Vamp's Superiority!

Posted by Dexter

It's all over for me. I'm washed up, unable to keep up with the youth of today. Soon I will be overthrown as the top poster on VGC. Today may be my last day in such a position for the rest of my VGC life. I'll miss the glory and the respect. I didn't think it was possible for such a day to come our way, but alas, it is here.

[CENTER] :([/CENTER]

Posted by NeXidala

You seem very caught up in being the top poster and I have a tip to help you stay ontop................

POST MOAR!

Posted by Dexter

nah, I actually don't care as much as I make it seem I do.

He may be top poster and top rep man, BUT I'M STILL A SUPER MOD!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Long live vampiro

Posted by Boner

As the grimness consumes VGC, all we can do is standby and watch, and be consumed with it. What a glorious thing.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter: BUT I'M STILL A SUPER MOD!

Yeah, and I am not even anything, so you still have it good.

Posted by Dexter

I was once more grim than anyone else here at VGC, if you can believe that. The elders will advocate that statement.

Posted by Boner

Vampiro stole your grim?

Posted by Raptor

[quote]Hi! I'm Timmy aka dexter welcome to the boards. If you would like to get to know me more you can read http://communities.msn.com/goldendexter182/dexter.msnw. Well I hope to see more of your post very soon bye now. All newbies are welcome with my army of smilies.

Such grimness.

Posted by Zeta

That's grim in it's purest form.

Posted by Iris

About one tenth of Vampiro's posts are in the Currently Playing thread. Cheater. :cool:

Posted by Bebop

Get a life. Both of you.

*plays solataire*

Posted by Zeta

Learn to spell "Solitaire".

Posted by Bebop

Why? Its not like im ever going to spell it again.

Win.

Posted by Zeta

Spell what again?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Well dexter, at least youll keep the 2nd place for a while :) 2nd is not that bad.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

eh

Posted by Lord of Spam

vamps only 5 posts behind!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]And now he's 5 ahead.[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Sound the trumpets.

Posted by Dexter

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

Posted by Kiyoshi

Dexter, you're still tops in my book.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Numer one in furry category: Dexter

Number one in grimness: Vamp[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

Now if we could just combine them into some sort of grim furry being, world domination would easily be obtained.

Posted by Boner

You think we should breed them? I mean, Vamp did say he's worn a dress before. Just food for thought ;)

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I say we combine the dog in Boner's sig with Dexter and it makes an ultimate werewolf. Vampiro can just get the rest of the world depressed with his grimness by himself.[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

Actually, Dex is the one who put that in my sig. Who is to say that's not him in his K9 form?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Probably is...

So now we only need to convince them to dominate the world.

Boner?[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

That's teh cutest doggy ever! We used to cosplay with it all the time.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Goldendexter/Cosplaying/Gab/gabanimals.jpg[/IMG]

teh cuteness

Posted by Zeta

*Lame joke about Boner's sig eating his username*

Posted by Boner

I still say we need cross-breeding here. We need an offspring so we can start from scratch. I mean, the genetic composition required for said beast is quite clear.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: That's teh cutest doggy ever! We used to cosplay with it all the time.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Goldendexter/Cosplaying/Gab/gabanimals.jpg[/IMG]

teh cuteness

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
^_^

oh yes wait yeah cross-bending. So?[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Where's Vampy been today? He was supposed to be in the lead by midnight.

lol. Girlfriend. HE HAS A WEAKNESS!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Vamp was posting an hour ago. His GF couldn't keep him busy long enough. Tsk. I'll train her again :p:

[/COLOR]