GHII

Posted by Lord of Spam

I just reserved a copy of Guitar Hero 2 yesterday (game only version, since ive already got a guitar). I cant wait for it to come in. I'm going to rock that game so hard its not even funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Playstation smastation. 360 version plz.

Posted by Klarth

Downlolable content

Posted by Lord of Spam

It'll be a while until i get a 360, so i just got the ps2 version for now. chances are that once i do get set up with a 360 i'll be trading in the ps2 version towards the 360 version. oh lawd.

Posted by .batata

yeah and there are Three new characters will join the roster of playable characters from the original game: these include a rockabilly player named Dax DeVille, a male Norwegian black metal guitarist named Lars Umlaut, and a "rocker chick" who seems to be tenatively named Rock Girl[3]. All eight original characters will be returning in the sequel, and all of them appear to have differences in appearance from the original. In addition to the new characters, the new game will feature an overhaul of the graphics, venues, and motion-captured characters.

black metal **** yeah

Posted by .batata

DOOM METAL IS YEAH

Posted by Klarth

Quoting .batata: yeah and there are Three new characters will join the roster of playable characters from the original game: these include a rockabilly player named Dax DeVille, a male Norwegian black metal guitarist named Lars Umlaut, and a "rocker chick" who seems to be tenatively named Rock Girl[3]. All eight original characters will be returning in the sequel, and all of them appear to have differences in appearance from the original. In addition to the new characters, the new game will feature an overhaul of the graphics, venues, and motion-captured characters.

I love the way that the seam between your own text and the copy-pasted stuff is actually visible.

Posted by brownoystercult

Yeah all the characters from the original game seem to look a lot younger.

IGN gave it a 9.5, which is pretty impressive.

I'm contemplating whether I should wait for the 360 version or BUY a PS2 and the game, which would be like $200. It's hard for me to wait, since I basically mastered the first version, and when I sold it I was having withdrawls! I want this game badly.

360 version. The new guitar looks pretty nice, and, come on... it's on the 360. Achievements, possible online, something else that's really cool. Sweet.

OH ***..

Yeah, I think I can wait, because there are a bunch of games I'm waiting for, THP8, CoD 3, GoW, and Rainbow 6. That should hopefully keep me at bay until it comes out for the 360. Hooooopefully in January.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I picked it up this morning. i was the first in the store and first in line.

If you do not own this game, you are not a whole person.

Also, Trogdor is an awesome song.

Played the **** out of it with my friend all day. It wins on so many levels that my jaw hung open the entire time due to the vast amounts of awesome. Can't wait for the 360 version.

Posted by Arczu

This game is so ***ly I had problems putting the plastic guitar down.

I mean... DAMN.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The one song I was looking forward to (tripping on a hole in a paper heart), the ONE SONG, and it sounds like total dick. I am furious.

Other than that, the game kicks ***. Trogdor is still entertaining to play, even after the billionth time.

Wow, **** you guys, I'm having my friend buy it tomorrow. He's going to spend the night on Thursday, and we're going to play NON STOP.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Miserlou on expert is something that I will die trying to master.

I've seen the video on expert, I'm pretty positive I can beat it easily. Is that the hardest song in the game?

****, can't wait till tomorrow. Hopefully my friend picks it up today. He's going to spend the night tomorrow. My other friend is getting me CoD 3 as an early birthday present, and over the weekend I'm getting Gears of War, and an 8gb iPod nano from my cousin. Things are lookin' goooooood.

And no school on Friday.

Pretty sure the hardest is Free Bird. Beat that **** so good.

Quoted post: The one song I was looking forward to (tripping on a hole in a paper heart), the ONE SONG, and it sounds like total dick. I am furious.

STP? Told you.

The Nirvana song I heard was also off tune, and the vocalist was garbage. Other than that, everything is pretty much dead on.

Okay, what's with the yellow spark, the middle button, I see on countless youtube videos? Is that present in the final game?

Yeah, STP and Nirvana are the only two bad tracks. Oh well.

Posted by G-Sides

Misirlou broke both my elbow and my wrist.
but i beat it
win

i CANNOT beat the shadow's fall song
i CANNOT beat freebitrd, although i get closer and closer every time but i hate playing it since it's so ****ing long
everything else is pwnt.

no
i CANNOT beat jordan, nor can anyone without cheating.

the ****ing butthole surfers song [who was in my room last night] has to be the most fun i've had on guitar hero in a long time.
the made in mexico song [yes we can!] disappointed me. i loved their track on gh1, this one is just sad.

and i saw nothing wrong with the nirvana song. the one that bothered me the most was the vocalist for war pigs. he suxxxd

Quoted post: i CANNOT beat the shadow's fall song
i CANNOT beat freebitrd, although i get closer and closer every time but i hate playing it since it's so ****ing long

Shadow's Fall is the only song I haven't got perfect on so far :cool: Freebird was a *****, but I conquered that **** eventually.

Posted by G-Sides

wait so you perfected jordan? :|

Technically. There's three or four songs, including Shadows Fall and Buckethead, that I haven't gotten perfect on, but the guy I played it with did. Still shows up as a five star rating though :cool: