sup doogie

Posted by Fate

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1554852,00.html

...I kind of thought he was gay anyways. :(

Posted by Klarth

Who?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't know who it is, but at least he's got guts.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) He is the former star of Doogie Howser (lol sp), and has made cameos in numerous movies
2) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

guy from white castle who steals the car. I have a feeling more people here will know him from that than where he became famous.

Which also makes it kinda funny because in that movie he was only there to get girls. owned.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"neil patrick harris stole our car"

"NPH WOULDNT DO THAT"

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: guy from white castle who steals the car. I have a feeling more people here will know him from that than where he became famous.

Which also makes it kinda funny because in that movie he was only there to get girls. owned.

I know. And he played the part so well.

Posted by Fate

Too bad it didn't SEDUCE HIM STRAIGHT AAAA

I thought it was funny.
:)

Posted by Lord of Spam

At least one person did.

I'm going to hear **** about this from nesqueen if she ever finds out:/

Posted by Bebop

Dont know who is is. So I dont care.

And hes gay. So I dont care.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Publicity stunt.

He can't fool me. This guy's more desperate for attention than Screech (or the guy who played Screech on "Saved By The Bell", whatever).[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Wasn't he in Starship Troopers?

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Dexter: Wasn't he in Starship Troopers?

[IMG]http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/1997_Starship_Troopers/997STS_Neil_Patrick_Harris_006.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Yellow"]LOL, yup.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

I still think Casper Van Dien's the coolest celebrity name ever. :cool:

Posted by Slade

Wow, I used to watch Doogie Howser(sp) all the time when I was little. WHO'S NEXT? Screech?!

And I haven't seen any of the movies he's been in since Doogie, so I really didn't recognize the current picture of him at all.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Slade: Screech?!

Come to think of it, why didn't he get his own thread for that recent video of his? :(

Posted by KoH

He fooled me in White Castle. All that pussy talk just sorta made me believe he really wanted it. Now it turns out he wants cock. Jesus...

Posted by Ant

IT'S AFRAID!

Posted by Speedfreak

Who the fuck is this faggot?

Posted by Lord of Spam

That question is not only answered in the article, but has also been discussed in this thread. Phail.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Speedfreak: Who the fuck is this faggot?

DOOGIE ****ING HOWSER, M.D.