Happy Halloween, faggots

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Post yer fukken halloween mis/adventures and/or plans.

me: bridget, tons of houses, lots of candy, possibly party afterwards

Posted by Slade

I have no concrete plans as of yet save for getting pumpkin pie milkshakes from a friend's house. I wish I had some sort of costume lined up, though. Since my friends are fun nazis I probably won't get a chance to trick-or-treat, but who knows? ONLY TOMORROW NIGHT WILL TELL

Posted by Corrupt

Other than a possible Halloween party that a friend of a friend of a friend, etc etc might invite me to, I have no plans. Which is weird, considering that I love Halloween, but yet I'm too **** lazy to set anything up. *shrug* Either way, for tomorrow, if I can't go to the party I'll occupy myself by wandering around the neighborhood scaring the kids ****less in some way, and listening to a few Halloween-themed music compilations I made for myself. A few good horror movies are fine, too.

And hey, I have a whole year after this to plan something worthwhile for Halloween of '07!

Posted by Klarth

nothing

Posted by Ant

I'm sure a certain faggot will want to go do stuff. So I'll have my WARLOCK mask ready. Or perhaps put on my ghost sheet. Or perhaps both at the same time?

What the **** does a warlock mask even look like?

Also, warlock ghosts for the ****ing win.

Posted by Ant

umm...old gatekeeper of medieval times...or something akin to that.

so just an old guy with a beard?

Posted by Ant

no...just...no.

post pix

Posted by mis0

I'm not going out this year (homework, procrastination, etc), but if faggots come to the door, I'm gonna answer it in a fake rage.

"WHAT DO YOU ****S WANT? I'M TRYING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!!1"

*Bastard cowers in view*

Posted by The Judge

Right now I'm sitting at work dressed as V. From there, who knows.

COMPLETELY DRESSED AS V?

Posted by Lord of Spam

thats actually pretty cool, if you just act like nothigns out of the ordinary.

im about to go to work dressed as... me in a suit:(

What a faggot. I was given the day off because my boss is hoping to get drunk as hell today. I'll probably spend it sleeping and set my alarm for seven PM.

Posted by Lord of Spam

and i dont get off until 9pm, so chances are i wont be doing anything tonight

owned. Just don't show up and start your own party by yourself.

Posted by Lord of Spam

thats actually the plan for afterwards

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: COMPLETELY DRESSED AS V?

Yes.

That's pretty cool then. I expected just a Guy Fawkes mask like a lot of fags this year.

Posted by Slade

Okay, I've got some plans now. First I go to this "party," then I go hang out in town(shenanigans shall be had) and gawk at the skanky chicks. Man, this chick at school today was dressed as a nurse. I would have given like 2 pints of blood to stick it in her pooper.

Costume-wise, it looks like I might be some kind of ninja monster. Vamp better be posting a lot of hawt pics.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's pretty cool then. I expected just a Guy Fawkes mask like a lot of fags this year.

November 5 = I wear Fawkes mask, but with trenchcoat and fedora. It will be lol

That makes sense though. It doesn't make sense for some kid to dress up as V and only wear a Guy Fawkes mask.

Posted by Slade

Wow, it seems like I'm in the same boat as Klarth, now. My dad just heard me mention that I was going to hang out in town, and he lectured me. "There are a lot of bad things that go on on Halloween associated with teenagers, I don't want you out there... Trick or treating is for little kids... etc"

**** that ****. I'll either hang out at a friend's house(party, perhaps?), or trick or treat anyways. JUST TO SHOW HIM

lol i should show him pix of vamp trick or treating(which better be posted :mad:). he'd probably try to ban me from this site.

Posted by Klarth

I'm going out because I don't want to go out and I have nowhere to go anyway.

However a pair of drunk girls in my year dressed as CREEPY THINGS!!! stumbled into my room a few hours back. It was erotic.

