gta vice city stories

Posted by muffla

i was just wonderin how manny people here have this game. i got it the day it came out and love it.

i really like the fact that you can buy your guns back when you get busted or die. and the empire mode is great.

however i am stuck on the mission where you have to get lance from the airport, the car part is easy but i cant keep lance from dying from the churos can anybody help.:chainsaw:

Posted by Klarth

Started playing it today. So far it's fun.

Posted by Bebop

How is this different from the PS2 version?

Posted by NeXidala

I have it and I finished playing it a while ago. I gotta say I really enjoyed it. I loved the freedom you had with it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Bebop: How is this different from the PS2 version?

You play as Lance's brother, it's set two years prior, you start off in the military base on the second island, there are jet skis and quad bikes, you can swim, you can set up businesses like brothels, drug factories, bars etc, better draw distances than the console versions... Only things it lacks are decent textures and antialiasing, but it plays well and looks nice.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It's a completely different game just set in the same city. I can't believe people still don't realise these aren't ports.

I'm only about 10% in so far, but I really like it. The story is a really engaging and you actually care about the characters, as opposed to LCS.