Twilight Princess to feature downloadable content, multiplayer

Posted by Klarth

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=85328

[quote]GP: What sorts of online features are you looking forward to in the future?

Harrison: Downloadable content, such as additional levels.

http://www.wiiloaded.com/wiinews-3066

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Maybe I'll get a Wii before December 12th, because I'm seeing less and less of a reason to bother with the GC version =/

Posted by Dexter

That's exciting. I always like how later on in a games life they add additions to it, such as the extra multiplayer levels they later added to Call of Duty 2. I doubt the multiplayer would be very fun. I couldn't imagine enjoying it for more than a few tries.

Posted by Fate

This sounds exciting, but I just can't bring myself to think that the additional levels will be Oblivion-like*. Multiplayer sounds cool as well, but if it ends up being just a last-minute feature that feels unpolished, I'd be very disappointed.

*In terms of feeling the "epicness". Just me, though.

I highly doubt they'll release unpolished new areas. Come on.

Posted by Fate

Uh-uh. Unpolished multiplayer.

Oh snap, skipped right over that word. Yeah, I'll give you that. I 'm not even sure how multiplayer would work =/

Posted by Zeta

Horseback fighting.

Posted by Fate

Yeah, it sounds fun. I'm talking not only gameplay, but community. Match types, customization, etc.

Sounds lame.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I 'm not even sure how multiplayer would work =/

4 Swords. But 3D.

Posted by Last Fog

I'm guessing they're gonna charge for additional content? Thats bull****, considering the game's not out yet and they already plan downloadable content. Why not just put it in the game?

They do this on Xbox live all the time, it's such a gimmick. Charging for stuff that should be in the game when you buy it.

Quoted post: 4 Swords. But 3D.

Oh yeah, forgot about those games.