gears of fukken war!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'm sorry but this needs to be said...

IT IS FUKKEN GREAT! I can't put it down :/

Posted by Bebop

Cant it be said in the other 2 threads?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ugh, you faggot, sending me an invite just to rub it in. Come this Thursday, be on and we'll have a go. I'll attempt to kick your *** on my first try.

Quoting Bebop: Cant it be said in the other 2 threads?

nope ;)

Sure vampy. It will be fun :)

Co-op is awesome too. I was playing co-op for hours with a friend over live last night.

Posted by TheSorrow

I have been playing co-op on XBL espically cause its usually eaiser with a friend for me... so if you ever want to go play co-op online with me my gamertag is TJ54776

Quoted post: I have been playing co-op on XBL espically cause its usually eaiser with a friend for me

Co-op is meant for insane. You better be playing Insane.

Posted by TheSorrow

yeah i am

Posted by Moogs

Well I need 25 more bucks and it's mine...

Posted by Random

So according to my friends who own a 360 (Because i'm way too poor), they tell me this is easily Game of the Year Material and judging by the ratings it looks good. They say its more than matched the hype. You guys agree?

Posted by Axis

It already exceeded my expectations as is. So I would say that it definitely lived up to the hype. As for Game of the Year? We still have to wait for Zelda before we can determine anything.

It's in the running anyways. Whether it actually is GotY or not, we'll see, but I'd say Zelda will beat it out. But yeah, it easily matched the hype. No doubt in my mind.

Posted by s0ul

It would've lived up to the hype if the Live worked. Oh well, can't have your expectations too high huh guys!!

no but seriously what the hells with that

Huh? Live has been running perfectly for me. The only problem I have is with ranked matches, and that's usually because there's so few of them.

Posted by Random

No one has played Zelda so how can we say Zelda would beat it? It could be like Windwaker and a disappointment.. But your probably right, Zelda will pwn and we'll fall in love with Zelda again yay..

But I want Gears of War...

Posted by Axis

I was having problems with Live earlier this evening. Couldn't send messages, couldn't recieve them, couldn't play co-op, couldn't join games. Then it started working again.

Quoted post: No one has played Zelda so how can we say Zelda would beat it?

Because it's OoT except bigger and better. And since OoT was basically perfect in everyone's mind, that bodes well for TP.

Posted by s0ul

I meant Gears online, not Live in general. It takes like 6 years to find a list of rooms then you lose your connection to the host before you join it anyway. I have not gotten into a single game yet.

Quoting s0ul: I meant Gears online, not Live in general. It takes like 6 years to find a list of rooms then you lose your connection to the host before you join it anyway. I have not gotten into a single game yet.

they already fixed that problem =P.

All games are "faulty" on live when they first come out.

COD2 ANYONE? Good lord that was terrible.

So is CoD3 actually. Well, not really. But where the **** is the lobby? Seriously, what the hell. being the host and trying to scramble to set the match is ridiculous.