What songs remind you of VGC members?

Posted by WackoHater2

Sometimes I'll be listening to a song and think of a certain person on VGC. The two that I can remember remind me of Dexter.

Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
Maybe because it has wolf in the title? I don't really know.

Dexy's Midnight Runners; The Emerald Express - Come on Eileen
Because of the artist, basically.

Posted by Dexter

haha. This thread wins so much.

"Reflection" by Christina Aguilera reminds me of Xenos aka Comrade KY. It's an easy explanation for anyone who knows Xenos decently and has understanding of the lyrics.

I'll post more up later. Fun thread, Panic.

Posted by Iris

Sabre reminds me of some song by Porcupine Tree. None in specific, though. I'm just reminded of him because he sent me a bunch of them. :o

Posted by Ch

For some strange reason the song "Green River" by Creedence Clearwater Revival reminds me of Corrupt. There are many others but I'll list them later.

Posted by Shin-Ra

"In the Shadow of the Horns" by Darkthrone reeks of Vampiro, cowbell, and win. It's funny though, I actually started listening to Darkthrone about a year before I started talking to him.

"I Believe" by Manowar reminds me of Dexter. He sent it to me and it's a pretty fun, if not (over)dramatic.

"Bright Eyes" by Blind Guardian reminds me of netman. He recommended them to me about three years ago, I found the Live cd at FYE, and it still reminds me of him.

Corrupt - That entire damn Trance cd you sent me.

Generally if someone sends me a song, recommends me something, or if we make fun of a song, it'lll remind me of them.

Posted by Stalolin

This will always remind me of Philsdad.

http://www.steamboats.org/audio/bol-calliope-4.mp3

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"The Terrible Beautypower of Meow" by Estradasphere reminds me of Philsdad for obvious reasons.

"S Severa" by Syny Severa reminds me of Shin... probably because he introduced me to him and this is the first song I heard off of the album. Absolutely love it, so it makes sense. Plus, Shin would make a perfect Nazi.

and I'll think of more later

Posted by Shade

That thing that Ant showed which was basically one guy saying the same word over and over... can't remember which though. Yeah, that reminds me of Ant.

And Typhon by Therion reminds me of Linkman.

EDIT: DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

Posted by Phantasma2

Cowbell by Tapes N Tapes - Stalolin
Child Prey by Dir en grey - Vampiro
Arcade by Machinae Supremacy - Klarth

Those are it, I think.

Posted by Shade

Soul Society by Kamelot for hypar

In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion by Agalloch for Klarth

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Stalolin: This will always remind me of Philsdad.

http://www.steamboats.org/audio/bol-calliope-4.mp3

Yeah, this song rules. Most of the calliope music I listen to is circus and carnival music, but I enjoy some good steamboat music every once in awhile.

"Merlin the Magician" by Rick Wakeman reminds me of Negtive Trend because he sent me the song, and got me into a lot of other prog at the time.

Posted by G-Sides

spiderbait's black betty cover reminds me of alastor cuz danny fanny sent it to me ages and ages ago

rock candy by genghis tron reminds me of phantasma for reasons i will not delve in to

Posted by Omni

"Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone, which is the Numa Numa song, kinda reminds me of Panic and Ed Elric, because the pictures they posted remind me of the guy from the video, especially Panic.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone, which is the Numa Numa song, kinda reminds me of Panic and Ed Elric, because the pictures they posted remind me of the guy from the video, especially Panic.

Lmfao, my mom and sister think I should do my own Numa Numa video.

Posted by Omni

Oh, so you agree, then?

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah. I look kinda like that guy. I need shorter hair though.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]When I listen to Dark Throne, I think of vampiro.

When I listen to Venetian snares, I think of Corrupt.

When I listen to Gorillaz, I think of the VGC arcade

When I listen to metallica, I think of chepito

When I listen to chemical brothers, I think of posting...lol[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Beautiful Death by Wintersun for Irrelevant.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"Shiroi hada ni kuruu ai to kanashimi no RONDO" by Malice Mizer reminds me of Phantasma. Such a weeaboo.

Posted by Raptor

Listening to "Run With the Wolves" by Robin Trower makes me think of Raptor.

Posted by Shade

It would.

Ghost of Perdition by Opeth for Richoad.