I don't know what's wrong with klarth

Posted by Fate

...But he's making obnoxious posts. Posts about ****ing couches and mothers, posting things irrelevant to a topic, typing in all caps, etc. It's okay in blogs and stuff, but it's carrying over. No, this isn't me being a mod nazi, because I've been pretty lax about stuff lately. He's just being really obnoxious.

I don't expect to delete so many posts from a single senior member, so somebody tell him something.

Posted by Linko_16

Saying, "I'm underweight and I like pussy" doesn't sound much like him. He's either doing it on purpose for a particular reason, or someone's gotten into his account... though, if the latter were true, they'd probably have tried to do more damage.

Posted by Iris

He says he wants to be banned. He wants to cut off all connections to VGC and it would be much easier if he were just restricted from it.

I don't want to ban him though. I'd much rather he find a different way to avoid VGC.

Posted by Dexter

The poor guy is having a VGC breakdown, silently shouting out to me to release him from the torment and despair of VGC. As his friend, and as a super mod, I will ban him and save him from the emotional suffering of spending anymore time here. A rice ball doesn't fit in a fruits basket!

Posted by Dexter

And should Dreadnought really be banned? Wasn't it just Klarth on his account?

I suppose for allowing his password to fall into the hands of teh evil Klarth is reason enough for a ban!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Dread and Klarth. Ban them both. srsly.

Quoted post: That and Klarth is being a general *** in hopes of "burning bridges" because he doesn't want to be here anymore. So why put up with crap from a member who doesn't even want to be a member?

I called this **** two days ago. Do I get anything special?

Posted by Iris

If Klarth decides he wants to come back then I'll unban him.

As for Dread, it wasn't Klarth under his account.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: I suppose for allowing his password to fall into the hands of teh evil Klarth is reason enough for a ban!

er, remember Linkman!!!! :D I just change the password instead of banning!!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They live in the same dorm =/ Klarth can get access to his account easily. Though yeah, since it wasn't Klarth there's no purpose to ban Dread for very long.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I unbanned Klarth and then banend him for a few weeks, with a message to PM some one if he wanted unbanned.

Posted by Ant

You're so kind and gentle Jesse. It brings a tear to my thorax.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yah, faking sincerity!!!!! grrrrr!!!!!!