Kat Says

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok guys so I'm on the phone with my friend Kat and we were talking to the Judge, so he can confirm that she exists. Now lets get on with the subject.
Kat says "You're all a bunch of jerks and deserve to die. *hiss* Except Dexter because he sounds like a nice guy". She also says "LoS can suck monkey balls" Yeah I told her about LoS, and she doesn't like him. I also keep her informed about ALL the goings on here, so that's how she knows Dexter. Discuss.

Posted by NeXidala

You told your friend about VGC........?
And you discussed it.............?
And you had your friend cuss them out........?

Sorry , but that's a major fail.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]You're all a bunch of jerks and deserve to die.
k ill do it

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO KILL MYSELF?

Posted by Kiyoshi

That's why I posted it. I ceased to care. And it's providing me with a great ammount of entertainment, and pulling me out of my deep depression. Also Kat says "Meow"

Posted by NeXidala

Wai- So this "Kat" voluntarily cussed them out?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Yes.
Kat says "Woof"

Posted by Arcadios

Watch out for 5head...it'll crush you.
Oh noes....look out your window.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Kat says, "Wha-?"

Posted by Arcadios

F-I-V-E H-E-A-D

Posted by Kiyoshi

Whatever. Kat says, "DIE LOS! DIE!!!!!" Mucho entertainment... For me.

Posted by Zeta

Why isn't this deleted yet? Come on, Iris, Linko, whoever...

Posted by Arcadios

Out for lunch.

Posted by Kiyoshi

But it's fun. Kat says, "DON'T DELETE IT!" I'm still on the phone with her btw. Which is why I have all these sayings.

Posted by Iris

This thread is complete bull and I wish I had a flame board or wacko board to move it to.

Edit: Ooh, I do have a flame board, and it's hidden!

:kiss: Thanks for not removing it completely, Jesse.

Posted by NeXidala

Aida, no offense, but your friend is kinda lame......

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, the peak of pathetic.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm going to rape "Kat". :mad:

Unless she's fat... then I'll just have her raped by a blind man with no nerve endings so he can't feel her fatness.

a

k
a
t

i
s

f
i
n
e

t
o
o

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh lawd, these girls combined couldnt outwit one of my nuts.

Quoting Zeta: k ill do it

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO KILL MYSELF?

lethal barrel roll

do it

Posted by Kit

"Kit" says "Shut the **** up you stupid girl, hurry up and hit both puberty and earn even the slightest bit of wit, and stop caring so much about what people on the INTERNET say about you."

He also says "You're also fat."

Posted by Kiyoshi

The reason I posted this in the first place is because I don't care. It's making me laugh, like a lot. It made Kat laugh too. As for wit, I'm not trying to be witty. I'm trying to laugh to distract myself from the fact that I have a huge crush on someone who has a girlfriend and the fact that my ex-boyfriend is driving me to an even deeper depression simply for the fact that I broke up with him. Would you rather me make a thread about that? Because I totally would but I didn't think you'd want to hear me complain about it.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Aida: The reason I posted this in the first place is because I don't care. It's making me laugh, like a lot. It made Kat laugh too. As for wit, I'm not trying to be witty. I'm trying to laugh to distract myself from the fact that I have a huge crush on someone who has a girlfriend and the fact that my ex-boyfriend is driving me to an even deeper depression simply for the fact that I broke up with him. Would you rather me make a thread about that? Because I totally would but I didn't think you'd want to hear me complain about it.

That above paragraph was completely innecassry. Like seriously.
And how exactly does this thread 'distract' you from that?
No offense........

@Dark Kirby: You Win. :D

Posted by Iris

Yeah, like, toetallie innecassry.

Anyhow, you'll get over it when you realize you've made the whole thing up, Aida. Although, then you'll have to start coping with the fact that you have no friends.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: lethal barrel roll

do it

kk

*Barrel rol-Explode*

Posted by Kiyoshi

Bet I have more friends than you guys do. Just because they're not here on VGC, doesn't mean they don't exist. So anyway... I should get Kat on the phone. And this is distracting me by seeing your stupid comments on it. It's mostly funny because Kat was shouting in my ear, "DON'T SAY THAT! THEY'RE GONNA COME KILL ME NOW!!!!" But she did say those things, just not all of them were said over the phone.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Just because they're not here on VGC, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yes it does.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Aida: Bet I have more friends than you guys do. Just because they're not here on VGC, doesn't mean they don't exist. So anyway... I should get Kat on the phone. And this is distracting me by seeing your stupid comments on it. It's mostly funny because Kat was shouting in my ear, "DON'T SAY THAT! THEY'RE GONNA COME KILL ME NOW!!!!" But she did say those things, just not all of them were said over the phone.

(0151) 513 6913

Prove it, it wont cost you hundreds of dollars to call me at all, nope. :cookie:

Posted by Phantasma2

THANKS DK

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Aida: Bet I have more friends than you guys do.

Are they all like Kat?

Posted by Kit

Quoting NeXidala: Are they all like Kat?

Do you mean living in different states or nonexistant?

Posted by Lord of Spam

if you didnt care, you wouldnt post it, you ****ing moron

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually that just made me laugh because you think I care. I really don't. I just thought it would be fun to see your reactions. And so it is.

Posted by NeXidala

Meh.
Aida when are you getting that full body shot?

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da heck??!!! What are you guys doing in dis board??!!! grrrrr!!!! It's not completly deleted cause we all know it'll be turned in to a wacko board soon!!! :wacko:

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS

Posted by Lord of Spam

HAY GAIS I DONT CARE BUT IM GOING TO KEEP COMING BACK AND TELLING YOU HOW MUCH I DONT CARE AND KEEP TRYING TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE IM AWESOME EVEN THOUGH MY ONLY FRIEND IS JUST ME USING A PROXY LOL IM COOL ON THE INTERNET NOW RIGHT GUYS?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Funny. That was funny. Kat will be happy that you think she doesn't exist. It means your not going to try to kill her for saying that stuff about you.

