aids has no friends

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18705&page=3

Apparenlty she had to turn on a proxy and post as her own friend to try to defend her pile of fail band. Lawl.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol

Posted by Iris

She may not have friends, but I'm sure she has a band, right guys?

Posted by Lord of Spam

seeing you posting in da fills me with rage and lust.

mostly with lust and lol.

But seriously, are you making fun of one-man-bands? Because if so, I'll have to ask you to kindly leave. Sacred ground.

Posted by Lord of Spam

meh, its like 60/40 rage and lust. like, i'd still do her, but i;d make it as unpleasant as possible

LOL LIKE HAVING SEX WITH ME COULD BE ANYTHING BUT

FIVEHEAD IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Posted by Lord of Spam

shut up, faggot. you're just mad that i wont let you touch my cock.

Posted by Iris

Vamp: No, Aida doesn't have a band.

That anger can only lead to goo things.

appropriate ninja. Yeah, right in between me and matt. so hawt.

But yeah, believe it! I can't honestly see her playing guitar. It just boggles my mind.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh yeah, iris sandwich

brb fapping

ugh, fukken better not be fapping to Iris while talking to me. Too far, faggot. I bet your fapping to me. Sick.

Posted by Iris

Well, I suppose it's possible for her to have one if ****ty lyrics alone can form a band.

Quoted post: Well, I suppose it's possible for her to have one if ****ty lyrics alone can form a band.

I just turned on the radio, apparently it can.

OH SNAP

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ugh, fukken better not be fapping to Iris while talking to me. Too far, faggot. I bet your fapping to me. Sick.

was i that obvious:(

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I just turned on the radio, apparently it can.

Yeah, whenever I don't have a cd handy, all I can listen to on the radio is 89.9 ALL CLASSICAL ALL THE TIME AWWWW YEEAAAAH *****ES. Man, I so wish that was their jingle.

Anyways, poor Aids. I wish everyone could distinguish good music from terrible.

btw ive got a band we dont hav a nam eor drumr or keybrd or lyrcs but we keep it grim

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: but we keep it grim

as long as you do that who cares about anything else, amirite?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Iris: Vamp: No, Aida doesn't have a band.

she needs to be b& for puppeting

fukken b7 that ****

Quoted post: as long as you do that who cares about anything else, amirite?

RULE 1: BE EPIC

Posted by Slade

RULE 2: BE GRIM

?

1) BE EPIC
2) BE GRIM
3) PLAY MUSIC
4) ?????
5) SUMMONING

get it, because they're an epic black metal band lewl

Posted by Slade

i got it, then i imagined you forming your mouth to say the word "lewl" and it was pretty hawt

You should see that **** in rl bby

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 1) BE EPIC
2) BE GRIM
3) PLAY MUSIC
4) ?????
5) SUMMONING

Loli?

Anyway, you guys shouldn't make fun of fat aida. So what if she is fat, ugly, emo and has no friends? Can

Posted by Slade

I bet she has a pacemaker.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I bet she lost half her *** in 'nam.

oh man that **** would be funny.

also, reminds me of when mitch hedburg cameo'd on that seventies show

"I did not lose my legs in nam so that i could serve a bunch of teenagers"
"...you've got both your legs"
"like i said, i DID NOT lose my legs in nam"

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: 1) BE EPIC
2) BE GRIM
3) PLAY MUSIC
4) ?????
5) SUMMONING

Quoted post:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vampiro V. Empire again.

It hurts.

Posted by Dreadnought

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]htt[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by Kiyoshi

Dude, Kat is a real person. She's funny too. I think you guys would like her. She's not home, otherwise I would call her. :( Oh well. But seriously I probably have more friends than you do LoS. Friends that actually matter that is.

Posted by Ant

I think the term "friends" is tossed around too much. It's quite disturbing what people will consider a friend when it's just what I would consider an acquaintance, at best.

FIXED GRAMMAR

Posted by Stalolin

aids makes good friends with t-cells.

but then aids stabs them in the back and rapes their corpse.

I think Kat is a T-Cell.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lolin was purty funny right thurr

for the record, i have two friends. then again, i define friend as someone who would (realisiticly) have your back no matter what, who have proved themselves with years of awesomeness and loyalty to be there for you no matter what, and who you KNOW you can count on.

I have like 10 or 12 people in the teir below that, most of which are there simply because i havent really known them long enough to count them in the above category.

Below that lies aquaintances, of which there are hundreds.

Posted by Kiyoshi

1. Theresa.
2. Amanda
3. Kat
4. Jessica
5. Timmy
6. Roger
7. Ali
8. Brian
9. Probably Donny.
All these fit LoS' definition of friend. Told you I had more friends that matter. And many more below that.

