Haha Silly John Kerry

Posted by Random

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=59FD700F-5807-4840-BD20-265CE265F9A0&t=c150&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_m_edpicks

Awww shucks.. What a Mc*******.. I never liked the guy anyways =)

Posted by Lethal Shadow

I don't have IE 6 installed so I can't view it, but I assume it's the clip of him calling our troops unintelligent. I think what he was trying to say just came out wrong. I mean he himself was in the military. I do believe however that he should apologize for the comment.

:mad: if the clip has nothing to do with this

Posted by Random

haha I don't think it came out wrong.. Thats what he meant.. People can defend him all day and he can apologize but its what he said. I highly doubt it came out wrong.

Its funny.. The Emo's, goths, and druggies (the majority at least) voted for him in 2004.. And yet he calls our military stupid? Shouldn't he be calling his supporters stupid? Is that really someone I want running my nation? F*** NO..

Posted by mis0

Obviously someone who can't say "nuclear" is the choice?

Posted by Arwon

Apparently he misread his bloody speech. It was supposed to go "I can't overstress the importance of a great education. Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq."

Unfortunately he's given the wingnuts a free kick at exactly the wrong time. Oh well, they're still probably going to lose the House.

Posted by Lord of Spam

How about posting a video that doesnt require us to infest opur computers with microsoft faggotry?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Arwon: Apparently he misread his bloody speech. It was supposed to go "I can't overstress the importance of a great education. Do you know where you end up if you don't study, if you aren't smart, if you're intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq."

Unfortunately he's given the wingnuts a free kick at exactly the wrong time. Oh well, they're still probably going to lose the House.

Unforetunely, those "wingnuts" at Fox are probably gonna hype the Hell out of this, as well as other little things they've done in the past to try and bring fellow wingnuts to the polls. For example, they falsely indicated that Mark Foley was a democrat when the story initially broke. I wonder why they'd do that?

Posted by Random

Apparently John Kerry is cancelling all of his trips to support other Democrats running for office... Geeez I wonder why?

Posted by mis0

Still doesn't explain why Fox is so "fair and balanced". I seriously doubt any of their chief officers could even say "fair and balanced" without bursting out in laughter.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that a large percentage of the armed forces are complete fuckheads.

Posted by CynicalBastard

I just heard a moment ago that Kerry is refusing to apologize for his comment.

Posted by CynicalBastard

Actually, scratch that, he just apologized. My bad.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Random]Its funny.. The Emo's, goths, and druggies (the majority at least) voted for him in 2004

Most emos and goths can't vote and druggies don't bother. Shut up.

Out of all the Freudian slips people in power have made you're going to harass Kerry for one that's not only excusable but sensible? That's it, next mispronunciation Bush makes earns a thread.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Iris: Most emos and goths can't vote and druggies don't bother. Shut up.

Out of all the Freudian slips people in power have made you're going to harass Kerry for one that's not only excusable but sensible? That's it, next mispronunciation Bush makes earns a thread.

Thank you! I was just going to point this out. How much verbal diarrhea has Bush spewed from his pie hole in recent years? I'm sure if I had to speak to the public on a somewhat regular basis, I'd probably screw up once in a while myself. It's human nature. I voted for Kerry. Hey, he couldn't have done worse than our current Prez is doing now.

[QUOTE=Bush] "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Posted by Speedfreak

It was loading, but...

Goddamn, I just don't care!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: druggies don't bother.

y helo thar

Posted by Random

Quoting Iris: Most emos and goths can't vote and druggies don't bother. Shut up.

I know druggies goths and emo's who vote. Needless to say whoever they decide to vote for in life I sure as hell wouldn't.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Random: Apparently John Kerry is cancelling all of his trips to support other Democrats running for office... Geeez I wonder why?

Probably the same reason that all Republicans are trying to seperate themselves from the Bush Administration.

[quote=Random] know druggies goths and emo's who vote. Needless to say whoever they decide to vote for in life I sure as hell wouldn't.

You'd refuse to cast your vote for the Right Man for the Job just because some druggie did?

This is exactly why bodies like the electoral college exists. If we all went out and chose the President of the United States with such logic, what do you suppose would happen?

I'm sure you know who Rush Limbaugh is. He is the name in Conservative Politics. There are few people more right wing than him. And even Rush Limbaugh is a "druggie". He get arrested for possesion of Oxy-Contin not too long ago. In case you don't know this, Oxy-Contin is heroin. It's just the legal version of it. It's a legal Schedule 1 Opiate, just like heroin is an illegal schedule 1 opiate. And that druggie Rush Limbaugh probably votes Republican every year. So to keep your word, you'll have to never vote republican until at after Rush Limbaugh dies.

Posted by Axis

[IMG]http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/11/novone1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I honestly don't see how anyone took that as an attack on the US Military after Kerry stated that he meant it toward Bush. Even Bill O'Reilly doesn't think it was meant to insult anyone other than Bush. O'Reilly says that Kerry is a professional politician, and that "making fun" of the troops is political suicide.

Bill O'Reilly is right.

And I never say that.

But seriously. Saying something like this is political suicide. Your political career is OVER if you do this. Kerry wouldn't publicly make a statement like this, ruining his own good name and sullying his party's name, a few days before a midterm election.

He obviously meant that if you don't study and work hard, you end up stuck in Iraq, like Bush is stuck in Iraq. Of course Bush isn't personally stuck in Iraq. But he got us stuck in Iraq. In a sense, Bush is stuck in Iraq. According to Kerry, this is because Bush is so stupid that he couldn't prevent us from getting stuck in Iraq.

Kerry is a sarcastic guy. He's all "snappy" with the way he talks.

Posted by Arwon

The Republicans are grasping at straws, they're feeling pretty desperate I guess. Making a big deal out of this gaffe (alongside pandering to the hateful bigot base over the NJ supreme court decision on homosexual equality), is pretty much all they've got left.

Posted by Lord of Spam

For my birthday, I get a democratic majority

hopefully

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: For my birthday, I get a democratic majority

hopefully

Hell, my Birthday and Christmas.