Shocking

Posted by Axis

Game of the Year.

Posted by Shade

A part of me just died inside.

Posted by Dexter

That looks amusing. Accept the truth, Bebop! ^_-

Posted by Bebop

Theres going to be people who buy this game on launch. Christ.

Posted by Dexter

I'd like to play it and get a few laughs, but I don't think I'd be buying this one.

Posted by Shade

I want to rent it just to see what the game's like. Should be quite the adventure.

Posted by Ant

I'd rent it just to hear those crazy British accents. Hahaha, oh wow. What will they come up with next? Shrimp-on-the-barbee?

Posted by Shade

Dukes of Hazzard get

Posted by MottaTheHutt

This is slightly more ridiculous than The Bible Game. Slightly.

Posted by Shade

Fun Fact: The Bible Game was originally rated M.

Posted by Dexter

At the time, the Bible adventure games weren't that weird to have around at all. It wasn't until later that people looked back and went wtf/lol?

Posted by Shade

Dex, I dare you to name one Bible game that people DIDN'T say "lol wtf"

Posted by NeXidala

HA, this is stupid. What's next?
A hot dog eating contest game?
"PRESS X TO EAT!" "PRESS O TO DRINK!" "GO!"

Posted by Shade

I pick Kobayashi!

Posted by NeXidala

OH SHI-!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Shade32: Dex, I dare you to name one Bible game that people DIDN'T say "lol wtf"

Exodus. At the time, there was nothing funny about it. We played it with the utmost seriousness.

Posted by Shade

[quote]Help Moses get the children of Israel to the Promised Land. This game gives you 100 levels to master and many enemies to destroy.

You're right. This game is just made of win. :cool:

Posted by Dexter

It seriously was. We spent countless hours playing it. It wasn't easy and it was tons of fun. Trust me, times have changed since the 80s. We can laugh about it now what we didn't realize then.

Posted by Shade

Just the image of moses 'destroying' things is making me want to eBay that game.

Posted by Dexter

Do it. I bet you'd enjoy the game a bunch. It's still plenty of fun. It was a lot like Crystal Mines.

Also, fans of Zelda who were not allowed to play such sadistic games could enjoy Spiritual Warfare.

Posted by Shade

Dexter: Your source for fun-filled religious activities

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting NeXidala: HA, this is stupid. What's next?
A hot dog eating contest game?
"PRESS X TO EAT!" "PRESS O TO DRINK!" "GO!"

Mario Party mini-game?

Posted by Dexter

There was the sushi-eating mini-game in Pokemon Stadium. That will suffice, right?

Posted by NeXidala

No no...I mean an ENTIRE game based off of that one thing.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I can actually imagine Andy's antics operating in a stealth-type scenario where he has to avoid Lou's gaze at all times.

Which is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever.

Posted by muffla

this is almost as bad as the family guy game

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

My life is now complete. I can now say that I can die happy.

Posted by sniper

Exodus was a fun game. Like a puzzle game, with Moses burning everything in his path.

Posted by Dexter

Thank you, sniper. Enjoyed how you'd get quizzes after the stages and you could earn some extra lives for further progress if you knew your Bible stories good enough. That alone was often worth playing the game for. Even if your opponents knew the answer, they wouldn't want to tell you so they could bypass your progress! Meanies. :(