Posted by Stalolin

only fags have friends named brian

Posted by Kiyoshi

It's funny that you think that. Brian is a common name, you'll find it everywhere at least once.

Posted by Stalolin

You need to understand when people are kidding and when they're being serious.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Aida:
9. Probably Donny.

Do I sense doubt? Or indecisiveness?
Doesn't seem like you are too sure about him so does that really make him a true friend?

Posted by Ant

I think we can all agree that flaunting the fact that you have a lot of friends is b[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]tchy, in general.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'm not sure about Donny, for numerous reasons. The foremost being is I honestly have no idea how he feels towards me. He didn't answer that question.

Posted by Zeta

He wants you. Be careful of any beverages he gives you.

Posted by Ant

IF you have to ask then he isn't :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

the fact that you listed someone who you then said "maybe" about proves that your understanding of the concept of friendship is faulty at best. I"m more than willing to bet that these are all friends youve made in high school and who you will probably never speak to again in a few years time.

Also, it takes a very shallow and empty person to judge their self worth by their friends:cookie:

... Is someone seriously comparing their list of friends to someone else's... over the ****ing INTERNET?! Good lord! This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

But, let's take a step back and realise a couple things. LoS for example is not in high school anymore. AIDS has just entered high school (you're 15 right?) See a problem there? Of course AIDS is going to have more friends. By default a teen will always have more friends than an adult. Do you not even realise how difficult it can be when you're an adult to make friends? Not only have most of your old friends moved away or started lives that conflict with your schedule, but, you're not in a setting where making friends is as easy as saying "y helo thar." So that alone is retarded.

On top of this the friends you make in high school or school in general are not friends. One out of every... twenty let's say will be an actual friend. Some you'll get into a silly argument with the rest you'll never speak to for the rest of your life after you graduate. Why? Because you're still not down growing at that point. By the time your graduate or shortly after you'll have discovered who you are and realise "wow, these people suck." Happened to me and everyone else I know. It'll most likely happen to you.

That, and having ten real friends when you have a full-time job and go to college is not fun. At all.

Ugh, christ. I can't believe I wrote that much about something so stupid.

Oh, and no one here would like Kat. See, with us, it's all about first impressions. This is Kat's: She's a *****, she has no idea what she's talking about, she's a moron, and she might not even exist. Yeah, no matter what, no one here will ever like her.

Chances are none of that made sense. I woke up literally ten minutes ago.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually I'm 16. And a sophmore. You got that WRONG! Donny I'm not sure about because he didn't answer my first question, and you never know with Donny. But seriously, Kat does exsist. And Vampiro may be wrong. Theresa, Amanda, and I are in a band as I'm sure you know. I only talk about it a lot. But we're currently out a drummer for if we kept the drummer we currently have, I would've killed him. And I'm only still in this argument because it's giving me something to do. I'm so BORED!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, shes so transparent its funny.

The best part is that I knew people like you in highschool, and the luckier ones have grown up enough to realize how ****ing stupid they were. heres hoping in ten years you arent as fat and stupid as you are now.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Aida]Actually I'm 16. And a sophmore.

I was a senior at 16.
I think Pit hit senior at 15 or early 16.

I'm gonna be dull and call you stupid stupid. As far as vamp said, I got like, 2 friends who I can count on or have my back. The rest are as ant said, or to some degree.

Posted by Kit

Wait, when did writing a list of names down make you have friends?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Lord of Spam: for the record, i have two friends. then again, i define friend as someone who would (realisiticly) have your back no matter what, who have proved themselves with years of awesomeness and loyalty to be there for you no matter what, and who you KNOW you can count on.

Quoting Aida: 1. Theresa.
2. Amanda
3. Kat
4. Jessica
5. Timmy
6. Roger
7. Ali
8. Brian
9. Probably Donny.
All these fit LoS' definition of friend. Told you I had more friends that matter. And many more below that.

So you are saying you have known ALL those people for years?
How old are you again? 16? Mkay.

Also, they would need to have your back inconditionally and I can't imagine 9 people risking to get in trouble with the police or something along those lines just for you.

I think those 9 peolpe you mentioned fit into this category:

Quoting Lord of Spam: I have like 10 or 12 people in the teir below that, most of which are there simply because i havent really known them long enough to count them in the above category.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aida: And Vampiro may be wrong. Theresa, Amanda, and I are in a band as I'm sure you know.

Being in a band does not constitute everlasting friendship. Vampiro is more right than you will probably ever manage to know before it actually happens to you.

