imma chargin mah vagoo

Posted by Lord of Spam

IMMA FIRIN MAH VAGOO

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/sigs/charginmahvagoo.png[/IMG]

I hope this renders it unfappable to linko.

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, I'm talkin to Linko right now.

He's fappin.

Posted by Lord of Spam

crap

i lold pretty hard at that when i thought of it

Posted by Zeta

i lied btw

Posted by Ant

Ha, YES.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

old old is oooooold

And still hawt as hell

Posted by Lord of Spam

I just dont get it. Is it some sort of DBZ type energy blast? Is she just a giant robot? wtf?

Are you seriously questioning hentai?

Posted by Lord of Spam

...yes:(

Stop it. There's no explanation... she's shooting a ****ing laser out of her vagina.

and she's huge for *** knows what reason.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the huegness was what was making me think she was some sort of robot. like, maybe she was built to both fight ***zilla and give the citizens of tokyo something to fap/lol at.

i mean, think about it. if you saw a giant robot chick do that you'd either fall down and start fapping, or just lol uncontrollably.

Posted by The Judge

Or be scared as hell?

Quoted post: the huegness was what was making me think she was some sort of robot. like, maybe she was built to both fight ***zilla and give the citizens of tokyo something to fap/lol at.

i mean, think about it. if you saw a giant robot chick do that you'd either fall down and start fapping, or just lol uncontrollably.

lurk moar women grow 100 ft tall for no good reason at all, they don't evne have to be robots.

also, yeah, scared as hell.

Posted by sniper

The render is very amateur, so I'd say it was done by someone as a fetish, or much more likely a joke.

Fetish. 4chan had a whole thread dedicated to that **** once. Tons of it.

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Lord of Spam]I just dont get it. Is it some sort of DBZ type energy blast? Is she just a giant robot? wtf?

I can only figure out so much from the website, being that I don't speak japanese, but they're like superheroines or something. They're normal girls who grow huge and shoot lasers out of both the vagina and, sometimes, the breasts to defend the city or some crap. Their true identities are a secret.

Quoting sniper: The render is very amateur, so I'd say it was done by someone as a fetish, or much more likely a joke.

Lazy, maybe, but not amateur. Ann does some pretty good stuff.