Ever broke a bone?

Posted by Arcadios

When I was around 6 or 7 I was playing in the back yard with my younger sister.
My grandmother was here visiting from Guatemala and she was cutting some melons up for us to eat, my parents were out somewhere.
So as me and my sister were playing I went on top of a slide and from the top I fell down and broke some bones in my right arm.
I don't remember much afterwards but that was the first and only time I've broken any bones.....yet.

Posted by cool gamer dad

When I was five, I went super-high on a swingset and jumped off. I landed on the hard ground on my side, and broke my left arm. It wasn't just a fracture, the bones at my elbow were completely sererated. I had a cast for a looong time, and it smelt bad. So very bad.

Posted by Roger Smith

Nope, no broken bones yet.

Posted by Klarth

Although it's mainly cartilage, I've broken my nose three times. Also, I've broken a toe before, and didn't bother doing anything about it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Broke my ankle once. I've got fairly dense bones though, so ive been in situations where stuff SHOUILD have been broken but wasnt.

Posted by WackoHater2

One time I was having a wrestling match (just messing around) in my mom's room (because she had the biggest bed) with my cousin and my ex best friend. After the match was over, I was walking out, and a fold-up chair was on the floor. I didn't see it at first because a pillow was on it. I kicked the chair pretty hard, and I fell. I broke my big toe on my right foot. Only bone I have ever broken. I've also had a total of 10 stitches (2 in my head, 8 in my foot).

Posted by Raptor

Both my arms at once when I was 6, due to an improper landing after falling out of a tree. When I shot baskets, I had to throw the ball up under-pawed! Near the beginning of sixth grade, I had accidentally disturbed a hornet's nest while wandering around an old mill structure and tried to make a quick getaway by jumping into a field of tall grass, accidentally landing my left foot hard on a large, rusty engine block I couldn't see through the weeds from above. Major breakage. Not only did I quickly forget about the hornet stings, the bike ride home was unforgettable. My judgment as an outdoors daredevil has greatly improved since.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Most of my broken bones have been from snowboarding. You see I usually take a jump to fast and stuff. I have broken my right ankle(3), left ankle(1), Right wrist(1), left wrist(4), collar bone(2). I've also broken/sprained numerous fingers and toes.

Posted by Omni

I used to climb so many trees when I was little. Considering how many times I landed right on my spine and arms after falling, I'm surprised I never actually broke a bone.

Posted by GameMiestro

Never broke a bone. I'm glad I haven't...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Right arm, three fingers, four toes, one nose.

The first taking place in grade one after slipping out of the bath; fingers at various times for random reasons; small toe from sliding down a mattress, one I can't remember how, two from kicking a friend in the mouth more or less on accident; nose from taking a bat to the face after throwing a baseball at a friend's head from behind.

Good times.

Posted by Boner

Let's just say that I've never broken any of my bones. ;)

Posted by ExoXile

Nose.

Guy come up from behind, pushed me down.
And then he continued going berserk on my nose.

Fun times.

Posted by G-Sides

zero broken bones

oodles and boodles of stitches though

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: One time I was having a wrestling match (just messing around) in my mom's room (because she had the biggest bed) with my cousin and my ex best friend. After the match was over, I was walking out, and a fold-up chair was on the floor. I didn't see it at first because a pillow was on it. I kicked the chair pretty hard, and I fell. I broke my big toe on my right foot. Only bone I have ever broken. I've also had a total of 10 stitches (2 in my head, 8 in my foot).

Oh wow.....

OH NOES! TRIPPED OVER A FOLDED CHAIR AND BROKE TEH BIG TOE!

I fractured my left leg and broke my ankle at the same time during the car crash I got into last March.

Posted by Jazz

i've fractued my left wrist while showing off on my skooter. AND I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Jazz: I've fractured my left wrist while showing off on my scooter. AND I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

Good idea. I learned not to show off on my scooter too.. but in a different way. I was going down my grand mom's steep driveway, and I tried to turn at the end. I fell off and the scooter went out in the road and a truck hit it. Sad times.