It occured to me as early as Freshman year, as many of my senior friends graduated, that as much as I liked people in my classes, there were many of them I'd never see again in my entire life. That Freshman year, I actually wrote cards for some exchange students from both France and Ecuador, so maybe they'd remember even if we never see each other again.

I'd never had really solid friends, friends who I'd play with exclusively all the time or anything, but there were still people I enjoyed hanging out with at school. I thought about all these childhood pals who moved away or went to different schools, vanishing from my life. I think about a girl I know, a girl who was the first person I was ever attracted to all the way back in the first grade. She's gone to school with me every year all the way up until now, where we're both Seniors. We're not exactly tight friends or anything, and it's not like I'm still attracted to her (I think I pretty much forgot about it in second grade), but after we both graduate, there'll be nothing to tie us together anymore. I've known her longer than anyone else outside of my family, and she'll be one more familiar childhood sight that's stamped out of my life. It's almost heartbreaking.

Think about it. When your ambitions take you to different places and the miles eliminate your daily routines together, what's really going to happen?

Quoted post: Actually I'm 16. And a sophmore. You got that WRONG! Donny I'm not sure about because he didn't answer my first question, and you never know with Donny. But seriously, Kat does exsist. And Vampiro may be wrong. Theresa, Amanda, and I are in a band as I'm sure you know. I only talk about it a lot. But we're currently out a drummer for if we kept the drummer we currently have, I would've killed him. And I'm only still in this argument because it's giving me something to do. I'm so BORED!

16, 15, 14, whatever. The point is, you're in high school. I have one friend that has carried over from elementary school and three from other activities. And tose would be "best friends." I have a feeling you're still not sure what a friend actually is, otherwise you wouldn't consider your bandmates to be one of the types of friends who will always be there, because more often than not, bands break up badly.

Just wait until you're... 25. You'll see how right I am. There comes a point in everyone life where they literally wake up and realise everything has changed. It's sudden as hell, but it happens. At that point you'll probably gradually lose all of your friends and act completely different.

Of course, before then you're guaranteed to lose some people along the way. So you have a lot to look forward to. Every teen is dumb, and every single one will experience it.

Posted by The Judge

@Linko: You are truly a bastion of depression.

Posted by Linko_16

Meh, it's not what I'd call depressing. Just something to brood about.

Posted by Lord of Spam

brooding is dangerously close to grim.

Dangerously cheesy

Posted by The Judge

Dangerously furry

Posted by Slade

Huh, the Cheetos recipe has been saved. Imagine that.

srsly, even check [url]www.cheetos.com[/url]

Posted by Kiyoshi

I consider the people that I'm in the band with my friends because they are. Except Ross, I hate Ross with a passion. He's trying to get me to commit suicide I swear but it's not gonna happen. Aside from him they're my friends. They have my back no matter what and have proved it more than once. I'm not as stupid as you seem to think I am. After all how much can you judge a person over the internet when you can be anyone you want to be over the internet. It's just typed words that you read on a screen, nothing more. Which is why I'm not taking anything you say seriously. But seriously this is just giving me something to do to take up some time, and it's actually very entertaining.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Aida: I consider the people that I'm in the band with my friends because they are. Except Ross, I hate Ross with a passion. He's trying to get me to commit suicide I swear but it's not gonna happen. Aside from him they're my friends. They have my back no matter what and have proved it more than once. I'm not as stupid as you seem to think I am. After all how much can you judge a person over the internet when you can be anyone you want to be over the internet. It's just typed words that you read on a screen, nothing more. Which is why I'm not taking anything you say seriously. But seriously this is just giving me something to do to take up some time, and it's actually very entertaining.

I like how shes trying toound reasonable and mature now.

ProTip: Dont act like a ****ing retard and then expect to be taken seriously.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Slade: Huh, the Cheetos recipe has been saved. Imagine that.

Misread as "Chepitos".

Posted by Iris

[quote=Aida]But seriously this is just giving me something to do to take up some time, and it's actually very entertaining.
I refuse to take that seriously.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, i mean, girls that register and then act like total ****wit morons never amount to anything, right iris?

...oh, ****.

Posted by Iris

I never said anything about that. I just refuse to believe she's been a member for almost 2 years so she can get kicks from people calling her out on her retardation.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Whoa, wait, wtf, shes been here for two years? oh holy ****, i was jsut trying to make fun of you by implying that you were a retard, but holy hell, yeah aids is full of bs.

Posted by Zeta

aids is one of those people that only started posting about a year after registering.

Quoted post: I'm not as stupid as you seem to think I am.

Nah, you are. If only I could meet you in ten years time. Man, that would be great.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: brooding is dangerously close to grim.

