Buy, Sell, and Trade

Posted by Lethal Shadow

It's a pretty useless board. Perhaps long due for a deletion?

Posted by KoH

Wrong board to post this in. Perhaps the correct board would be best? Just a mere suggestion.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

I am making a suggestion in the Board Help, Suggestions, and Complaints.

Makes sense to me :cookie:

Posted by Killer Jordo

KoH just went dumb-*** there.

Posted by G-Sides

why delete it :|
it's as useless as the animal crossing forum and we still keep it
(btw don't give me that bull**** about "OH MORE ANIMAL CROSSING GAMES ARE COMING OUT SO WE KEEP IT," if anyone cared about the new games there'd actually be threads about them.)

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Delete them both ;)

Seriously though. The Buy, Sell, and Trade board is just filled with kids who want to sell their old ps1 games for $30 each and aren't sending them until you send them the cash first and almost any post in the threads are just spam.

The Animal Crossing threads do, however, have a slight chance at helping someone who has a question or needs help. At least with the Animal Crossing Board there is slight hope for some minimally intelligent something to take place.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Looks at da BST board.* Ack...am I seeing things or iz that board dead??!!! er, why do we still have that dead board!!!!

Posted by Vg200x

I agree with this bored being deleted if look on half of it ,it's little noobies trying to sell yu gi oh, pokemon or some other type of cards. No one want's to buy them, there useless no matter how you look at it.

Posted by Poison

I'm still looking to sell my dildos. Come on guys! It’s a 14 piece priceless collection. The dildos are still in good condition considering that they are overly used. I’m hoping to sell them for over $40, any takers?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Poison, you've just found yourself a deal. ;)

Posted by Poison

What’s your type of payment?

I only accept payments of semen in 4.2 fluid ounce increments…and paypal.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

415.8 fluid ounces of semen work?

Posted by KoH

This thread was moved. I wasn't being a dumbass. :)

It was originally in the "Buy, Sell, Trade Board."

Posted by Proto Man

Considering the activity that board gets, it could probably be merged with Community Board. Makes sense since that is community matters anyhow.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Proto Man: Considering the activity that board gets, it could probably be merged with Community Board. Makes sense since that is community matters anyhow.

b/s/t has nothing to do with the community