Posted by Jazz

I was riding on my scooter (it was the one that had the little thing on the back of it so you can do wheelies) and while i was riding i stepped on it and, you do not want to hear the details.

Posted by Slade

I haven't ever broken a bone, and I think I've had a total of 4 stitches(all inside my nose from surgery). I don't really get hurt all that often any more, but I used to spend every day running through the woods, and I'm suprised I never broke anything with some of the tumbles I took. I believe I owe it to all the milk I drink.

The closest I ever came to breaking a bone was on this massive teeter totter. My knee got stuck underneath it when there were six people on it all together, and I could feel my shin bone bending a little bit. It got all bruised and hurt really bad for a while.

Posted by The underground

yea i now have a broken foot to be excate it is my 4 metatarsal in my left foot when i was getting out of the ems for the end of my shift so now im out of comission for bout 6-8 weeks.

Posted by Kiyoshi

In sixth grade I was way into skateboarding. Like the stupid little kid I was I thought I would go to a skatepark and totally rock. I went to the smallest ramp in the place, Three feet I think, and I learned how to go down. After four times of no success I decided to go play on the playground. But then I thought I'd try one more time. My foot came down too soon. The skateboard went backward, I went foward and I threw my arms out to break my fall. My lower right arm snapped in half breaking the radius and the ulna. I can tell you the feeling wasn't pleasant. I don't skateboard anymore.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

this one time my heart got broke

Posted by Delilah

Here is my list:
Broken tailbone
Severed finger (does that count?)
Broken ankle
Broken toe
Triwsted wrist
Broken arm
Cracked rib (hurt like hell)

I think there is more... I can't really remember.

Posted by WackoHater2

A few questions about the finger, LDR. How did you sever your finger, how much of it was severed, and do you still have it?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Ladydragonrider]
Severed finger (does that count?)
Holy ****, seriously?

Posted by Klarth

Oh and Dreadnought needs to reply to this

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ladydragonrider:
Cracked rib (hurt like hell)

Heh, an old friend of mine cracked a rib or two, and I'd always kick him when he was getting into his locker(it was lower than mine), forgetting about his fractures. I guess when it hurts so bad you can't talk, because one time I ended up leaving him there on the ground when he wouldn't move or say anything. I'm pretty sure he was late to class.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Yeah, being late to class is the worst consquence of being kicked in your cracked ribs.

I'm betting Ladydragonrider tried to cut a cigar and missed.

Posted by Kit

I've never broken any bones, even when I got hit by a car, no bones broken, just bad bruising.
I get a lot of injuries, such as cuts, bruises etc, but never anything serious.

Posted by sniper

Never even came close. I've got an aversion to clearly dangerous activity.

Posted by Crono

Four and counting.

Right leg at 18 months, right ankle at 15, left collarbone at 16, left wrist at 17.

Spammer has seen and made fun of me for at least two of these. :(

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Dark Kirby: I've never broken any bones, even when I got hit by a car, no bones broken, just bad bruising.
I get a lot of injuries, such as cuts, bruises etc, but never anything serious.

I know what you mean, I have a chunk of skin missing on my face

My toe has been broken for about 10 months now, it's positioned wrong and the nail curves around the side of it like a band-aid when it's wrapped around your finger, but it's not exactly nail? from this I cannot stand for a long time. Even the slightest touch to it makes it hurt and bleed inside of the nail. :(

Posted by Pit

Quoting Panic: Good idea. I learned not to show off on my scooter too.. but in a different way. I was going down my grand mom's steep driveway, and I tried to turn at the end. I fell off and the scooter went out in the road and a truck hit it. Sad times.

Only losers show off on scooters... most pathetic fad, ever.

I would've thought you'd break your legs from your own weight collapsing on your legs as you climb 15 whole steps or cowgirl position as your heavy gilrfriend breaks your pelvis.