Meh, I don't know if the things I brood about all the time are all that girm. But I do float in and out of, like, my lunch group and their conversations or a class lesson because I just end up thinking about other things.

[quote=Slade]Huh, the Cheetos recipe has been saved. Imagine that.

I actually thought it was rather clever of them to make the villain Chef Pierre. I never would have guessed that that guy who was supposed to be French but spoke with an Italian accent would ever be brought up again.

[quote=Aida]I consider the people that I'm in the band with my friends because they are... They have my back no matter what and have proved it more than once.

I'm not saying mutual support isn't important in friendship, but you seemed to have breezed over the point I brought up in my previous post quite nicely.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, what the hell? S.Mods can edit rep comments?

Posted by Linko_16

I have no idea.

But if we can,

Man, it's on.

Posted by Ant

VEGETA?! WHAT'S HIS SCOUTER SAY?!

Posted by Arcadios

cocks? up my ***? its more likely than you think

Posted by Lord of Spam

this signature faggotry will not stand

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok all these retard comments coming from LoS is pretty funny. I'm not the one who worships Waldo here. Actually I was here quite a bit after I registered then left about a year later. My cousin Blaise left and told me to give you hell so, here I am. But how can I take anything you say seriously if I don't even really know you as a person as opposed to typed words on a computer screen? And visa versa, how can you take me seriously? Which is why I don't care what you say.

Posted by Arcadios

Well, you did say you weren't gonna post in DA anymore...

Posted by Kiyoshi

I had to come back. Too hard to stay away from. The rest of VGC is pretty boring. Kind of glad I did though. This is more fun than Kat Says, which is might become Amanda says because she has more to say. :D And all of it is LoS bashing which is very entertaining to type.

Posted by Fate

Nobody is bashing LoS. I really can't believe someone this stupid exists. You have to be faking all this "gee golly im so nice and ive got a ton of friends and im not really emo but im experimenting so dont hate <3" stuff. You're so dumb as to be physically impossible existing.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Zeta]Wait, what the hell? S.Mods can edit rep comments?
Yes, we can.

I'm just putting Aida on ignore. I'm sick of seeing her pop in just to say "I don't care."

Posted by Kiyoshi

My friend Amanda is. It's really funny. She's going to hate him for all eternity. If he ends up dead soon in some horribly, gruesome, sadistic way it was Amanda. Yeah, so funny.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]I'm not the one who worships Waldo here

lol, so having an avatar means you worship whatever it is?

[quote]Yes, we can.

oh shi- we're done for...

Posted by Arcadios

You think anyone cares about Amanda?

Quoted post: And visa versa, how can you take me seriously?

No one is taking you seriously. You're a joke.

Posted by Lord of Spam

So, is vamp joining the aids b&?

I've been on it since the day it was birthed.

Posted by Lord of Spam

THEN LET THE b& FLOW.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aida: My cousin Blaise left and told me to give you hell so, here I am.

Oh, wow.

[quote=Iris]Yes, we can.

Dear Lord, tell me how.

Posted by Iris

Mod CP > Search for user > Edit reputation.

Posted by Stalolin

lolin for s mod 06 strictly for that reason

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: Mod CP > Search for user > Edit reputation.

IRIS IS A PEDO

Posted by Ant

Honestly, I'm not surprised. :/

Posted by Kiyoshi

Sure, ban me. AIDA, BEING EITHER DENYING OR BEING OBLIVIOUS TO (HARD TO TELL SOMETIMES) HER OWN HYPOCRITICAL BULL**** SINCE 2006!

EDIT: [IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/Nochanceinhell55/Icons/emo%20icons/thrainbowskull.jpg[/IMG]
SKULL AND CROSSBONES = RAINBOWS! NEXT TIME I SEE A BOTTLE WITH THAT ON IT, I'LL BE SURE TO TAKE A BIG SWIG!!

Posted by mis0

I wanna massacre you.

I wanna mascara you.

Posted by Linko_16

... You ruined my funny editing. She'll never know I made fun of her. She'll think "lol, they have to force me out, I'm being annoying, i win," instead of "hm, they're just making fun of me, maybe I'm an idiot."

I didn't even read it, sorry :(

Posted by Linko_16

BRING BACK HIS SOUL FROM PURGATORY.

RESURRECTION.

Posted by Iris

Yes! Raine is a good topic to switch to at this point! If you don't talk to Aids she'll probably shrivel up and die. That's good, no?

Posted by Zeta

Only pussies use healing magic.

Posted by Iris

PHOTON!!! Best mid-level spell in the game.

