downloaded games

Posted by Vg200x

What games are you looking forward to being about to download on the wii? for 2 years I played the stunt lvl on rush2xtreme for the N64 and I never got tired of it because there was nothing like it.and it's pretty hard to find now adays where I'm from.

Posted by Dexter

I have all 3 Rush games for my Nintendo 64. The stunt track is the best part about Rush 2, indeed. Rush 3 has an excellent stunt track, too, and you have the additions of wings in order to do more tricks and land properly.

Goldeneye is the first game that comes to my mind, even though I already have it. I'm not sure how big the selection is going to be or the costs, though, so it's difficult to determine.

Posted by Hyper

Destruction Derby 64. I must have rented that game half a dozen times. Me and my cousin always had a blast with it.

Aside from that, probably not too many.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Oddly enough, Pokémon Snap. I spent hours watching that game play itself while I had a controller in my hands.

Posted by Zeta

I concur.

And good *** I want Super Metroid and Kirby's Dreamland 3 so bad. The batteries in both of my cartridges are dead, as is my SNES. For some reason they don't feel as great when I'm romming them. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Rush 3 has an excellent stunt track, too, and you have the additions of wings in order to do more tricks and land properly.

2049 or whatever? If so, the stunt track or whatever that weird neon coloured thing was was ****ing awesome. I played the **** out of that game when I was a kid.

As soon as Super Metroid is out I'm downloading it. Only one I've never played and from hearsay, the best.

Posted by Vg200x

lmao well i guess Im going to have to find all three rush games and buy them,, I just had the rush2xtreme one and thats all I played because I liked finding the jumps that were impossible to go on and get on them. I wan't to get the legend of gia or swords of mana, I just don't like the updated versions, and golden eye was cool with all the guns and then you can go in the cheats and make it shoot paintballs, I will be getting all the duke nukem games if possible, I love that guy.and the games.

Posted by Proto Man

I probably won't get very many games because I have a lot of all the good games already. If I do get games off of the Virtual Console, it will be rare games that elude me on eBay such as the original Harvest Moon on SNES. Hopefully that will be in the VC.

Posted by Vg200x

yeah I have alot of emulaters with all the good games, but I'm still going to download them, if they because .1 a game or free.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vg200x: if they because .1 a game or free.

I am sorry, that didn't make any sense at all. Care to clear that up?

I have to say though, if you never HAD an SNES or whatever, this is the best route to go. Although I will always be a promoter of the original thing. Nothing beats the original system IMO. It would make it better though if they would release special controllers for each system to work with Wii.

What.

Posted by TendoAddict

If I could I would Download Beetle Adventure Racing, I loved that game. It had so many cool short cuts and nifty levels.

But alas , looks like the makers are not supporting the VC.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting TendoAddict: If I could I would Download Beetle Adventure Racing, I loved that game. It had so many cool short cuts and nifty levels.

Ahh yes!!! I loved that game as well. Twas one of the best racing games out there. Wait... EA isn't supporting VC?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting TendoAddict: If I could I would Download Beetle Adventure Racing, I loved that game. It had so many cool short cuts and nifty levels.

I loved that game as well! One of the best racers IMO. Where did you hear that EA isn't supporting VC though? I want Skate or Die 2! :(

Posted by Echo

Dang, I dunno. Harvest Moon for the SNES was great, I need to get Goldeneye, I want Super Metroid (Zeta is right, roms aren't the same), and a handful of others. Oh, the first Paper Mario will be a fun one to play through again (my first copy broke). I'll probably wind up downloading a ton if the selection is big enough.

Posted by Slade

^Protoman's split personality?

Huh, I find it funny someone mentioned the Beetle racing game. I saw that at my friend's house and thought it would be lame like all the other car-specific racing games. I guess I should have given it a try.

How many I download all depends on how much it costs. I'm not going to put much money into it, so I'll probably just get the ones I'm desperate to play on a TV like Kirby's Dreamland 3. Maybe I'll finally play Earthbound, too...

Posted by Hyper

Beetle Racing was sooooo good. I miss that game.

Posted by Vg200x

I hated the VW cars. it would of been a good game if it had diffrent cars because the tracks and lvls were good, I would like to see what comes from the 2 japanese console, I was wondering what the heck they were and then someone told me,,,,, I heard they were only going to release 10 games a month, what are people's thoughts? if there going to do that they should release 1 game a week, because by 4 years there not going to have any more game's released.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vg200x: I hated the VW cars. it would of been a good game if it had diffrent cars because the tracks and lvls were good, I would like to see what comes from the 2 japanese console, I was wondering what the heck they were and then someone told me,,,,, I heard they were only going to release 10 games a month, what are people's thoughts? if there going to do that they should release 1 game a week, because by 4 years there not going to have any more game's released.

What? That was the reason I bought the game! Although I do agree that it would be neat if they re-made the game with different cars.

Anyhow what does it matter if they won't have games to release in 4 years? I myself would rather they have more released now.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Blaster Master, Zelda, Battle Toads, and Contra for the NES.
Super Metroid, Zelda: ALttP, and Jurassic Park for SNES.
Goldeneye, Mario 64, and Starfox 64 for N64.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Proto Man: What? That was the reason I bought the game! Although I do agree that it would be neat if they re-made the game with different cars.

Anyhow what does it matter if they won't have games to release in 4 years? I myself would rather they have more released now.

well that's what I thought but if they release every thing now it's going to be kind of like the XBOX everthing has come out and there's nothing to look forward to, plus I really don't think they would do that anyways, almost 10,000 games to be released is alot and they probly don't have the time nor manpower to make it happen. oh well I'm just glad we can get the old games.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: now it's going to be kind of like the XBOX everthing has come out and there's nothing to look forward to

What wait?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What wait?

My thoughts exactly. There is plenty to look forward to, like new games. Plus there will be new (brand new) games to download as well. So I really don't think the point you brought up that matters. Although you are right, they won't release everything at once just to string people along and build suspense. Then they will have more people that will want to download a certain game.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I want to see what they do for Hey you Pikachu

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Zelda_Guy: I want to see what they do for Hey you Pikachu

Maybe use the GCN's mic? In any event, I hope that game never makes the VC. Ugh...