The 10 Worst Games of All Time BY MSN

Posted by redrum666

http://tech.msn.com/products/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1225420

Posted by Proto Man

They got that right. ET is THE worst game ever IMO.

Posted by Bebop

A game on the columbine massacre? Omg.....

Posted by Dexter

Daikatana came out for the Game Cube? I actually have that game for the Nintendo 64. I didn't make it very far at all. Not because I thought it was horrible but because I couldn't figure out how to past something really simple. I guess it wasn't good enough for me to take the time to figure it out. And I thought people liked Prince of Persia? And there's a film being made for that Postal game, too.

Elf Bowling looks boss!

Posted by Bebop

I'm suprised at Prince 2 as well. I thought it was well received. Though they say it was bad because it jumped to the 'x-treme' marketting. If they're using that then surely numrous Sonic, Jak and Daxter and Clank games should be up there.

Posted by GameMiestro

How they could not put Clu Clu Land on this list is beyond me.

Posted by Dexter

Because Clu Clu Land is the awesome? :confused:

I'm downloading Super Columbine Massacre RPG! :cool:

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I liked Daikatana on the N64.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Uh, PoP: WW in a top ten worst games list? Granted, it wasn't great... but one of the worst of all time? Nah, that's just dumb. The rest I agree with though.

Actually, what they should have done is replace WW with Superman 64.

Posted by Echo

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Actually, what they should have done is replace WW with Superman 64.

Yes. Although WW isn't good, I would muuuuch rather play it than Superman 64. That game was atrocious (sadly, I own it), and should be included on any list of worst games ever.

Otherwise, good list.

Posted by Moogs

Superman 64 was the first worst game ever on MTV...

Posted by Speedfreak

BAHAHAHA. Wings went batshit on me because I said I didn't want to play Warrior Within because of it's blatent selling out. This is gold.

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Speedfreak: BAHAHAHA. Wings went bat**** on me because I said I didn't want to play Warrior Within because of it's blatent selling out. This is gold.

Still, WW is hardly top ten material, I played it from start to end and I can tell you Ive played worse.

SuperMan 64 killed me on the inside though.

Posted by Zeta

Needs more Lord of the Rings for SNES.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Dexter]Because Clu Clu Land is the awesome? :confused:

Because Clu Clu Land has about the worst control scheme ever to be put in a video game, and boring, repetitive gameplay to boot. Putting Prince of Persia on the list, but not classic NES games like Where's Waldo, Gilligan's Island and Deadly Towers is just silly.

Posted by Dexter

Where's Waldo sucks, but Clu Clu Land is forever! I still play the game. It's good to play with friends and attempt to get the best scores. Like Balloon Fight or Excitebike, they're simple games that, although repetitive, are still enjoyable. They even put Clu Clu Land in the Animal Crossing game. That's how much is owns.

Posted by GameMiestro

They also put DK Math in Animal Crossing. :)

Posted by Dexter

Touché.

Posted by Vasioth

I actually thought that making the Price more Cocky was a great idea. If you think about it, most people as they grow up at one stage are either more arrogant, or more emotional. They was the case for the prince. And beside's that, I really enjoyed "The Warrior Within", not as good as the first prince, but usually "Most" of the 1st preceeding titles to start a game saga off are the best and can't be compared with its sequels/pre-sequels.

And lol, I never knew there was an ET game...

Posted by Linko_16

EGM's top ten worst game list was both funnier and more accurate. If I knew which magazine it was in my gigantic archive, I'd dig it up.

Posted by Burrito

Yeah, that was a weird list. The Super Columbine wasn't even a real game, it looks like something whipped up in RPG maker. Prince of Persia didn't deserve to be there. They are saying that it is a worst game than Elf Bowling, that's ridiculous.

I don't think lists like these can ever be attempted very well, since there are so many bad games out there that it is hard to rate them together. Also, the time and system that the game out needs to be taken into mind.

By the way, Clu Clu Land was a fun game.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Sweet! CLu LCu Land!

*Ahem*, Granted that some of the games they mentioned were not all as awful as many others, but when making a public list of that nature, posting a bland array of no-name garbage makes for bad review.