KRATOS DOES NOT APPROVE

Posted by Iris

Kratos was a drama fag. Only chubby otaku girls care about him.

I liked him :(

Posted by Iris

oink oink go watch some case closed pigface

Posted by mis0

You shouldn't oink at people when you are a pig aswell.

Posted by Iris

No, dear. You're thinking of Fate. :o

Posted by mis0

o rite sry bby ;);)

Quoted post: oink oink go watch some case closed pigface

wtf is that?

Posted by Linko_16

TRYIN' TO TAKE ME ON WITH MAGIC?

Posted by Iris

What's wrong with his crotch?

Posted by mis0

His mother dropped him as a child.

Quoted post: What's wrong with his crotch?

It's a very... arousing area to draw... and well, it's difficult to keep your hand steady when...

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Linko_16/Genis.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR=indigo]TRYIN' TO TAKE ME ON WITH MAGIC?[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/6255/regalbryantkv2.jpg[/IMG]

WHAT IS THIS OMINOUS LIGHT THAT THREATENS TO ENGULF US?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: What's wrong with his crotch?

YOU DOUBT THE GENIS PENIS?

Quoting Stalolin: [IMG]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/6255/regalbryantkv2.jpg[/IMG]

WHAT IS THIS OMINOUS LIGHT THAT THREATENS TO ENGULF US?

I'M JUST TOO PRETTY!! SERIOUSLY!!

Posted by Ant

Man, and I didn't think this thread could get any gayer.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

And then I posted.

Posted by Ant

Which, oddly enough, made the thread as straight as ever.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I seriously need to check my sexuallity now.

Posted by Linko_16

I RULE!! I'M SO~ COOL!!

Posted by mis0

:3
nyoro~n

Posted by Lord of Spam

iris calling fate fat made me lol and fap until the point where i was dangerously dehydrated.

thanks a lot, *****

Posted by Kiyoshi

This is why I love DA. So funny. Like the name change? ;)

Posted by Arcadios

There is no cure for AIDS.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Not yet, but scientists are working on it. Along with a cure for cancer. So technically I can't be called AIDS anymore. Too bad for you guys.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome back.

Posted by mis0

Lets call her Krabs now.

Posted by Iris

Let's not call her anything and just ignore her. She no longer has any sort of entertainment value.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Aids: Not yet, but scientists are working on it. Along with a cure for cancer. So technically I can't be called AIDS anymore. Too bad for you guys.

That's the only reason you changed your name...............?

Posted by Lord of Spam

swing and a miss

Scientists have been working on a cure for cancer for ages now. You'll always be AIDS to us.

Or what Iris said. She knows her stuff.

Posted by Linko_16

If that's supposed to be japanese, you totally ****ed it up. There's just a "K," not "Ki." The characters go "Kyo" "Shi," not "Ki" "Yo" "Shi."

You're also ****ing lucky there's no "ro" on the end, or I'd edit your avatar and signature to include Kyoshiro and all his ***-****in' glory.

Posted by Lord of Spam

and linko drops some weeaboo faggotry ftw!

I'll allow it. If it came from anyone else... delete that **** so fast.

Posted by Lord of Spam

man, linko gets away with so much **** its not even funny.

... yeah, what the **** is with that ****?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Im betting its because nobody wants to **** with a guy that big who admits to being turned on by cocks.

I think it's because he's lovably cute and no one has the heart to do anything about it.

Posted by sniper

Not only did he deliver the weeaboo faggotry, but he ****ed it up. :<

There is in fact "ki" in their alphabet, along with ka, ku, ke, and ko. I don't know what you meant by "ro," but that's one too.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I actually got it from a book. Where I get all my names and such things. I spelled it exactly as I saw it in the book.

Posted by Zeta

Why is this thread still here?

Posted by Slade

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Yeah it's pretty boring for me too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You know what this thread needs?

more freedo fighing.

Posted by Slade

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: and linko drops some weeaboo faggotry ftw!

Games released in US =/= weeabo. Kyoshiro prevails.

[quote=sniper]Not only did he deliver the weeaboo faggotry, but he ****ed it up. :<

There is in fact "ki" in their alphabet, along with ka, ku, ke, and ko. I don't know what you meant by "ro," but that's one too.

Well, duh, there's a "ki" in their alphabet. But the name "Kyoshi" doesn't have it.

Posted by sniper

Misinterpretation FTW. Either way, it technically does have a "ki" in it. The "kyo" sound is written as a "ki" with a small "yo" next to it. きょ, like.

Posted by Linko_16

Well

Aids is still wrong.

Quoted post: Games released in US =/= weeabo.

Incorrect. Still weeaboo. Doesn't matter where that **** is released.