Change of subject for a quick second;
Amanda says; "LoS needs to die. Seriously. That b****."

Posted by Kit

...proof

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Aida: Funny. That was funny. Kat will be happy that you think she doesn't exist. It means your not going to try to kill her for saying that stuff about you.

Change of subject for a quick second;
Amanda says; "LoS needs to die. Seriously. That b****."

What the heck is wrong with your friends?!
Why do they ALL care so much?

Better yet, how do any of them know about LoS and vgchat?

Multiple personalities.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i like how they're all too cool to care but still hate me anyway

durr durr durr

Posted by Kiyoshi

Today during social studies I told Kat that you thought she didn't exist, so therefore she was safe to say whatever she wanted. So we were passing notes back and forth and she said to say;
"LoS is a shallow turd that's just mad because he's so ugly not even a fat girl would go out with him! Lol." I'm not sure if that was meant for The Judge or LoS, but since I dislike him more, I'll insert his name. But it was probably meant for The Judge...

Posted by Sapphire Rose

.... I doubt even Brian Peppers would even bother with raping you based on the fact that you're dumber than even he is.

That and Fat AIDS is FAAAAAAAT.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Aida: Today during social studies I told Kat that you thought she didn't exist, so therefore she was safe to say whatever she wanted. So we were passing notes back and forth and she said to say;
"LoS is a shallow turd that's just mad because he's so ugly not even a fat girl would go out with him! Lol." I'm not sure if that was meant for The Judge or LoS, but since I dislike him more, I'll insert his name. But it was probably meant for The Judge...

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! If you don't care, and it's merely amusing you, why would you bother writing notes in your spare time about people from THE INTERNET?!

Btw, why does your friend care so much?

Posted by Zeta

/r/ changing of thread title. Reminds me of those 'Sonic Says' things from the old cartoon, and makes me wish I could find a DVD of it. :(

Posted by Kiyoshi

Becuase this is fun, and Kyla thinks it's funny to and likes talking about it. Don't ask why she just does. She's been waiting to hear your reactions to her last statement, which, btw, was meant for the Judge. Sorry Judge. She said it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

YOU ARE FAT AND GAY AND A NIGGER, LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE OR I SHALL BE FORCED TO RAPE KAT (as I am sure it is far more attractive than you) AND THEN HANG KAT FROM YOUR INTESTINES AFTER I DO SOMETHING REALLY NASTY AND GROSS TO YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE THE DETAILS FOR YET!

Posted by Kit

Quoting Sapphire Rose: YOU ARE FAT AND GAY AND A NIGGER, LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE OR I SHALL BE FORCED TO RAPE KAT (as I am sure it is far more attractive than you) AND THEN HANG KAT FROM YOUR INTESTINES AFTER I DO SOMETHING REALLY NASTY AND GROSS TO YOU THAT I DON'T HAVE THE DETAILS FOR YET!

I hate to break it to you, but Kat doesn't exist.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Lol. This is what I come for. Stuff like that. She loves the fact that you think she doesn't exist. Unfortunatly she hasn't said anything else. I'll get something tomorrow though. It's funny because she made the comment the other day, "ya know when I get my internet up and working how funny would it be for me to register on VGC as Kat?" And if you think it's me, I'll make sure we log in at the same time at least once.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"not even a fat girl would go out with him"

hahaha oh wow.

Posted by NeXidala

/R/ pix of Kat and you together

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Dark Kirby: I hate to break it to you, but Kat doesn't exist.

I know, but my desire to rape her doesn't care.

Quoted post: /R/ pix of Kat and you together

read: /r/ pix of you.

Posted by Dexter

When do I get to talk to Kat? :(

I'm talking to your aunt right now. She says you can't talk because you're sleeping or something but I think she just wants me all to herself. She's hilarious. She wants me come over for some tea and so I can explain to her what this whole emo episode is about, but I don't have to heart to tell her the distance that seperates out bond. :(

Posted by Kit

She got a name change, now you can't call her AIDS. :o

Quoted post: I'll make sure we log in at the same time at least once.

...you can do that just by using two different browsers at once.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: She got a name change, now you can't call her AIDS.

WEEABOO? DID SOMEBODY JUST SAY WEEABOO!?

Quoted post: She got a name change, now you can't call her AIDS.

You can't cure the AIDS.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'll get a picture k? She didn't say anything today. :(
Dexter, you totally creeped my aunt out last night. It was funny. When you sent that text it was 2 a.m. here. That's why she was wary. And what bicycle?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Kat spoke something today! And it's about LoS too... Now I never could think of this on my own. I'm not like that... This was all Kat.
"LoS is just mad 'cause Kiyoshi is down where he likes it." Yes I inserted my name to be perfectly clear, but everything else she said.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: Kat spoke something today! And it's about LoS too... Now I never could think of this on my own. I'm not like that... This was all Kat.
"LoS is just mad 'cause Kiyoshi is down where he likes it." Yes I inserted my name to be perfectly clear, but everything else she said.

Down where he likes it? You're on his Penis? Ok. lol

Posted by Phantasma2

He's mad because it's loli.

Posted by Zeta

Can't be loli; I'm mad too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

this thread has taken a turn for the hilarious

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Can't be loli; I'm mad too.

It's because shes not down where you like it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

This is funny. I gotta call Kat, and tell her what you guys said. She might say something else. ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

are you back to being retarded? ****, for a second i thought we helped someone out there.:(