OMG IM BACK!! Yea I know you remember Zap Rabbit

Posted by t3h new rabbit

yep, Zapper and I have both returned to VG Chat to chill just like what 4 years ago, lmao

i hope ya'll remember me...

Posted by Zeta

Don't remember you.

sry :(

Posted by WackoHater2

Nor do I. But I was too busy being a prick back in the day. No one even knows who I was back then. :) but welcome back either way.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome back. hope you stay with us this time :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Zapper

Yup, welcome back :D

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: Nor do I. But I was too busy being a prick back in the day. No one even knows who I was back then. :) but welcome back either way.

You've been here, what, less than half a year? Don't even use the phrase "back in the day."

Posted by Random

Quoting Raptor: You've been here, what, less than half a year? Don't even use the phrase "back in the day."

Haha I have to agree there =P

Geez 4 years ago.. Did you guys know an HPK?? HaloPlayingKing.. Yeaaa that was me probably about 3 maybe 3 1/2 years ago.. I've only had this name for 2 years. I've been here for probably almost 4?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor]You've been here, what, less than half a year? Don't even use the phrase "back in the day."

*******it, man. I wanted to say that so ****ing badly.

But no, I don't remember you either. Wb.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Raptor: You've been here, what, less than half a year? Don't even use the phrase "back in the day."

I used to be a member here under a different name.. maybe a year and a half ago now.

Posted by Corrupt

What was it, then?

Posted by Klarth

I hereby declare you full of ****.

Posted by WackoHater2

Well, there were a few of them. I gave the account away to my cousin. I believe it was +.+ GamePro +.+, Angel Groudon, and some other stuff. I believe he had it changed to Remixx.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Panic: Well, there were a few of them. I gave the account away to my cousin. I believe it was +.+ GamePro +.+, Angel Groudon, and some other stuff. I believe he had it changed to Remixx.

Man, you must have a pretty lazy cousin... Since when did you have to give away a free account? I'd be more ****ing satisfied with my own, thank you very much.

Posted by WackoHater2

Well I explained the whole rep system to him, and he thought it was cool. I had a little rep on that account when I used it. I figured I might as well start him off with more than average. He doesn't post much though. He doesn't have a computer of his own, so he can only use mine, and he doesn't come here much anymore.

Posted by Linkman

I Remember the screen name 'The Zapper', or just 'Zapper', or whatever from around 2003 sometime. I don't actually remember you though. Oh well, wb.

And Panic, "I" can't even say "back in the day," despite the fact I've been here over 4 years.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Linkman: And Panic, "I" can't even say "back in the day," despite the fact I've been here over 4 years.

Okay, okay, a little while back.

Posted by Klarth

I'll **** on your grave

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Panic: Well I explained the whole rep system to him, and he thought it was cool. I had a little rep on that account when I used it. I figured I might as well start him off with more than average. He doesn't post much though. He doesn't have a computer of his own, so he can only use mine, and he doesn't come here much anymore.

YOU FAIL FOR HAVING A NEO PETS AVATAR.

Posted by WackoHater2

What's wrong with Neopets?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It's not made for guys that are about to turn 18 years old.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

They have a thing where you sign up that asks you if you are 18+ apparently there are others... :(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Probably all...well...you know ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by KoH

lmao I like how we managed to expose Panic for a neopets loving "17 year old."

Posted by Klarth

Panic is thirteen.

Posted by WackoHater2

No, Panic is 17. People who are 13 are not in 12th grade. :)

Posted by t3h new rabbit

would you all stfu?

Posted by cool gamer dad

HAYYYYYYYYYYY

WBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by KoH

[quote=t3h new rabbit]would you all stfu?

Bro, no offense, but it is you who needs to "stfu."

Posted by t3h new rabbit

wow... close this b00lsheet pl0x

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: No, Panic is 17. People who are 13 are not in 12th grade. :)

No, you're thirteen. You look thirteen, act thirteen, have the general proficiency of a thirteen-year-old and embrace aspects of pop culture in a way characteristic of someone of the age of thirteen. For all intents and purposes, you're a whiny little boy who just hit puberty and doesn't know what to do about it.

Posted by Sterling

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Klarth again. :(

Posted by Klarth

You're not too bright yourself.

Posted by t3h new rabbit

LMAO, still awaiting the close.
If your going to flame, i beleive there is a board for it...

Posted by WackoHater2

There is, but most of the "smarter" members here (i.e. Klarth, Kolo, KoH, etc.) just rant on wherever they **** well please. Yet, I'm the stupid one, right?

Posted by Raptor

Right.

Also, I laughed at the fact that you included Kolo between those parentheses. Better watch how far you push those k's, kid.

Posted by KoH

[quote=t3h new rabbit]LMAO, still awaiting the close.
If your going to flame, i beleive there is a board for it...

Will you shut up already?

[quote=Raptor]Right.

Also, I laughed at the fact that you included Kolo between those parentheses. Better watch how far you push those k's, kid.

Good thing you didn't mention the fact that he oddly enough included me as well. Although, lol, kolo

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Panic: There is, but most of the "smarter" members here (i.e. Klarth, Kolo, KoH, etc.)

WackoHater, right?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]*cough* no[/COLOR]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I don't remember you. But then again, I don't remember the fifth of November... something about gunpowder... and snot, I think.

Ha, JFK (Just f*cking Kidding), I wasn't even here four years ago so it wouldn't make any sense at all if I did claim to remember you.

At any rate, welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay amongst the ravenous beasts that populate this site. Oh, and The Judge. Enjoy your stay amongst the ravenous beasts and the Judge.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Xero][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Probably all...well...you know :

Xero? More like Fag Master. jk