Currently Watching?

Posted by Delilah

ER, right now. What about the rest of VGC?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

All right you fags. If you're not watching anything don't respond. Makes sense, yes?

And I'm watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

Posted by Klarth

Lost 0305.

Actually, I just finished it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Just got done watching the latest episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Posted by Delilah

Just finished watching "Supernatural." ER will be on in a minute. Lol, I am a ER junkie.

Posted by Dexter

The girls are watching Deal or No Deal on TV. I guess the girl playing is making more money than anyone else in the history of the show.

We recorded the new South Park episode where they are waiting to get their hands on the Wii system. I'm looking forward to watching that soon. Anyone seen it?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Beavis and Butt-Head

The telemarketer episode.

Posted by Dexter

That South Park episode was amusing. He wanted to freeze himself so time would go by fast so he could get a Wii.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
And I'm watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

Ha ha and you call us fags. Win!

1up Show

Posted by Dexter

The Office. I like it. I like the directing style, with the shakey-cam and stuff.

Posted by Zeta

That SpongBob marathon... -_-

Posted by Dexter

SpongBob is retarded, literally. I can't believe I actually watched the film!

Posted by Zeta

Eh, it has some good stuff sometimes. Lord knows I love the moment that gave birth to my NeonSquid image.

Posted by Stalolin

Lost 106.

Need more Lost.

Just finished with the latest episode of Heroes. needs more plot movement

Quoted post: SpongBob is retarded, literally. I can't believe I actually watched the film!

That movie made me laugh harder than any other. Retarded? Yes. ****ing hilarious? Oh yeah.

Posted by Omni

Just saw an old Queen concert on digital cable.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Zeta: That SpongBob marathon... -_-

Same.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Zeta: That SpongBob marathon... -_-

Me too.

Posted by Bebop

lost Season 3 Epidsode 6

Posted by Delilah

Infomercials. That is all that is really one, at this hour. I'll look at the movie channels, soon, though.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Deal or no deal.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

Yo Momma.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Family guy :D[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

Did you see the new Family Guy last night, Xero? Omfg it was great. And the episode of American Dad before that. The Whitesnake reference was awesome!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't think so. I only see re-runs :(

Anyways I watched House yesterday and the re-run of one of Rick Merver's report. :D[/COLOR]

King of the Hill. not really paying attention

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I watched the news yesterday.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

Just got done watching Mad TV.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Last show I watched this morning was Much music Hits.[/COLOR]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Azumanga Dai-Oh. Culture Fest 2nd year episode.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Posted by Shade

The O.C. :)

*** I love that the season finally started.

Posted by The Judge

Ant play Mercenaries on Resident Evil 4. His performance is paling in comparison to mine.

Futurama. The one where Bender pawns his body.

Posted by The Judge

That episode's gay. I bet you were the one who decided that episode should air, you queer.

Yeah, it actually is pretty lame when compared to others.

Posted by The Judge

The same could probably be said of you.

Hmm, irony at it's finest when coming from you.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]The weather forecast ...[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hmm, irony at it's finest when coming from you.

Look, I don't know if you want to start a vicious rap battle or something, but you'd best step off.

Posted by WackoHater2

I just got done watching one of those VH1 Behind the Music things. It was for Snoop Dogg. Pretty good.

Quoted post: Look, I don't know if you want to start a vicious rap battle or something, but you'd best step off.

I'll **** you up.

Posted by Delilah

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Good lord, it is pathetic how many times I have seen this.

Posted by Ch

Swingers is on right now. Great movie.

buffet

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I just watched the Simpsons.[/COLOR]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm watching "Scrubs".

Recently, Comedy Central started airing older episodes of Scrubs on weeknights and about 2 weeks ago, I decided to watch an episode.

And I loved it!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I watched south park last night.[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]BUMPED!

I watched CSI Miami yesterday. I got confused at some point, but I liked it. I still prefere CSI to the Miami one.[/COLOR]

Posted by Big Boss

Watching The Challenge of the Superfriends first episode, "Wanted: The Superfriends," with commentary by the talented Geoff Johns and Mark Waid.