Posted by The Judge

Are you guys too stupid to stay on topic?

What does it ****ing look like?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]Are you guys too stupid to stay on topic?

what topic

I was unaware that DA really stuck to topics.

No one cares what you are or are not aware of.

Posted by Ant

Hey! LEAVE STALOLIN ALONE!!!

**** you.

Posted by Slade

YELL AT ME, TOO

Posted by Kiyoshi

I have more friends than any of you will ever have. End of story. And another name is added to the list! Danny! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Posted by Phantasma2

No, I have more friends than you.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: I have more friends than any of you will ever have. End of story. And another name is added to the list! Danny! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mail me a camera, I'll show you MY friends.

Posted by Zeta

Fia, Suzu, The Milkman, Kefka, Ultros, and Gilgamesh are the only friends I'll ever need...

>_>

Posted by Lord of Spam

the fact that you just ad people to your list with so little hesitation only proves that you are using a much shallower and more immature definition of friend than I do. Therefor, your list is null and I win. pwnt.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Actually no. He proved his friendship today. I shall never doubt his words. I know he's there for me no matter what. He's being very supportive of a decision I have had to make. And it's a really hard one to do, and he supports me 100%, and I couldn't ask for more. I have no idea why I'm saying all this........

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh hey he supported you once thats obviously the same as being there for you over a period of years through situations that both rocked and sucked total ***.

oh wait lol no. enjoy your "friend" that you wont see after highschool.

Posted by Arcadios

He's a chubby chaser.

Posted by Iris

ADD ME TO YOUR TOP 8 PLEASE?

Posted by Kiyoshi

Probably not, but he's cool. I'm a likeable person believe it or not. To be extremely honest, I've trying to be someone I'm not, so from here on out I'll be myself, k? yeah, and delete the Kat Says thread. I know I said I didn't care, that was a lie. I care, but I shouldn't, and I realize that. Just delete it, like this post most likely will be.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kiyoshi: Probably not, but he's cool. I'm a likeable person believe it or not. To be extremely honest, I've trying to be someone I'm not, so from here on out I'll be myself, k? yeah, and delete the Kat Says thread. I know I said I didn't care, that was a lie. I care, but I shouldn't, and I realize that. Just delete it, like this post most likely will be.

haha, oh hell no. the admission that you suck *** will stay for all to see.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Ok. That works too. Just delete the Kat says thread.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]haha, oh hell no. the admission that you suck *** will stay for all to see.

Posted by Lord of Spam

hmmmmmmm... no.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Whatever. And here I thought you thought it was stupid. I was wrong. See I don't get you guys!

Quoted post: To be extremely honest, I've trying to be someone I'm not

Yeah, we all knew that. It was painfully obvious. Also, it's not a matter of caring or not, it's a matter of how something affects you.

Quoted post: Whatever. And here I thought you thought it was stupid. I was wrong. See I don't get you guys!

It was stupid. It's being kept because of that fact. Why should we delete something that's hilarious to us and makes you look like a fool?

Posted by Kiyoshi

An extremely good point.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: To be extremely honest, I've trying to be someone I'm not

Somebody with friends?

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh snap

just move on and deal with it. we've all made idiots of ourselves at one point; it spart of growing up. just be yourself and try not to act like a 16 year old high schooler and you'll be fine.

wait... you are a 16 year old highschooler. lol you're ****ed either way.

Quoted post: we've all made idiots of ourselves at one point;

Not I.

And DK ****ing wins.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Thanks guys. :D

Posted by Iris

Don't try to suck up so that we don't notice your stupidity. One Mr. Nintendo is more than enough.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'm pretty good at sucking.

Posted by Lord of Spam

allow me to introduce you to a ponos.

Posted by mis0

Introduce her to a baseball bat afterwards. ugh.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: wait... you are a 16 year old highschooler. lol you're ****ed either way.

...:(

I'll be seventeen soon...

Posted by Zeta

whoa wtf slade is 16? O_o

Posted by Lord of Spam

underage b&

Posted by sniper

Klarth was like, 12.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: underage b&

Hey, just because my nudes are more valuable than yours... :mad:

Yeah, Klarth was 9 and a half.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Interesting. THERESA CAN MAKE HELENA MOAN!!!! Helena is the bass guitar in The Blood Brigade. When she showed us how to do that... I've never laughed so much in my life and I laugh a lot. On top of that she was shouting "OH HELENA, HELENA!" True story, you can even ask her about it.

Posted by Zeta

Breeze Brigade*

Posted by Slade

Quoting Kiyoshi: True story, you can even ask her about it.

Sorry, but what the hell?! I will never speak to anyone you know in person.

