Controller add ons

Posted by Bebop

http://www.wiigamer.nl/article/5234p1.html

Looks interesting. But I dont need any of them. Excpet maybe the covers.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

The steering wheel could prove useful. The golf club and racket only seem like they'd be useful for making sure you're holding the controller with right way...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

How stupid and utterly pointless.

Where's the shotgun? Now there's something useless I'd buy.

Posted by TendoAddict

The skins are nice and the Wheel I can see being used but the clun and the racket seem Gimmicky to the max.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Where's the shotgun? Now there's something useless I'd buy.

Actually, a shotgun would be awesome!

I knew about the steering wheel though, and I think that's the only one worth buying out of those. That and maybe the tennis racket.

Quoted post: Actually, a shotgun would be awesome!

Would be?
Is. It exists.

Posted by Hyper

hahaha

Posted by Bebop

Yeh the racket and golf thing is too gimmicky. But then again for the big golf nut it might be just the thing you're after. The wheel is something I can see myself using.

And whats this about a shotgun?

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Nintendo/zeldarevolutioncontroller.jpg[/IMG]

And where's the chainsaw!? :mad:

Quoted post: And whats this about a shotgun?

The attachment at Nintendo showings... it was behind glass and stuff.

edit: here:
[IMG]http://www.infendo.com/uploaded_images/e3-2006-traffic-jam-at-nintendo-booth-20060510041410977-788188.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bebop

Thats not a shotgun....

Posted by Proto Man

Dexter, please tell me that is for real!

As for the gun shell, I agree, that's NOT a shotgun.

This is a shotgun:

[IMG]http://images.p-nintendo.com/hardware/rev/fakes/gun01.jpg[/IMG]

And yes, sadly, that is a fake. A pretty good one at that though.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Where did you find that picture Dexture plz tell me

Posted by Dexter

Probably here. I honestly don't remember where I got that image from or how real it is. I think I remember it being fake, but the idea excites me.

lol at Dexture.

Quoted post: Thats not a shotgun....

Whatever, looks close enough.

Posted by Drewboy64

I think the gun peripheral should have a joystick right where the other hand holds it (the non-trigger hand), because usually you aim and move with opposite hands.

Posted by Dexter

What games are going to even be using the gun? :confused:

FPS's

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Whatever, looks close enough.

A zapper does not look like a shotgun. Dont be foolish.

That doesn't look like the zappers I used to play. It looks more like a shotgun shell than anything to me.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: FPS's

Will it work for Call of Duty 3 or Red Steel?

Posted by Bebop

It looks more like a handgun than anything else. You must not have a good idea what a shotgun looks like.

Posted by Drewboy64

It would work with FPS's, as it's just changin button placement essentially. It could also be used in an RE game.

Anyway, I guess it's actually really small.

Quoted post: It looks more like a handgun than anything else. You must not have a good idea what a shotgun looks like.

... that doesn't look like a handgun at all.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ... that doesn't look like a handgun at all.

You're right. It looks more like a shotgun :rolleyes:

Lord, does it really matter what the hell it looks like?

Posted by Proto Man

Actually, to me it most looks like a double barrel flintlock pistol:

[IMG]http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/1-1-305.jpg[/IMG]

So I kind of see where Vampiro is coming from, because in a way the gun shell looks a bit like a double barrel shotgun. It is too small to be one though, so a double barrel pistol is the better fit.

Posted by Bebop

It's just that when you said there was a shotgun attachment I thought you actually meant there was a shotgun attachment.

Quoted post: Actually, to me it most looks like a double barrel flintlock pistol:

To me, it looks like your left hand would support the bottom of the shell. I don't recall ever seeing a handgun like that. But lol gun r stoopid

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: To me, it looks like your left hand would support the bottom of the shell. I don't recall ever seeing a handgun like that. But lol gun r stoopid

It's hard to tell really, because we don't know the actual proportions and won't until we actually see someone holding it. All we have seen is pictures of it behind glass.

I do believe though that there were some handguns held like that. They were also from that same time period (of the flintlocks), and of the larger variety.

Posted by s0ul

It looks like a *** **** shotgun.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I dont think the zpper will work because some FPS games require the nunchuck for motion detection so only games made for it will work

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Zelda_Guy: I dont think the zpper will work because some FPS games require the nunchuck for motion detection so only games made for it will work

If you are referring to the gun shell, of course it would work. The Wii-mote's censors still function within the shell. Also, please work on that grammar, thank you!

Posted by Bebop

I think the main use of the Zapper shell is for VC games.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Bebop: I think the main use of the Zapper shell is for VC games.

That would be kind of dumb then. I rather have the original Zapper, or at least something that is close to it. Plus it wouldn't make sense because of it having the little thumb control stick there.

Quoted post: Wii Zapper

Nintendo has showcased a gun-like "Zapper" shell for the Wii Remote. The Wii Remote slots into the "gun barrel" of the shell.[23] The shell features a "trigger hole", as well as an analog stick on the top of the handle.[24] The controller expansion was reported by various gaming websites to be utilized for a sequel to the classic NES light gun game Duck Hunt[25][26] and classic NES Zapper games and Super NES Super Scope games. It is rumored that it might be used in Wii Play[verification needed]

wiki, but whatevs.

Posted by Pit

Quoting s0ul: It looks like a *** **** shotgun.

Yeah I gotta agree with soul here. It doesn't look a double barrel finlock bullcrap the **** thay was potatoe main.