How often do you play Nintendo?

Posted by mis0

Everyone does it occasionally, so stay honest. How often do you play Nintendo? Have you ever played someone elses Nintendo? What's the longest you've ever played Nintendo non-stop for?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

As in the NES/SNES?

3 Times a day at least.

Posted by Slade

Hm... the fact that I'm the only one who chose the last option makes me wonder if I misread it or something.

I usually hurry to get my other duties done every day so I have time to play Nintendo. When given the chance, I will gladly play another's Nintendo- unless it's a guy. Guy's Nintendo's are usually so crappy that I can't even get it them work no matter how many times I blow on them. Girl's Nintendo's, on the other hand, are usually better kept, and thus, much more fun to play.

Oh, and I'm talkin old skool. NES4lyfe

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahaha, you have a small Nintendo.

Anywho, I just finished playing Nintendo on my 360. Crazy. But yeah, i probably play my Nintendo, oh, five to six times a week.

Posted by Kit

Depends on what system is set up at the moment.

Unless you mean some other form of Nintendo, then I'm just going to say twice a day.

Also, once in awhile I like to play Gameboy. That's pretty fun too if you catch my drift.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Also, once in awhile I like to play Gameboy. That's pretty fun too if you catch my drift.

Faggot.

I did recently get my hands on a DS, though. It's a lot of fun to touch.

Haven't tried that yet. Any good techniques?

Oh, and don't forget the Virtual Boy. **** that's awesome. Love to play VB.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Haven't tried that yet. Any good techniques?
Well, I really like it when I do this loopdy-loop thing on the touch pad. It's like, uh... 'zooooooo woop!' Hard to explain. But I noticed that when I'm mad, I play it really hard, like I'm just digging away at that thing for the longest time before I feel satisfied.

[quote]Oh, and don't forget the Virtual Boy. **** that's awesome. Love to play VB.

I've never played VB... I hear it's just like you're really in there, playing your Nintendo.

Also, I was going to set up my Xbox to play Nintendo, but I got lazy and went to play Nintendo.

Posted by Xero

I have no idea what this thread is about.

Posted by Shade

You wouldn't.

I just finished playing my Nintendo.

Posted by Ant

The last time I played my Nintendo was last night. But someone else played it today. Or was it my Playstation? I forget sometimes.

Posted by Shade

lol man whore

Posted by Boner

I really enjoy 2-player nintendo games. One time I tried to play Nintendo in a young girl's Xbox. She just wasn't having it.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Oh, and don't forget the Virtual Boy. **** that's awesome. Love to play VB.

I own 3 of those. One is on a store display stand. It lights up. I like it because eveyone has to look at it when they enter my room. Some people ask to touch it.

Posted by Zeta

I was playing some N-Gage. Very unsatisfactory. :(

Quoted post: I own 3 of those. One is on a store display stand. It lights up. I like it because eveyone has to look at it when they enter my room. Some people ask to touch it.

This right here, this is clever because I thought for a second you had no idea what I was talking about.

Ah, Boner. Do you ever disappoint?

Posted by Ant

I can't recall anytime I've been let down by Boner. Boner does what it's meant to do, please.

Posted by Boner

Well, I'll try to keep it up for you guys.

In honor of the above two posts, see new user title...

Posted by Ant

bol

Hahaha.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Slade: I've never played VB... I hear it's just like you're really in there, playing your Nintendo.

The Virtual Boy offers a level of playing pleasure that is unlike anything else out there. Some might say it is weird, but playing Nintendo in 3D just takes you out of your world.

YOU WILL SEE RED