Crazy girl

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]At work, there's a girl called Stephanie (she's 17 years old) who fell in love with a 30 years old guy a month ago.

Last week, her boyfriend was suppose to pick her up at 8PM at the shopping mall we're working in. At 10 PM, she had to go home by herself, because the guy didn't show up. Before she left, I asked her to tell me want went on, because I thought that was pretty ****ty to "forget" to pick your girlfriend up :rolleyes:

The next day, she cries out "HE SLEPT AROUND" The guy told he was busy ****ing another ***** while she was freezing outside. As an excuse, he added "I thought it wasen't going well between us" She got ****ed and told everyone.

The next week, she comes to me and sais "You might think I'm stupid, but I'm back with him. I love him too much." I tell her "You'll get mad again. He's gonna sleep around, I'm pretty sure." She sais "No no no. I told him to never do it again!" and I ended the conversation by saying "Yeah because your menaces are soooo scary huh? Remember. You're 17."

So I'm asking you guys if this girl is sane or is she just desperate.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sane. Maybe not desperate. A lot of women stay with men who are clearly bad for them, reasons ranging from desperate, to childhood problems, to being too forgiving, etc.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]She likes to talk to people. Most of the time she tells us stuff about her past experiences that nobody gives a **** about (we tease her with it afterwards). She looks very happy and fine. She's very good looking. Her only flaw would be that she's fat.

I'd go with "too forgiving" then. She forgives too much. No matter what people can do to her, she keeps being nice.[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

I say send her my way. I'll make her forget about him. Well, for a couple hours anyway. ;)

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]lol

Some "boner" time would probably change her good :p:[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

******* women are stupid.

Posted by Kiyoshi

A little desperate, but still sane. And not all women are stupid, you're just sexist.

No, they're all stupid. But they can't help it.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Treat her mean to keep her keen. He did it, therefore he hit it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Sexist.

Quoting Kiyoshi: Sexist.

I didn't say I condoned it. That's just how it is.

Quoted post: Treat her mean to keep her keen. He did it, therefore he hit it.

Truer words never spoken.

Posted by Ant

You humans and your emotions.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: Sexist.

GIMME THE 'MOTE CONTROL :mad:

And while you're at it, grab me a beer.

Posted by Zeta

Kitchen. Sandwich. Etc.

**** sandwiches. Turkey dinner, *****.

Then make sandwiches with the leftovers.

Use a turkey fryer. And make sure the oil splatters onto you as you put it in the fryer. Dinner tastes so much better when the girl who makes it for me is crying.

Posted by Veiraza

Imaginary friends don't count, *****.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Use a turkey fryer. And make sure the oil splatters onto you as you put it in the fryer. Dinner tastes so much better when the girl who makes it for me is crying.

She better have a bruise on her right eye and a bleeding vagoo out of raep.

Otherwise, it's no fun.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Umm.... Ok... Still, sexist.

No one cares what a woman has to say.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kiyoshi: Umm.... Ok... Still, sexist.

SHUT UP AND GET COOKING! :mad:

Posted by Kiyoshi

MAKE ME! All I do all day is cook and clean for you people but do I get any appreciation? NO! Cook your own turkey!

Posted by Omni

Get back in that **** kitchen, woman! No appreciation for you!

P.S.
Don't spit your AIDS spit into my food.

Quoting Sapphire Rose: She better have a bruise on her right eye and a bleeding vagoo out of raep.

Otherwise, it's no fun.

A miscarried baby and a massive stomach bruise are also mandatory.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I'm not going! And that's that! And you can't make me either!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, your right, I can't make you, because if I beat you and you bleed, I might get the AIDS...

You'll go anyway since you want to be accepted somewhere...Now, make me a blueberry pie, woman!

Posted by Kiyoshi

Never! I hate blueberry pie! I suppose that VGC thinking you have AIDS is a good thing. :D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Banned to the kitchen!

bump