Stupid Politicians

Posted by Random

Yeah so basically I live in the State of Pennsylvania which we're run by a bunch of morons..

Basically you've got this Governor Ed Rendell (Democrat) who is greedy. He raised our taxes beyond belief. Not only that he doesn't have much of anything to show what he spent with that money. Infact he spends over 23 billion dollars a year. Where does that money go to? Well seeing that our hospitals and our roads suck, its obviously not where its supposed to go.

Hes more or less a crook who's using our money. He spends too much on Government dinners..

Then you have his opponent Lynn Swann (Republican) who seems like the better overall pick but he uses his "IM A FORMER PITTSBURGH STEELER" routine over and over. I hate when politicians use their fame for political power. Sure Swann would lower our taxes, and keep more state jobs (which is why I plan on voting for him) but still hes trying to use popularity as a political power.

Finally you have Rick Santorum (State Sen. Republican) who is overall a nice guy. He's got a lot of knowledge on whats going on. But hes not very popular in our state. Why you may ask? Because he supports Bush. Simple as that..

Instead his opponent (Bob Casey Democrat) who is a buffoon.. When watching his debate with Santorum, everytime Santorum asked him an intelligent question, Bob Casey replies with "DURRRR UMMM STUFF DUDE" more or less and he has a lot of political popularity.

Bob Casey is about as intelligent as my *** hair, and for some reason I have the feeling he'll win?

Are people that mentally retarded? Although I think myself as way more conservative than anything, I don't always vote straight Republican. I'm semi independant.

I have to believe in someone who'll lead us in the right direction. And yet I know people who vote just because their friends tell them to.

WTF? I know people who voted for John Kerry in '04 when they understood nothing that he stood for. I love politics.. I love studying politics. After debating with friends about politics I managed to show a lot of people about what candidate stood for what.. And most of them went from Kerry supporters to Bush supporters.

Anywho i'm getting ****ed with statewide politics because people are complete morons... i'm done ranting now..

Posted by Lord of Spam

"Finally you have Rick Santorum (State Sen. Republican) who is overall a nice guy. He's got a lot of knowledge on whats going on. But hes not very popular in our state. Why you may ask? Because he supports Bush. Simple as that.."

Or maybe they dont want to be represented by an intolerant ******* with uptight religious beliefs that he lets run his life, and thinks that consenting relationships between two humans of the same gender is as bad as pedophilia or raping an animal? Seriously, do you pay attention to politics AT ALL? I havent even read a newspaper in over a month, and im high as **** right now, and even I am more up to date on this ****. You phail at teh politics.

Besides, if ANY conservative here is going to make me look retarded its going to be bj, not you, so dont even try.

Posted by Boner

Protip: All politicians are crooks. If you don't believe me, live in Chicago some time. Or just do some research on it. They're all crooked.

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: "Finally you have Rick Santorum (State Sen. Republican) who is overall a nice guy. He's got a lot of knowledge on whats going on. But hes not very popular in our state. Why you may ask? Because he supports Bush. Simple as that.."

Or maybe they dont want to be represented by an intolerant ******* with uptight religious beliefs that he lets run his life, and thinks that consenting relationships between two humans of the same gender is as bad as pedophilia or raping an animal? Seriously, do you pay attention to politics AT ALL? I havent even read a newspaper in over a month, and im high as **** right now, and even I am more up to date on this ****. You phail at teh politics.

Besides, if ANY conservative here is going to make me look retarded its going to be bj, not you, so dont even try.

So people should vote for Bob Casey who is a walking Zombie and knows nothing? IM DURRR BOB CASEY DURR ILL FIX DE STUFF IN DA STATE.. ILL GET RID OF MEDICINE AND RAISE OUR TAXES HAR HAR!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Somehow I doubt that hes anywhere near that bad.

And even if it is, yes. Yes it is.

Posted by Axis

Thank *** Oklahoma doesn't have ****ty politicians.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The woman who helped steal florida for bush in '00 is running for senate. I look forward to voting against her.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Thank *** California doesn't have ****ty politicians!

Posted by Random

Quoting Stinger: Thank *** California doesn't have ****ty politicians!

HAHAHA I think we can all agree thats funny!

Posted by Arwon

Rick Santorum isn't dead yet?

Oh wait, that was Strom Thurmond.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: The woman who helped steal florida for bush in '00 is running for senate. I look forward to voting against her.

LoS used HANGINGCHAD

it is VERY EFFECTIVE

@ Random: I'm a regestered Independent, and I voted towards getting rid of NM's crooked ****s. Sometimes I wonder, "how stupid do you have to be to believe what they actually say?" LOOK AT THEIR VOTING RECORDS GAIS.