Hahahaha, it's such a bad show it's funny. Bizarro pretends to be a cop to capture all of the Superfriends. Surely he's the best choice out of the Legion of Doom for such a task. And then the best plan ever, "Let's turn the whole world into Bizarros and Cheetahs to steal all the money in the world!"

Hahahahaha!

Posted by Sean Fury

Just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist. The only time I ever watch anime anymore (middle of the night). Getting kind of sick of FMA running through all 52 (or 56? whatever) episodes AGAIN and AGAIN. New stuff plz.

FLCL is on now and still is awesome.

Posted by WackoHater2

Boy Meets World

One of my favorite shows, ever. It's hilarious!

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Panic: Boy Meets World

One of my favorite shows, ever. It's hilarious!

Seconded.

Right now I'm watching Monkey Bone. I love Brendan Fraser, he's hilarious.

Posted by Cloudstud

Im not watching a show but The Green Mile is on I love this movie!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I watched 2 episodes of House in a row on Global. Really sad to watch. :([/COLOR]

Posted by Sean Fury

Watching the repeat of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart because I missed it last night.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

CSI then the OC.

Posted by Bebop

Saving Private Ryan. I didnt know Vin Diesal and the guy who plays Hal from Malcolm in the Middle was in it.

Last night's Daily Show.

House, Tuesday night.

Posted by Bebop

I'm half way through 1984 but stopped watching because I have stuff to do. I think a novel this long and great needs more than 1 hour and 45 minutes though. Also the directers vision of London in 1984 is a dark, dank prison with telescreens around the place. Mine was off pure whiteness and grey, like a huge asyulm, where people are monitored by absoultely huge telescreens. Ones much much bigger than in the film.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Bebop: I'm half way through 1984 but stopped watching because I have stuff to do. I think a novel this long and great needs more than 1 hour and 45 minutes though. Also the directers vision of London in 1984 is a dark, dank prison with telescreens around the place. Mine was off pure whiteness and grey, like a huge asyulm, where people are monitored by absoultely huge telescreens. Ones much much bigger than in the film.

You have to keep in mind the film (I assume you're watching the one with Peter Cushing in it) was made a looooooooooong time ago.

I'm watching the animated Street Fighter II movie. It's pretty awesome, but the M Bison VS Ryu and Ken finale ends disappointingly.

Posted by Omni

Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue!

Wow, this is hilarious! It's a public service thing conceived by George Bush where all these famous cartoon characters team up to stop this kid from using drugs and teach everyone about the dangers of substance abuse. Among the characters featured are Bugs Bunny, the Muppet Babies, the teenage Mutant Ninja Turles, and Winnie the Pooh and friends.

Posted by NeXidala

.....My computer screen.

Posted by veritas

Im watching survivorman. The snow one where he starts off with a broken down snowmobile. I love this show.

My Wife and Kids.

Posted by Red

Miami Vice is on... ... ...but I'm not really watching it so I guess it doesn't count.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've been watching A LOT of Scrubs lately. It's undoubtedly my favorite show on Television, ever. They just did a musical episode that I found freaking hilarious, but if you aren't a regular Scrubs viewer, you wouldn't get a lot of the jokes.

Seriously, when you watch the episodes in order starting with Season 1, Episode 1, you'll find yourself always wanting to watch the next episode to see what happens.

Plus Sarah Chalke is totally hot. Totally. Mostly in seasons 1 and 2, but she's certainly not bad in 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Posted by Sean Fury

Mad TV...which I'm really getting sick of because of it's stupid humor. The only skits I enjoy are the ones with Stuart and sometimes Miss Swan.

Posted by Bebop

[QUOTE=The X;525880]You have to keep in mind the film (I assume you're watching the one with Peter Cushing in it) was made a looooooooooong time ago.

Christ not that one. Thats ancient. Im talking about the one made in 1984 with John Hurt.