything, but that's what "Bebop" means to me everytime I see it.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Proto Man: I think Bebop needs to use this avatar though:

I'm afraid I'm perfectly happy with my biazzre black man.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bebop: Wait....is this a username hack or something?

Misoexeny doesnt like me because he doesnt 'get me'. For that I continue to annoy him. And annoy him I do. The day I stop annoying Misoxeny is the day Im black*.

*Im not black

Quoting Bebop: I'm afraid I'm perfectly with my biazzre black man.

Weird.

Posted by Bebop

Ha ha I meant to say happy there. Now it sounds as if theres some black in my room.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I saw that and I had to comment.

By the way, since this thread is named after you:

"Start Wearing Purple" is by Gogol Bordello.

Posted by Bebop

yay im popular

Posted by Random

Geez I see a lot of writing but the only thing I can make out of all of this is that Miso is a tranny..