Social Quirk

Posted by The Judge

I noticed when I'm speaking to some chick via AIM and find out she's either ugly or fat, I suddenly start becoming a lot meaner, cold, and/or contemptuous.

Do any of you guys do this as well, or am I just a bad person? Or are we all bad people?

Posted by Stalolin

We're all bad people.

Except for Piggy, but he gets hit with a really big rock, so he doesn't matter.

Posted by Arcadios

I forgot who hit him with the rock.....was it Ralph?

Posted by Dexter

I'm not like that. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Arcadios]I forgot who hit him with the rock.....was it Ralph?

I thought a rock just fell on him. Nature killed him.

Posted by Arcadios

Either that or those little kids.

Posted by Stalolin

lolz

You slightly win, it was Roger that rolled the rock on him.

Posted by Arcadios

I never really liked that book. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

That book was ****ing gay as ****.

And no, i dont do that, since theres no girls on the internet. enjoy your trannies.

Posted by Boner

I'm not really like that. But, my pants do tend to get a little tighter when I find out I'm talking to a chick. Then I usually get a picture, only to find out it's a fat chick, and then proceed to getting mean.

In the end, I'm still a bad person.

Posted by Slade

I never read it. :/

It depends what I'm after. If it's one of the "not zomg hawt" girls that I talk to because she's cool to talk to(entertaining etc), then I just act like I would with any friend. And I never really try to get involved with a girl unless I already know what she looks like. However, I know some ugly druggy chicks who have my MSN(idk how) who start up conversations. When this happens I'm short with them, and not overbearingly kind. But that's because they're a special combination of ugly and stupid.

Anyone else notice that it sucks to have a really hot friend who is fukken awesome to talk to?

Posted by Boner

Quoting Slade: Anyone else notice that it sucks to have a really hot friend who is fukken awesome to talk to?

What's worse is when they totally want to **** you, but they live too far away. Like Alaska or Pakistan.

Posted by Slade

Yeah pretty much.

Posted by Linko_16

I definitely treat girls a lot nicer and form better bonds with them. I don't actively try to do this, it just happens.

lol Freud.

Posted by cool gamer dad

All of the womens I've talked to online have always been in the middle.

irl, I find it easier to talk to the "ok" chicks. Not the super hott girls, then all of that **** you see on teen tv shows happens.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Stinger: Not the super hott girls, then all of that **** you see on teen tv shows happens.

Yeah, you get this massive erection and it gouges one of her eyes out. We've all been there.

Posted by mis0

I'm a jerk to everyone on the Internet equally. No preferential treatment! It's all about civil rights!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I tend to be mean towards fat people in general.

We're all bad people, I guess.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Slade: Yeah, you get this massive erection and it gouges one of her eyes out. We've all been there.

I've been known to provide saftey goggles in the event of a jumbo boner.

Posted by Linko_16

Made me think of Secret Plot, when she pulls down his pants and gets hit in the face by the massive erection.

lol

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I notice I suddenly become mean for absolutely no reason.

Though I don't talk to many fat chicks, so I can't comment.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Guys... I have a secret.... I'm fat. :(
[spoiler]All 175 lbs.[/spoiler]
omg stab wrist slash

Posted by Ant

Eh, I treat all womenz on the internetz the same. I don't care if they are hot or not, it's not like it's going to affect me...considering I don't speak to them face to face. Hell, even in real life, I don't care if they are fat or not, I'll talk to them all the same, maybe a BIT nicer to the "hot" chicks. But still, I prefer to show people my true nature.

Posted by The Judge

That is my true nature. The point I was getting at is I act that way unconciously, not because I thinkt hey're going to affect my life in any way.

Well, it is a normal reaction. Many people are conditioned into believing fat is grotesque and makes someone a lower being.

Posted by Lord of Spam

because its true

i tend to think less of fat people based just on them being fat, which is crappy, cuz i hate skinny chicks. so they have to walk a very thin line between healthy weight and LOL LARDASS

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Many people are conditioned into believing fat is grotesque and makes someone a lower being.

