devil may kick ***

Posted by Lord of Spam

So while i was in gamestop preordering my copy of guitar hero 2, i figured i'd browse through the ps2 stuff, and i found something that seemed interesting. its the 5th anniversary edition of devil may cry. for 40 bux i got a boxed set that included devil may cry, devil may cry 2, and the special edition of devil may cry 3. for 40 bux. I'd never played it, but i remembered hearing good things, so i was like "lol k" and bought it. Its kicking some major ***; so far the only thing i dont like (aside from teh 5 year old graphics on the first game) is the terrible, hideous, awful ****ty camera. I hate thsi camera so much its not even funny. Its really annoying when you're like, right in the middle of a boss fight and the camera is like "lol k im not going to let you know where the boiss is now" and you get smashed by some projectile attack that you couldnt see coming.

lke i said though, its awsome, both in the "this is an awesome game" sense and in the "40 bux for 3 games? YES PLZ" sense as well.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome to five years ago, nub. Just avoid DMC2... that was awful.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm still going to play it, but I assumed it was weird when it said "dmc3 returns to its rtoots" or something on the 3rd box

Yeah, they basically dumbed it down, made it really easy, stuck in long *** load times, threw in tons of glitches, got rid of any coherent story; The weapons were awful and nowhere near as varied as the other two games, the bosses were boring and simple; the addition of a new character was garbage, because her stages were the exact same, just in reverse order.

Oh, and the enemies were retarded. There's ****ing zombified tanks and helicopters... then you fight a ****ing... zombified... ****ing building.

Ugh. Hate that game so much.

Oh, and the levels were retarded.

Posted by Boner

I agree. Burn the second one. That's probably the game they'd make you play in hell for the rest of eternity. That is, if they even allow video games in hell.

Posted by The Judge

DMC was great.

DMC 2 was horrible.

DMC 3 was G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d.

Posted by Pit

DMC Special Edition with Virgil is epic.

Posted by The Judge

VERGIL

WITH AN E

Posted by Boner

He's stoned. Leave him alone :p:

Get the original DMC3 too. Just so you have them all. Or most.

Posted by Ant

Why? No point. Like, none. Same goes for TP on WII ;)

collecting reasons :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

collecting is for fags; i just want to play tha game

i feel like i need to at least TRY 2 before i move onto 3.:(

Not like they're connected in any way. It essentially goes 3, 1, 2 with 2 not even existing in my mind.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait, 3 is the prequel? i thought 2 was. if thats the case, then **** 2. i might play it way later if i get bored or something.

Yeah, three is a prequel. It's much like MGS. 3, 1, 2. Plus, it's not like two made any improvements that bridged the gap between one and three. It almost has nothing to do with anything.

Posted by Lord of Spam

for such an awesome game, the ending sure did suck balls.

Posted by Boner

Great. This thread has inspired me to dig DMC 3 out of my closet to play it again. Sadly, I seem to have misplaced my PS2 controller as well as MvC2 :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Sell your Lamesation and buy a Sega Saturn!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Boner

Or how'bout I keep my "lamestation" and just buy one anyway?

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH SNAP

This thread has made me want to play Ninja Gaiden again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

nobody even mentioned ninja gaiden, wtf

Still makes me want to play it again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

spoilers: you've lost the game, and will spend eternity in sadness

Nah, I have three versions of Ninja Gaiden and two of NG Black. I can't possibly lose five games.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you'd be suprised

spoilers: ninjas stole them

Posted by Zeta

Ninja Gaiden? Moar liek Ninja Gayden.

>.>

Posted by Boner

Quoting Zeta: Ninja Gaiden? Moar liek Ninja Gayden.

>.>

:beep:

Too far, Zeta. Way too far.

Also, it's "Guy-den," idiot.

Posted by Zeta

I know it's pronounced "guy-den". :mad:

Posted by Lord of Spam

more like

"stolen by ninjas"-den, if you catch my meaning

No.

Since, you know, Ninjas are assassins, not stupid thieves.

Idiot.

Posted by Arczu

Just that, a lot of times, Ninjas would make great theives... had they not the tendacy to assasinate.

And yeah...

Posted by Zeta

Nah, just look at Edge from FF4. He's a ninja that can steal, AND HE SUCKS!

Posted by Lord of Spam

ninjas are theives, 100%

its just that they usually steal your life, whereas this time they stole your video game.

stealing a game about ninjas? hardcore **** right there

Posted by Lord of Spam

you were too close to unraveling their secrets.