I find it pretty sad that you are just rambling on about random crap people you know have done, then assuming that you need to back it up with the good ol' second grade, "It happened! Honest! You can even ask him/her!"

unless ur bein urself lol

No really, it's annoying. Go post it in LA.

Posted by Kiyoshi

KIYOSHI: ANNOYING DA SINCE 2006! Inspired by Jess, or Amanda. Their's was SCARING STEPH SINCE 2006. And it was fun too.

Posted by mis0

I like your cute little made up friends names.

"lol i prance liek a chipper child w/ mai good friends kyle and lisa and audrey they're real pls trust me lol ANOOYING DA IS TEH FUNNEYZ0RZ lololl"

There really isn't too much going on in that vapid little head of yours, is there? nyoro~n

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Doesn't matter where that **** is released.

Fair enough. Good games released in the US =/= Weeabo.

buffet

[quote=Kiyoshi]KIYOSHI: ANNOYING DA SINCE 2006!

You're not really annoying anyone. They're just making fun of you.

Look, one way or another, it doesn't matter whether you have friends or not, whether they're good friends or not, whether you have more than we do or not, or any of that other crap, not necessarily because it's unimportant, but because it's 100% irrelevent to anything going on here. The point is, this being a webforum quite seperate from your daily life with members who, in most cases, have moved on from the high school phases of their lives, we don't give a crap about who your friends are and we sure as hell don't want to hear about your daily goings-on with them. Their names are meaningless to us, so you can stop listing them off. Your experiences with them are uninteresting to people hundreds of miles away, so quit relaying your everday activities about what funny thing somebody said. It does not contribute.

If you're interested in being at all a part of this blog, then talk about things at hand, things with an actual relation to our typical conversations; you did this for quite awhile before this whole "my friends and our band" thing, and you were more or less tolerated, if not partially accepted as someone who hangs out here and isn't too bad. If you are unable to do this, I wholeheartedly suggest you invest your interests elsewhere.

As always, not trying to be mean... just honest.

[spoiler]Hope that's not too bad a reminder why you guys put up with me. @#$%ing non-believers.[/spoiler]

Quoted post: I'll be seventeen soon...

You sound older. Like, 23. What a fag.

Also, why does AIDS feel the need to tell us **** about her life when we clearly don't care? It's like me saying my dick is gigantic. The more I say it and the bigger I make it, chances are high that it's actually quite small.

Posted by Zeta

/r/ pix

Posted by Ant

Write "DEAD" on it. Apparently it'll make it look bigger than it really is :)

And I actually read Linko's post. He's a smart cookie.

Posted by Linko_16

I figured you were either adding to my point there in your following post, or you'd ignored it and happened to be saying more or less the same thing.

Both.

I posted then read your post.

Posted by Linko_16

Well. I still said it first, techincally.

Jerkface.

YEAH?! WELL **** YOU!

Posted by Lord of Spam

whoa, hey, nobody is mean to linko:mad:

fun fact: when i first wrote this out, i typo'd mean as men and lol'd

futa is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuta

Posted by Lord of Spam

every futa is futa futa

Posted by Zeta

futakoi

Posted by Phantasma2

WHY IS MY CAT IN YOUR SIG VAMPIRO?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Because he's too cool for your sig, Phant.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Phantasma: WHY IS MY CAT IN YOUR SIG VAMPIRO?

Oh man I didn't realize it until you said something. I laughed pretty hard.

Wait... you know what this means.

Posted by Zeta

PHANT'S CAT IS ASHTAR!?!?!?!?!?!

NEXT THING WE KNOW IS THAT HIS BIRD IS RYU HAYABUSA

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Because he's too cool for your sig, Phant.

She*

Posted by Phantasma2

btw, shut up baldy.

Quoted post: WHY IS MY CAT IN YOUR SIG VAMPIRO?

Because, ****ing read that text then imagine your cat saying it while looking like it does. It ****ing made me bol while I was making it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Phantasma: btw, shut up baldy.

Hoe, I'll kill you. :mad:

That's it, we can't be friends now.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Hoe, I'll kill you.

That's it, we can't be friends now.

The other baldy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

lol kay sorry

friends?

BALDY BALD IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: friends?

Yeah, but shut up that badly, it keeps spitting.

Posted by Zeta

Not a ****ing clue what you guys are talking about. Fix this problem.

Posted by Phantasma2

I like his badly. Thats all there is to know.

Posted by Zeta

k it all makes perfect sense now

Posted by Slade

Quoting Zeta: PHANT'S CAT IS ASHTAR!?!?!?!?!?!

Actually it meant that I was going to have to make my sig that pic all kyoot-ified.