Yeah, and if any fat people dare post on VGC, we'll condition them but good!

Posted by Fate

I've always been kind of unsympathetic to people who go on about the "horrible life" they've lived. I just feel like they should realize what they're really saying.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to egg your front door so bad one day its not even funny. You'll just be sitting there, minding your own business, and then SPALTSPLATSPALT and be like wtf? you'll go open the door and see the eggs and wont know who did it, but you'll be super ****ed. then, after you clean it up, you'll go take a shower since you've got egg all over you, and as you're masturbating in the shower, you'll realize it was me right as you climax. Because of this, you will never enjoy sex ever again for the rest of your life.

owned.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lord of Spam again.

This message is my worst enemy... :mad:

Quoted post: I've always been kind of unsympathetic to people who go on about the "horrible life" they've lived. I just feel like they should realize what they're really saying.

Some people really do have bad lives =/ I don't think anyone in that situation asks for sympathy, just empathy.

Posted by The Judge

They shouldn't get any.

I'm being dead serious.

Posted by sniper

I don't mind listening to people's problems if they are really problems, like a girl on my list who has all sorts of physical and mental problems. The "omg no one is going to ask me to prom"-types are ****ed annoying though.

When I find out that someone I am speaking to is attractive/ugly, I react mostly subconsciously but can still notice that I act much more inferior/superior, depending on how they look. Not really in a mean way though, and it probably doesn't even show unless they are really looking for signs of it.

Posted by The Judge

Mental and Physical problems I don't mind hearing about if they can't be helped, except perhaps depression, which I hate hearing about.

However, I've dealt thus far with all of my serious problems rather well, so I tend not to feel sympathy for others who don't deal with them as well.

Posted by Ant

Wow, you sure are amazing!

Posted by The Judge

I know!

Quoted post: Fate agrees: ditto. my life wasn't peaches, doesn't mean i have to moan about it. natural problems are okay!

Yeah, gotta agree with this. It's definitely annoying to hear about people's problems. I don't see why everyone has to open up to everyone else and tell their life story. I hate talking about my past =/

Only real exception to this is family members or close friends. I'll still listen and discuss with those I don't know very well, but I usually don't care and don't want to hear about it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont care as long as its a valid reason to be ****ed/bummed/sad.

Posted by The Judge

[center]"My mother died."

vs.

"My mother won't take me to the mall."[/center]

Posted by Slade

Here's something I've noticed recently: I'll read a post that has a good point and throws in some humor, too, and kind of smile and think, "Yeah, that was good." Then I'll glance down and see that FG or Panic repped them for it with "YEAAAH :D:D:D:D" and it makes me pretty angry. Not ugly angry, because I make it look good.

It also ****es me off when I know that a post I've made worked out just like I wanted it to and then FG or some other idiot reps me for it with "ALRIIIIGHT :P" It's almost like a slap in the face. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I don't see why everyone has to open up to everyone else and tell their life story. I hate talking about my past =/

I actually really enjoy talking about my experiences to anyone who's genuinely interested, though it's almost never the kind of "my life has been so horrible, please pity me," kind of stuff you're probably refering to.

Quoted post:
It also ****es me off when I know that a post I've made worked out just like I wanted it to and then FG or some other idiot reps me for it with "ALRIIIIGHT :P" It's almost like a slap in the face.

Yeah, because then when you see them agreeing you go back and read it and think "well if they agree, this post must be full of ****"

GOOD TIMES

Quoted post: I actually really enjoy talking about my experiences to anyone who's genuinely interested, though it's almost never the kind of "my life has been so horrible, please pity me," kind of stuff you're probably refering to.

Experiences are fine, pity stories are not.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Linko_16: I actually really enjoy talking about my experiences to anyone who's genuinely interested, though it's almost never the kind of "my life has been so horrible, please pity me," kind of stuff you're probably refering to.

SAME. I mean, some of my favorite people are those who I can relate to about experiences and stuff. It's like we trade insight.