most frightening halloween ever

Posted by Lord of Spam

Turns out the weed I smoked last night was laced with a bit of pcp. Nothing worse than tripping for like an hour straight and having absolutely no control over it.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Opps

Edit: Did you fall on klarth's top 8 at some point?[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

haha try to get a job NOW biach!

Posted by Klarth

I'll castrate you with a grenade. Bite down, kitten.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: I'll castrate you with a grenade.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]LEAVE MY TASTICALES OUT OF THIS! [/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: haha try to get a job NOW biach!

i wasnt planning on changing jobs for months anyway, so it shouldnt be too big of a deal. and besides, most places just make you agree to a test but dont actually make you take one. i should be fine

Posted by Ant

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted by mis0

wut if u accidentally put ur name as rideman on the ap and they search rideman and find vgc and then they FIRE U huh los WHAT THEN?

Posted by The Judge

Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if it was run in the same way Misoxeny posts it.

Posted by Slade

[quote]most frightening halloween ever
yeah that'll teach you to do drugs

...or to not buy pot from that guy again