Posted by Pit

toaking up on friends roof while bombing the innocents with egg, then a party, etc

So, I shaved my beard, took out a few piercings, dyed whatever hair I couldn't fit under a wig blond, slapped on my costume and headed out for close to nine hours of trick-or-treating.

Me and a group of friends started on my street around 2 PM, an hour before most kids started coming out, and gathered a couple pillow cases each without incident before deciding to move on. After that, we went to other streets where most of us were told that we were far too old to be trick-or-treating, but because out costumes rocked so hard we still got tons of candy. My friend dressed as a classic niggra, blackened face with red lipstick, full suit and all got into a fight with some other kid who called him a racist. We moved on, grabbed another five cases or so, before hitting up stores for free hand-outs which gave us a ton of good stuff.

There we headed back to my house, grabbed some eggs and tossed them at a friend's house who decided to skip the night because he didn't feel well, then we grabbed cake mix and slathered that on, which should lead to one hell of a mess come tomorrow morning. Besides going to a few more houses, that pretty much ended trick-or-treating, resulting in over 25 pillow cases of candy.

At around ten PM I stopped off at a party which had started at seven. So everyone was already good and drunk, which led to a gay guy coming up to me and giving me some hawt tongue action. I was pretty grossed out, so I decided to call it a night and head home where I played Call of Duty 2 with a bunch of friends for an hour or so.

Overall, awesome night. I have enough candy to last me a year and experienced things that I never really wanted to. Also, it's a fact that girls can't help but dress like sluts at halloween, which is pretty hot.

Posted by Ant

Wow, it starts mighty early in Canada. Nobody goes out til sunset here...and it ends at 9 :/ I have enough to last...a week perhaps.

Posted by Corrupt

The mere thought of consuming candy right now makes me want to vomit. That's pretty much the story of my Halloween this year; friends went to a party without even telling me, spent most of the afternoon and evening feeling sick in bed, and yeah. Sucks, but it doesn't really bother me that much, since I know I'll be doing something absolutely EXTRAVAGANT come next year. And I've been surrounding myself with darker, more Halloween-ish music for the past week or so, among other things, so it's all good.

Quoted post: Wow, it starts mighty early in Canada. Nobody goes out til sunset here...and it ends at 9 :/ I have enough to last...a week perhaps.

The wee ones start popping up around three. It gets dark around four, the older kids start coming out at five when it's practically night.

Posted by Ant

To give you an even better idea. It doesn't get dark here till 5:30. So yeah.

So about the same then.

Posted by Ant

You should have dressed as bagged milk.

Always next year. Though I'm fairly certain Canadians won't find the humour in it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

pix or it didnt happen

Posted by mis0

I did nothing at all because I was too busy slitting my wrists.

Sio here's a story for you instead: Once upon a time, my friend R (who did too many drugs) saw this house. It had a blacklight, an inflatable pumpkin, etc. So, he goes and stabs the inflatable pumpkin, and just steals the blacklight off of their porch, while the lady answer the door. She's like, "HEY, PUT THAT DOWN YOU ****" and he managed a stuttery "F-FCUK YOU BIATCH!11" and ran the **** away with the blacklight.

What a dumbass.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: drick-or-treating.

That's how I read it, and I laughed.

I don't see any humour in it, but you're stupid, so idk.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i read his edit as dick or treating a lold a little, if that makes it any better:/

Yeah, that's what I read it as too. Which is actually funny. But no, Derick is a moron.

Posted by Lord of Spam

DERICK IS A MORON in teh same sense that JULIEBRIGGS IS FAT? or just derick is a moron?

Posted by The Judge

Hm, I meant "Dick or treating." I didn't even see the R in there when I made the edit. My bad.

latter

Quoted post: Hm, I meant "Dick or treating." I didn't even see the R in there when I made the edit. My bad.

You win this round.

Posted by The Judge

But, see, I thought, you know, Bridget and all, that you said "Dick-or-Treating," which is why I laughed. Then I realized you didn't and became somber once more.

Ooooh, I see. Touché