EDIT: broke left and right hand in masturbation accidents (football)

Posted by Ant

I broke my skull once. Been retarded ever since.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I broke the little toe on my right foot once, running to answer the door for my mom. I kicked the couch, bent over and said a few things I normally wouldn't say when my mother was around, and limped to the door.

I was playing Max Payne at the time, and I never really played it after that.

Quoted post: I broke my skull once. Been retarded ever since.

Oh yeah, that too. But that was back when I was four-ish and tripped over my footed pajamas, fell down the stairs, and cracked my head on a vent.

Posted by Fenris wolf

i broke a rib in martial arts and i broke my left foot about 3 times skateboarding...ribs hurt way more

Posted by Jazz

I almost broke my tailbone skateboarding, i was skateboarding and my brother had a bat and he said hold on to it, so i held on to it he went to fast i made a bad turn and fell on my *** on the asfalt and it wasn't fun.

Posted by Echo

Never broke a bone, but I probably should have. As a child I was just as reckless as anyone, jumping from places and running around everywhere. I guess I just got lucky.

Posted by Ch

First time I broke my arm was when I was 12 and I was biking out in the middle of nowhere and went off a jump. Broke my left wrist. Had to walk about 6 miles back home.

Second time was last September when I was 16. I was playing baseball when I slipped and fell on my left wrist again. Broken.

So when I'm 20, I'm due for another left wrist breaking.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: It's the 4-year left wrist curse thingy!

You know, and all that. I think. Anyways, I hope it doesn't happen to you again.

Posted by The Judge

I've never broken a bone before because I'm not a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking moron.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: I've never broken a bone before because I'm not a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking moron.

So if a drunk driver hits you and you happen to break a bone, you're a ****ing moron?

Posted by Omni

I guess it would depend on whether or not you were supposed to be in the road.

Quoted post: I guess it would depend on whether or not you were supposed to be in the road.

What in the name of *** are you talking about?

Posted by Omni

Recap:

Quoting The Judge: I've never broken a bone before because I'm not a f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking moron.

Quoting Pit: So if a drunk driver hits you and you happen to break a bone, you're a ****ing moron?

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: I guess it would depend on whether or not you were supposed to be in the road.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What in the name of *** are you talking about?

Get it now?

No, you're an idiot. See, because a sentence like "well, maybe you shouldn't be on the road" is ****ing retarded. It doesn't matter whether you should be "in" the road or not (which in itself is dumb,) because the drunker driver, no matter what, shouldn't be anywhere close to a car.

durr

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: So if a drunk driver hits you and you happen to break a bone, you're a ****ing moron?

The first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one.

Posted by Pit

I give up on the Judge.

Posted by The Judge

It took you long enough.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: It took you long enough.

Honestly, Judge, there are times when you need to shut up and stop acting like an idiot around the boards.

Posted by The Judge

Maybe if you'd stop taking this sh[COLOR="black"]it[/COLOR] so seriously, you wouldn't sound like such an as[COLOR="black"]s[/COLOR]hole.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: Maybe if you'd stop taking this sh[COLOR="black"]it[/COLOR] so seriously, you wouldn't sound like such an as[COLOR="black"]s[/COLOR]hole.

Get over yourself prick, maybe if you didn't troll the forums with your stupidity, none of this wouldn't happen, faggot.

Posted by Ant

Holy f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck Pit! Could you try and not deviate a thread for once with your moronic babbling? We know you broke a bone already, now gtfo already okay? Jesus.

Posted by Sean Fury

everyone get back under the bridge[spoiler]llo troll refrence[/spoiler]

I've never broken a bone in my life. I've bruised bones, like when I punched a fence on the boardwalk when I got ****ed off, and when I fell out of a tree when I was younger, but I've never even been close to actually breaking something. I think the closest I've ever been is when my leg fell asleep and was so numb, that when I stood up my knee almost inverted on me.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sean Fury: everyone get back under the bridge[spoiler]llo troll refrence[/spoiler]

I've never broken a bone in my life. I've bruised bones, like when I punched a fence on the boardwalk when I got ****ed off, and when I fell out of a tree when I was younger, but I've never even been close to actually breaking something. I think the closest I've ever been is when my leg fell asleep and was so numb, that when I stood up my knee almost inverted on me.

