This blog.

Posted by Raptor

It's my own space (at least a few steps above MySpace) to put up my 'tl;dr' writings, as well as other miscellaneous topics that suddenly spring to mind. I had this on VB2 and it seemed to work decently, so I decided to try it again. Any contribution containing some kind of intelligence or substance is welcome, as long as it is free of obnoxious memes. Though I couldn't care less about this being one of the most popular blogs on VGC, it would be splendid to see a few thought-provoking topics here created by others. By the way, if a super moderator sees this, can you please move the "Post what's on your mind" thread to this forum? Since it's in a place where posts don't count anyway, amongst a sea of shallow topics, I think it would be much more at home here.

Posted by Veiraza

I recall many years ago, well, least to me, where I would check here first when I logged on hoping to find new and enlightening entries. Lookin' foward to this.

Posted by mis0

You were partially responsible for my choice to join VGC in the first place, because it seemed to be a community with several bright people. I'll have to read some of your stuff as time permits.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I really enjoyed the blog you had a few years ago because it gave me a place to rant and it was far enough from the regular boards that you did not have the usual idiots posting their highly unoriginal, pointless criticisms. I'm glad to see you brought this back, perhaps it will fare as well as the last.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm delighted that you decided to resurrect this blog, and it also came as a pleasant (and unexpected) surprise when I saw that I was a mod here. As always, I look forward to reading your contributions as well as everyone else's, and I hope to get the creative juices flowing once again and spin some threads of my own. Nonetheless, I'll definitely be around.

Posted by Slade

I was wondering where the "Post What's on Your Mind" thread had gone. I'm glad it's been moved here.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to what I'll get to read here.

Posted by Raptor

Haha, well, five responses, better than I was even expecting.

So you all needn't be afraid to offer your insights wherever you wish. I always appreciate feedback, insight, suggestions for improvement, etc. Thank you for your contributions.

Posted by GameMiestro

Can I post lots of rambled grumblings about life here?

Posted by Raptor

Yes.