Gears of War is way to ****ing short!

Posted by HappyCamper

Wow, as much as I love this game it's way to short, I already bet it twice on hardcore, once co-op.

Posted by WackoHater2

Was it good?

Posted by TheSorrow

it was good but it was like what happycamper said it was too ****ing short and the multiplayer is really good too so thats what i have been doing since I beat the game

Posted by WackoHater2

I haven't had the chance to play it yet. It looks good though. I have been broke, and I have been playing Most Wanted.

Posted by HappyCamper

Ye, It was great, I'm playing it on Insane and mult. and co-op, but it just ****ing makes me so made that it's already over. But I think theres going to be a second.

Posted by WackoHater2

Lol a third one will come out before I get a chance to play the second one.

Posted by TheSorrow

oh hell yeah there is going to be a second one it leaves you on a cliffhanger at the very end

Posted by HappyCamper

O well, I hope the seconds much longer, and has anyone played Live yet I just got mine to work but have not had the time to play it.

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting spartan.gump: oh hell yeah there is going to be a second one it leaves you on a cliffhanger at the very end

Ye I know, it's going to be a while though: (

Posted by TheSorrow

live is good but has 3 modes to play and 4 v 4 battles but its fun playing it online cause when you kill someone online they get downed and their teams has to heal them or their done for the round and if you dont heal them in time the other team can curbstomp their head off our chainsaw them in half...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

8-10 hours, eh, not that bad. That on top of trying to find all of the dog-tags and playing insane lengthens it quite a lot. Oh, and multi. I have no complaints about the length.

Posted by Axis

Yeah, neither do I. The one thing that disappointed me about the single player is the lack of fighting a Brumak.

Posted by Bebop

It always came across as more of a multiplayer game than a single player one. Still, I do enjoy I nice lengthy single player campaign.