But you've broken other people's bones, right? This is some hardcore stuff:

[QUOTE=Sean Fury]IF FOR ANY REASON. YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING. I WILL PUNCH YOU WITH THE INTENSITY OF A 500 POUND WEIGHT FALLING FROM AN AIRPLANE. OR MAYBE I WILL JUST KICK YOU INTO A LOCKER. IF FOR SOME REASON. YOU FIND THE NEED. TO GET UP AND TO START WITH ME. THE FRESHMAN WILL BE COMPLAINING. ABOUT WHY THEIR LOCKERS. LOOK LIKE HUMAN FACES. IF YOU DON

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting vBulletin Message: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stone Cold Crazy again.

[spoiler]llo...wut?[/spoiler]

Posted by Omni

That's okay. It told me the same thing about you. What's the matter? Can't you just PUNCH ME WITH THE INTENSITY OF A 500 POUND WEIGHT FALLING FROM AN AIRPLANE? Then I'd probably break some bones, big time. Cuz, you know, you're apparently the man about that kind of thing. [spoiler]Sean Fury is totally a hardcore muthafukka![/spoiler]

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: Holy f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck Pit! Could you try and not deviate a thread for once with your moronic babbling? We know you broke a bone already, now gtfo already okay? Jesus.

Not all of us have thousands and thousands of fat covering out bones Ant, so its cool.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Pit: Not all of us have thousands and thousands POUNDS of fat covering out bones Ant, so its cool.

Edited for correct meaning. Still very funny. I'm not going to say anything about whether or not I agree, since I wouldn't know anything about that. [spoiler]I love correctness![/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: Not all of us have thousands and thousands of fat covering out bones Ant, so its cool.

You're just jealous. :-*

"thousands and thousands of fat"? More like, ants.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: Get over yourself prick, maybe if you didn't troll the forums with your stupidity, none of this wouldn't happen, faggot.

Ugh, you know, your assumptions really get on my nerves. You should stop taking general sh[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]t so personally. Dumb[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Pit and his double negatives!: none of this wouldn't happen

That's actually very funny...

Posted by The Judge

You tell him, Rick.

Posted by Omni

Who's Rick anyway?

Posted by The Judge

As of now, you.

Posted by Omni

Okay, I'll take it! I totally have absolutely no objections to that. [spoiler]Hello, I'm Rick, nice to meet you![/spoiler]

Quoted post: That's actually very funny...

Shut up. Christ.

Posted by Pit

Stone Cold, why don't you shut your mouth and leave this between me and Ant and Judge.

L1: Switch Tidus with Yuna
Yuna summons Bahamut
Bahamut overkills Judge and ant for being faggots. Stone cold stupid too.

Posted by Omni

I think not, because Freddie lives! [spoiler](Queen-related satire!)[/spoiler]

Posted by Pit

i see....

Posted by Omni

For the sake of argument, or non-argument, I'll side with you. I think.

I totally admire you for this:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Viewtiful/Halloween06018.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Pit

thanks for using a picture of me without my permission FAG.

Gonna get Jack thompson and sue vgc

Posted by Omni

It was Panic's idea, but he didn't want to walk 15 whole steps in his long green pants to use his computer and do it.

Posted by Pit

i see what you did there

Posted by Delilah

Yeah, Klarth, I my finger was severed. NO, Panic, I do NOT still have the remains ((Shortly after it was severed, i am told that my brother's dog tried to eat it, but spat it out. Gross, eh??). It is cut off right before the last joint- so, just below the fingernail. It happened when I was learning to walk, and a cable-box with no back on it (hence, it was sharp enough the cuty through a two-year-old's bone) fell on top of it. Because of a bowling ball accident later on, it is shaped somewhat like ET's glowing finger.