But then I got lazy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Zeta: Not a ****ing clue what you guys are talking about. Fix this problem.

[IMG]http://myspace-570.vo.llnwd.net/00130/07/59/130269570_l.jpg[/IMG]

Pic of me on 16th birthday (AKA 3 ****ing years ago).

Posted by Phantasma2

*** ****it, you look so much like my neighbour's friend. Creeps me out.

Why were you bald anyways?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm a white sumpremacist.

Posted by mis0

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/khaos_the_sane/shjfate.jpg[/IMG]

'cause i can

Quoted post: I'm a white sumpremacist.

Herr Wolf is displeased.

Posted by Slade

Jesus is pretty happy about it.

Posted by Linko_16

He does love you more than you will know.

Woah, woah, woah.

Quoted post: He does love you more than you will know.

Woah, woah, woah.

Wait, who? Hilter?

Posted by Slade

It's a song, you twit. Are they all twits in Canada, or do you have a fair share of morons as well?

[spoiler]:3[/spoiler]

Exactly the response I expected from an American. Totally missed what I did there and lashed out in stupidity.
[spoiler]:3
wait, no, **** you. [/spoiler]

Posted by Slade

**** your maple leaf, man.

Posted by Lord of Spam

pot leaf canadian flag, etc.

Posted by Kiyoshi

When did people start to hate Canadians anyway? Was it sometime after I started to suck so much dick?

It was around the time Canada became a colony. America has always hated Canada. LOL WAT IS MANIFEST DESTINY

Posted by Zeta

I just fapped to Saph's pic. Best fap I've ever fapped. >_>

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kiyoshi: When did people start to hate Canadians anyway? Was it sometime after I started to suck so much dick?

idk when was that?

Posted by Zeta

when her mom was pregnant some guy got his dick all the way into the womb and into her recently-developed mouth.

Posted by Slade

I bet Linko knows like ten sauces for that kind of porn.

Posted by Linko_16

Actua-

Shut up.

Quoted post: when her mom was pregnant some guy got his dick all the way into the womb and into her recently-developed mouth.

1) Incest
2) Mom
3) vaginal penetration
4) womb penetration
5) giant cock
6) fetus
7) fetus penetration
8) oral
9) straight sex
10) pedo

Do I win?

Posted by Linko_16

You forgot preggo.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Zeta: I just fapped to Saph's pic. Best fap I've ever fapped. >_>

You've no idea how often I hear that.

Posted by Slade

And I'm sure she was lactating everywhere.

ninja'd... though it makes my post more interesting

Posted by Linko_16

It's possible she had a penis, too.

Quoted post: You forgot preggo.

How in the hell did I miss that one. k, switch out pedo for pregger.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: It's possible she had a penis, too.

i had the mental image of some sort of 1950s sitcom where the family is talking and then they all agree on something, then the little kid says something cute and they all laugh. only instead of a little kid, its linko, and instead of being cute, its about chicks with dicks.

Everyone still laughs though.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Linko_16: It's possible she had a penis, too.

I was thinking, "man, I've never heard of a fetus inside a woman having dicknipples or anything like that." That'd be XTREME

I've seen a woman reach up her vagoo into her womb to masturbate her unborn son. Pretty hot.

Posted by Iris

Wait, if it penetrated a male fetus, would that make it gay sex too?

Posted by Slade

Only if the balls touch.

Quoted post: Wait, if it penetrated a male fetus, would that make it gay sex too?

dickgirls are still girls. So it's totally straight.

Posted by Stalolin

Alright, I propose a new rule, if dickgirls have anal, then it's gay. (or if balls are touching)

Well, the balls bit is a given. If it's the type of dickgirl that has balls and shes taking a guy up the *** and the balls are just slapping together it's totally gay.

Wait, what if two dickgirls--both have balls--are going at it and one is taking it up the ***? Gay?

Posted by Slade

Depends on how large the vagoos and bewbs are. If the surface area of the bewbs plus the penetration depth of the vagoo equal more than two times the volume of the balls then it's not gay.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: Depends on how large the vagoos and bewbs are. If the surface area of the bewbs plus the penetration depth of the vagoo equal more than two times the volume of the balls then it's not gay.

if V(v)+A(b)>2V(t), then its gay, where V(v) is the volume of the breasts, A(t) is the area of the tits, and V(t) is the volume of the testicles

i hate myself

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I've seen a woman reach up her vagoo into her womb to masturbate her unborn son. Pretty hot.

I never thought I'd say this, but I haven't seen that.

I kind of want to, though.

Yeah, it was totally worth my time, if only to say I've seen it.