Video game ideas

Posted by dpvictory

I have a pretty good idea for a video game. Does anyone know how one could propose a video game idea to a company? Would it be like giving a movie script to film studio?

Posted by halo2freak

sorry, i dont know

Posted by torz

hi
i have sum real good ideas for a game

Posted by torz

ok well i made up a name called DEATH TILL DAY and its about a secret agent guy called tom who goes under cover to kill a guy called danist danist killed toms farther so tom wants revenge so he has to get from one side of the country to the other with just an old car and a gun and on the way he has missions and he can win new cars and gus and all that.

well thats my game idea

Posted by Soul Fire X

Quoting halo2freak: sorry, i dont know

Then dont post!

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting torz: ok well i made up a name called DEATH TILL DAY and its about a secret agent guy called tom who goes under cover to kill a guy called danist danist killed toms farther so tom wants revenge so he has to get from one side of the country to the other with just an old car and a gun and on the way he has missions and he can win new cars and gus and all that.

well thats my game idea

Yeah, and thats real original too.

lol wtf my idea iz minesweeper game, call it minesweeper!!!!!!!

Posted by Mandalorian Squid

I dunno if this would work good. But if they had Tony Hawk's Online Skater or somethin like that it would be cool. It would have to b real big though or else it would get crowded and head smacks would b often. NEway, it could be like that new TH: American wasteland, except it would b everyone playing and it would b bigger.

Posted by Random

This is a tad bit rediculous.. Can we close this before it gets out of hand?

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Hammer has an idea: a video game based on an anime, and the game is completely awful, but I'm sure to stay true to the very predictable storyline of said anime so I know, no matter how bad the game really is, idiotic fans will still buy it.

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

By Joe, Hammer, that's brilliant!

I think there should a be game where the character has really ridiculous weapons, like lamps and ping pong paddles. And the opening cinematic would have the character entering a bar, and beating the crapping cods out of everyone with the stupidest weapons, Desperado-style.

And the really cool thing would be that the game would be more than a Dynasty Warriors retread and actually have some substance!

Posted by Demon

i think that the chracter should die at the end or some thing

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

Try *** of War.

Edit: ***, what a stupid censor.

Posted by Stranger

Quoting dpvictory: I have a pretty good idea for a video game. Does anyone know how one could propose a video game idea to a company? Would it be like giving a movie script to film studio?

well you could try what Aline Homid or hover you spelled it did make a good game and submit it to a site like NewGrounds or you could go to the company's site and send them an email with your idea